The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Anyone know if PXP adds stock to the offers? I was hoping to get the pepsi headphones, but they ran out yesterday :(

Well, GameStop card is gone.

Aren't the headphones a $200ish MSRP pair? Even Amazon lists the DNAs at around 160.

The retail for the normal pair is $180 I think, but since these are "branded" they arent worth as much and you will see them popping up as soon as the deliveries start.

there is two different pepsi dna headphones, one is out of stock and one still has 284 left. Mountain Dew headphones are still in-stock too, between the two there is still 700 of them still left

there is two different pepsi dna headphones, one is out of stock and one still has 284 left. Mountain Dew headphones are still in-stock too, between the two there is still 700 of them still left
I will keep my fingers crossed to win a pair, would really like the Mountain Dew pair, but I am entering the codes on the pepsi side for the Pepsi XP

I got a thing or two when it first started. But now its just a sea of commons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have noticed everything I have won was with the first 11 six packs I bought the day after the game released on the 20th of May.  Since then I have bought 6 more six pack, the first two have been nothing but common Icons... not sure if the other four are going to be any better.

@Taz  ... I got an email today from PXPHELP  body below:

Thank you for contacting us with regard to the Pepsi Experience Points Program. It is our pleasure to assist you.

Would you kindly log into your Iconic Summer Account and copy the codes showing the dates that you entered them (since May 31 of course) and send that to us so that we may forward that?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Here is what I sent them back -minus the codes of course......

Since it doesn't give dates on the iconicsummer account  I did it by counting the ones I have gotten credit for (20 total) from the bottom up.  After excluding the first 20 here is what I have left that has been entered.  So this may not be totally accurate dependent of timing of Launch, registration, linking etc... I have been entering codes since May 21st.

I have started entering my Pepsi Caps on the Mtn Dew side. Which I am given to understand is not giving any PXP for anyone.... It should .. It is still a pepsi product not to mention equality of game pieces and fairness... and I am still using pepsi caps for that side... I am including those code too but understand if you are excluding your own brand. This is in order from newest to oldest. There are 25 from the Dew side and 37 from the Pepsi side.

Thanks again for looking into this

That is 6200 short for all or 3700 short for just the pepsi.....We will see what happens.....

All i need is the skateboard icon to get a pair of dna's any donation of codes pm me or email defeatperfection gmail..com ... this is to those ppl who have won and have extra plz dont be greedy donate some extra unclaimed codes all i want is a pair of dna's thanks in advanced guys ill return back extra codes when i get the skateboard... doubt imm recive the help but worth a try

Any way thanks guys in advanced

Hey, I just came back from a recycling plant and have a few hundred codes now :) . If anyone is interested in purchasing them, I'll accept amazon,paypal, or bitcoin in return. 25 codes for $5 is a fair price I think. PM me if interested

THAT is the EXACT reason of why I DO NOT trade my codes. You NEVER know of which might be a rare/super-rare or ultra-rare!

Anyhoo, I just tried calling Pepsi's customer service line. Bummer. I got an auto-mated message. They are only open from 7:00 am eastern time to 7:00 pm eastern time. Translation... 4:00 am western daylight savings time to 4:00 pm western daylight savings time.
You do know the code has nothing to do with what Icon you get right? Its just like every other Instant Win Contest. The code just gives you an entry. If you enter your code at the right time you will get a rare icon. Many people (including me) got a bunch of Rare Icons the first couple of days because not a lot of people were playing. I havent seen a rare now for 2 weeks. BUT I did get a bunch at the beinging of this contest.

Hey, I just came back from a recycling plant and have a few hundred codes now :) . If anyone is interested in purchasing them, I'll accept amazon,paypal, or bitcoin in return. 25 codes for $5 is a fair price I think. PM me if interested
That's what sucks about being in a deposit state - they all get recycled with the trash or crushed in the machines at the grocery store :beer:

How do you know they have not been used... I recycle my bottles but any caps left on have been used... just curious!!

Might as well put out my e-mail in case anybody does wanna send some spare codes my way. I'm in the same boat as ace blaze,I need just the skateboard icon to get the headphones.

Also I have plenty of mycokerewards codes to trade for iconic summer if interested. 3 Mcr codes for a iconic summer cap is pretty fair.

[email protected]

How do you know they have not been used... I recycle my bottles but any caps left on have been used... just curious!!
The last five times I've gone, I've gotten well over 500 codes and only a handful have been used! idk, I guess the sources they get it from are bigger corporations rather than individuals. Any used codes will be replaced, promise

ok to keep everyone updated about my on going communications with Pepsico about the  PXP points I was not getting.  I loaded 4 codes to the DEW side this morning and got 100 points each for them. Although I have yet to get my 6200 back points applied to my account.

So at least I am back to getting my 100 points each....even on the DEW side.

although they are now sold out on anything worth having LOL... hope they put more prizes on the Pulse site or this is a lost cause.

I'm having no luck with this contest. Although the Bud Lite Music First contest I'm doing great. Sadly you can only enter one of those codes per day and everyone is guaranteed at least a single music download. I've won 2 tickets to their concert series in my state, a 10 song music download code, $10, $25, and now $50 for livenation.com tickets or apparel. Got Alice in Chains new CD/shirt bundle the other night and just won $50 today. I have like 20 codes still to use.

I'm having no luck with this contest. Although the Bud Lite Music First contest I'm doing great. Sadly you can only enter one of those codes per day and everyone is guaranteed at least a single music download. I've won 2 tickets to their concert series in my state, a 10 song music download code, $10, $25, and now $50 for livenation.com tickets or apparel. Got Alice in Chains new CD/shirt bundle the other night and just won $50 today. I have like 20 codes still to use.
Hmm. You're having a lot better luck than I'm having, then. I've "won" all single song downloads (with them giving out 50,000 of them, it's hard *not* to "win" one of these) and a single $10 LiveNation.com code. That's it.

Traded with Ai2iK1 for some Iconic Summer codes in exchange for my Microsoft points.  Everything's been smooth so far.

Entered a couple of codes, and yesterday I bought 4 pepsi cherries and 4 mountain dews only to find out that cherry pepsi's aren't for iconic summer :(

A list from order of entries are: Palm tree (only pepsi code I got), sunglasses, tent, tent, tent, tent (RAGE), and I just got a fish. I still have 2 unopened mountain dews though. 

Why do people trade codes anyways? Since you can use Pepsi codes for Mntn. Dew codes

Traded with Ai2iK1 for some Iconic Summer codes in exchange for my Microsoft points. Everything's been smooth so far.
Thanks for the post :)

Still have more codes for trade :)

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

No rares today... I enter 3x12 pack codes + 7 bottle codes for a total of 16 icons and nothing.

Ive only entered a few codes and keep getting copies... if anyone has any codes to possibly "donate" it would be appreciated and if there is any big wins, ill share hahaha

yeah I entered 9 total today.... no rare....I started entering codes in the Dew side on the 5th ... 33 codes on that side and not one rare since I switched to the dew side.

Oh well... glad I got in this game early

I was doing better on the pepsi side

8 prizes gone on the dew side... only 2 gone on the pepsi

may have to go back to the pepsi side

Entered 10 more codes today,still no skateboard.
Nothing I want on the Pepsi side but I did get some extra PXP today which was awesome.
Gonna enter a few more tomorrow.
Has anyone had any luck with getting codes from Quiznos cups???
Also just a heads up/reminder. I am able to trade MSP points or mycokereward codes for iconic summer codes.

Only got a rare hat... Means I have gotten 4 rare hats now, which I got 3 shirts and 1 tumbler. Really want the headphones!

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

At this point, I'd be ecstatic if they ever restocked on the gift cards on either side, and yes:  I'd like them to restock the iPod Touches on both sides as well.  I haven't opened that vault yet, but I'd rather get that than AppleTV, though I'd settle for that.

Keep waitin' on the sun...

Ahhh no more of dew headphone only some left of the other imma die... so close but so far im taking donations of unused codes please any one pm me
Im never gunna get high end ear phones :whistle2:(

I highly doubt that there are any free icons. Humans tend to be greedy. :(

However, this is the best that it gets concerning getting free codes.

2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For one (1) free Code (as defined below)/and a copy of the full Official Rules send your name and complete address postmarked by 7/26/13 to: Pepsi and Mountain Dew Iconic Summer Promotion, P.O. Box 760016, Dept. 887-700, El Paso, TX 88576-0016. Limit one (1) free request per stamped outer envelope. Limit 10 free Code requests per day. No self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) is required. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. Sponsor assumes no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail or requests.

The only other ideas that I have is to ask your friends and family for codes or become a stalker at every place where cans/bottles are recycled. 

Unfortunate for me that I really do not have any friends/family to ask and I don't have a car to get to any/all recycling centers. I don't even have money for bus fare. So, the only codes that I am getting is literally one code a day thanks to the local AM/PM four blocks away.

Nothing I want on the Pepsi side but I did get some extra PXP today which was awesome.
Also just a heads up/reminder. I am able to trade MSP points or mycokereward codes for iconic summer codes.
I've gotten codes from the Quiznos cups. I edit them slightly every day when I send one in. I usually crop them to make it look slightly different every time.

Traded with Ai2iK1 for some Iconic Summer codes in exchange for my Microsoft points. Everything's been smooth so far.

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

No rares today... I enter 3x12 pack codes + 7 bottle codes for a total of 16 icons and nothing.
I haven't seen any 12 packs. How do they look? Are they the ones that look like fireworks or sparklers?

I've gotten codes from the Quiznos cups. I edit them slightly every day when I send one in. I usually crop them to make it look slightly different every time.

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

I haven't seen any 12 packs. How do they look? Are they the ones that look like fireworks or sparklers?

They look like normal 12 packs only they have a sticker that you cut off to get the code

bread's done
Back