* * * * * 5 votes

The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

#181 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Entered two more codes. I got another palm tree and a digital camera icon. Big whoop. The prizes that I wanted are now gone thanks to greedy people getting more than 1 of an item.

Don't know which one you wanted but you can only win once each in Vault 1 & 2

I really wanted the IPod or the headphones. I'm a bit behind the times (like at least a decade) from everyone else. I'm still on dial-up with an old clunky desktop 'puter complete with a heavy ass monitor. I imagine that the IPod is like a walkman and the headphones are pretty much the same as well?

#182 asventek  

asventek

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

Does anybody know what brand the new earbuds are, on the pepsi experience points website that they just added today??

I won "the coolest cooler" when i started playing..i think it was just a ploy tho to get me to really get into this game..since then i've entered & drank over 60 caps and havent won anything i also have earned near 8000 pxp tho...lucky for me tho i get food stamps..i'm going to blow the whole 200 foodstamps on pepsi if i don't win a good prize soon lmfao

#183 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Does anybody know what brand the new earbuds are, on the pepsi experience points website that they just added today??

I won "the coolest cooler" when i started playing..i think it was just a ploy tho to get me to really get into this game..since then i've entered & drank over 60 caps and havent won anything i also have earned near 8000 pxp tho...lucky for me tho i get food stamps..i'm going to blow the whole 200 foodstamps on pepsi if i don't win a good prize soon lmfao

They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k). 

So far, every time I go grocery shopping which is once a week, I always check the recycle area to see if I can scavenge some points. No luck. :(

#184 asventek  

asventek

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:32 AM

They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k). I get food stamps too. :( 

So far, every time I go grocery shopping which is once a week, I always check the recycle area to see if I can scavenge some points. No luck. :(

i found 4 caps in the gas station parking lot garbage one day lol also i have 1 person so far from my facebook that saves they're codes for me

i'd highly recommend going on your facebook and posting that you are collecting the caps and anybody that maybe throwing them away just pm you the code :-D

#185 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k). I get food stamps too. :( 

i found 4 caps in the gas station parking lot garbage one day lol also i have 1 person so far from my facebook that saves they're codes for me

i'd highly recommend going on your facebook and posting that you are collecting the caps and anybody that maybe throwing them away just pm you the code :-D

Great idea! Unfortunately, I don't have any friends. :( See for yourself. Lyla Hartley.

#186 asventek  

asventek

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:02 AM

add me lyla i couldnt find you...just go into the search bar & type  asventek@hotmailcom it wouldnt let me post a link so put a . between hotmail & com lol

#187 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

What can I say? You inspired me! I went to S32 and FF and politely asked if anyone drinks those products and that if they don't want the codes to please pm me. Later on (after 9pm my time) I will fix the prob with FB as well as update my personal website. 

I sent you a friend request. If that don't work please look for me under LLHartley@LLHartley dot com 

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Icon Problems". lol :)

#188 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1034 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

What can I say? You inspired me! I went to S32 and FF and politely asked if anyone drinks those products and that if they don't want the codes to please pm me. Later on (after 9pm my time) I will fix the prob with FB as well as update my personal website. 

I sent you a friend request. If that don't work please look for me under LLHartley@LLHartley dot com 

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Iconic Problems". lol :)

Forgive my ignorance...what, exactly, are "S32" and "FF"?

#189 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Iconic Problems". lol :)

Forgive my ignorance...what, exactly, are "S32" and "FF"?

S32 is Stage 32 (a place where creative minds in the field of the fine arts congregate online) and FF is FanForum (where fans of all kinds of things from books to movies to tv shows congregate online).

#190 B4d W01f   B4d W01f CAGiversary!   633 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

Still have more codes for trade :)

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

#191 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

So, I went for a 30 min. walk. I stopped by the local convenient store and scored 3 codes! :)

#192 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   6929 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

A Pepsi totebag and cooler tonight.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#193 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

WTF??? You have got to be joking! Come on Pepsi, get your jit together! In less than 18 hours you put earbuds up as a reward on Points.Pepsi dotcom and you have only 8 of them left now???

A Pepsi totebag and cooler tonight.

AWESOME! Congrats!

#194 canvasch   El Chi Po CAGiversary!   1505 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

nothing but commons for me today...  will try again in 22 hours

fs_lastplayed.png

#195 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Bummer. Same here for me. Nothing but three common icons for the day. If we don't get nuked, there's always tomorrow!  :)

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)

NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

ONE DAY SWEEPS: Enter to Win $25 in Pepsi Shop Gift Cards!

FREE to enter!

Other than that... only 4 earbuds left!

#196 Chemicalgamer01   Huge R&C fan CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Chemicalgamer01

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

Bummer. Same here for me. Nothing but three common icons for the day. If we don't get nuked, there's always tomorrow!  :)

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

FREE to enter!

Just entered the contest,thanks :D
~party hard~

#197 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

FREE to enter!

Just entered the contest,thanks :D

No prob! :D

#198 B4d W01f   B4d W01f CAGiversary!   633 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

Just played and won a another rare hat, redeemed for my second tumbler. ARG

Still have more codes for trade :)

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

#199 RallyV   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Pepsi hates me.  I all I got was movie ticket icons this morning.  :(

I'll never win anything.

#200 Chemicalgamer01   Huge R&C fan CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Chemicalgamer01

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

once again,nothing but commons,i'd love any rare icon at this point. 

i might try to get five bucks soon and just head to wal-mart to get a six pack of codes.

~party hard~

#201 B4d W01f   B4d W01f CAGiversary!   633 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

For anyone interested I have started posting free codes on my blog.

#202 LazyTriangle   flashbang dance CAGiversary!   2418 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

LazyTriangle

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

I haven't gotten any rare icons since I started redeeming on the pepsi side, I keep getting palm tree and microphone icons like clockwork. I will stick to Mtn Dew from now on.

xCr6Kma.jpg

#203 TehMuff1nM4n   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1694 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

TehMuff1nM4n

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

Government assistance at it's finest... Smh

#204 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Anyone who has a PSN card, and needs codes - PM me.

ThEIiteOne.png

.. .----. -- / .- / - .-. --- .--. .... -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-.

#205 Chemicalgamer01   Huge R&C fan CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Chemicalgamer01

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

Kay so this happened.
https://points.pepsi.com/reward/539286
Free 12 pack of Pepsi...............for 15,000 PXP points. Limit one coupon per member.
~party hard~

#206 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

Kay so this happened.
Free 12 pack of Pepsi...............for 15,000 PXP points. Limit one coupon per member.

Yeah saw this. Terrible deal comparatively speaking to the headphones

ThEIiteOne.png

#207 TazN8R   CAG Newbie Silenced   72 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

Coke Rewards! I have 21 cap codes, 2 18 pk codes and 6 12 pk codes! Willing to trade for Pepsi Iconic Summer Codes! PM me please! Thanks and have a fabulous day!  :)

#208 boagman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1034 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:31 AM

Kay so this happened.

Yeah saw this. Terrible deal comparatively speaking to the headphones

Heck, that's a terrible deal comparatively speaking to the earbuds...and I didn't even bother redeeming for that!

This PXP thing is really off kilter, quite frankly.

#209 Chemicalgamer01   Huge R&C fan CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Chemicalgamer01

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Aren't the monster DNA headphones like 200 bucks???
Also anyone have any luck getting rares yet???
~party hard~

#210 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Aren't the monster DNA headphones like 200 bucks???
Also anyone have any luck getting rares yet???

No rares yesterday. Havent entered todays yet though.

I got 2 pair of the headphones, they run between 200-230.

Got 2 beach ball rares way back on the 25th...those were the last rares I got and I havent seen one since. I dunno.

ThEIiteOne.png