The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

Entered two more codes. I got another palm tree and a digital camera icon. Big whoop. The prizes that I wanted are now gone thanks to greedy people getting more than 1 of an item.

Entered two more codes. I got another palm tree and a digital camera icon. Big whoop. The prizes that I wanted are now gone thanks to greedy people getting more than 1 of an item.
I don't think that's greedy. I think it's just the way things are. Myself, I've currently got enough codes unlocked to get, what, four different prizes? I haven't actually redeemed, of course, since I'm hoping that the sold out prizes might get restocked (it's a *long* summer for them to be out of some prizes before mid-June), but I'm not mad at the people who got while the getting's good!

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the saying, "He who hesitates is lost." Often accurate, and certainly appropriate here.

I'm not hesitating, I'm just poor. Since it is still early (in the game and as summer is not officially here for another 11 days) maybe Pepsi will either "re-stock" or put up some new prizes. 

super super lame... i just got the beachball icon!... and the pepsi headphones are sold out, both of them :(

is there any chance in hell that uhh... they will be restocked before this promo ends...?

Customer service email someone received on Slick Deals about restocking.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with regard to the Pepsi Experience Points Program. It is our pleasure to assist you.

As per the Terms and Conditions of the offer:

C. REWARDS AVAILABILITY. All Rewards available on the Website is subject to change without notice. Rewards will be redeemed on a "first come, first serve" basis in relation to when participants electronically complete "check out" transactions in their Accounts. Once supplies of Rewards offered are exhausted, the Rewards item will expire and will be designated on the Website as "Sold Out" and/or will be deleted from the Website and will no longer be available for redemption in the Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust. Once any Rewards item exhausts that Rewards item will no longer be available. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Rewards are permitted for any reason. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any Rewards item for any period during the Promotion. Sponsor may, in its discretion, add new merchandise items for redemption during the Promotion Period. In the event that any Rewards item becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right so substitute and item of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.

We apologize for any disappointment this may have caused you.

Thank you for participating in the Pepsi Experience Points Program and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Laura H.
Customer Care

thanks for posting that... it's a shame... but i'ma point out, that email is talking about PXP and not the Iconic Summer promotion.... so... i still got my fingers crossed....

i went ahead and got the camera though, i need a new digital camera, and while that is nothing special.... i doubt the pepsi headphones are going to come back... boy if they do i'll be kicking myself.

it's ironic how everything good on the dew side seemed to sell out way faster than the pepsi side.... however.. the dew side still has 362 of those DNA Headphones.... (0 of the first style, but 362 of the second style) ...... and as i'm typing this i'm asking myself "weren't the DEW DNA HEADPHONES completely sold out like 3-4 days ago???" 

I want those headphones so bad because they appear to have a high resale value...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully my landlord will soon be drinking down his Diet Pepsi's so I can snag those codes! :)

On another note: WOOHOO! Another night here in "felony flats"! There are 4 cops cars with lights blazing right behind my house.

So this gos to show how greedy ppl are wen ppl in need really needed the help even tho to show there are ppl who help so ill pm codes after i get what i need (dna headphones) hit me up soon keep yall posted

Customer service email someone received on Slick Deals about restocking.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us with regard to the Pepsi Experience Points Program. It is our pleasure to assist you.

As per the Terms and Conditions of the offer:

C. REWARDS AVAILABILITY. All Rewards available on the Website is subject to change without notice. Rewards will be redeemed on a "first come, first serve" basis in relation to when participants electronically complete "check out" transactions in their Accounts. Once supplies of Rewards offered are exhausted, the Rewards item will expire and will be designated on the Website as "Sold Out" and/or will be deleted from the Website and will no longer be available for redemption in the Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion (without obligation) to substitute merchandise of greater or equal value in the event supplies of any one item exhaust. Once any Rewards item exhausts that Rewards item will no longer be available. No exchanges, returns or refunds on Rewards are permitted for any reason. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any Rewards item for any period during the Promotion. Sponsor may, in its discretion, add new merchandise items for redemption during the Promotion Period. In the event that any Rewards item becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right so substitute and item of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.

We apologize for any disappointment this may have caused you.

Thank you for participating in the Pepsi Experience Points Program and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Laura H.
Customer Care
That is a great post! Thanks for posting it! Unfortunate though it was about the rewards for the PXP points. :( Maybe we can hope that some of that will ring true concerning the Iconic Summer Rewards website? Meaning that if they run out that they will add new but different prizes perhaps?

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now concerning the prizes on IconicSummer.com [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]On the Pepsi Side:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 1:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4 left of The Ultimate Racing Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3 left of The VIP Hard Rock Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5 left of The MTV Video Music Awards Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]8 left of The IHeart Radio Music Festival Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3 left of The 2013 World Series Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4 left of The Attend Superbowl 48 Experience[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 2:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]99 left of the Jeff Gordon signed hat[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]376 left of the IHome Boom Box[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]393 left of the Beyonce luggage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]115 left of the year supply of Pepsi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK IPod[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]163 left of the streaming system[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 3:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]25 left of the Diet Pepsi picnic set[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]907 left of the stadium seat[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2,867 left of the Pepsi duffle bag[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]855 of the digital cameras left[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1,779 left of the backpack[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK Headphones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5,705 left of the Pepsi hoodie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 4:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2,858 left of the serving tray[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5,842 left of the laptop sleeve[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2,579 left of the backyard set[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3,869 left of the cooler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5,067 left of the Kan Jam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4,086 left of the tumbler set[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 5:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3,939 left of the Pepsi tote[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4,912 left of the IPhone skin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]12,853 left of the beach towel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK Hard Rock Café gift cards[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]16,234 left of the t-shirt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]17,388 left of the hat[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Here is the Dew side from IconicSummer.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 1:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]7 left of the Dew Tour VIP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3 left of the Meet & Greet Dale Jr.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]6 left of the Meet & Greet Brantley Gilbert[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK Pit Masters[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1 left of the Bass Masters[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 2:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1,912 left of the camping sets[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]216 left of the year of Dew[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK IPod[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK GameStop[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]161 left of the snowboard jacket[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK bbq smoker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 3:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK skateboard[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]430 left of the backpack[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK headphones[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK fisherman’s kit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]5,547 left of the Dew hoodie[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK portable speaker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 4:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4,648 left of the headlamp[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1,398 left of the grillmaster essentials[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]9,015 left of the cooler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]975 left of the bag toss[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK Wet-Ready Dew cooler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]OUT OF STOCK t-shirt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier 5: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]13,094 left of the lure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]14,864 left of the t-shirt[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]13,995 left of the hat[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3,581 left of the can tumbler[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]685 left of the Johnson can[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]12,931 left of the bracelet[/SIZE]

And now… the PXP Rewards from Points.Pepsi.com

What’s sold out:

Headphones

Fandango gift card

Sweatshirt

You can still get:

Codes for 2,000 PXP Points

$5.00 off of the gift shop for 15,000 PXP Points

1 month subscription to Pandora One for 4,000 PXP Points

Pepsi Paper football PDF for 200 PXP Points

Live for Now Twitter skin for 100 PXP Points

PXP desktop background for 100 PXP Points

Live for Now FaceBook cover photo for 100 PXP Points

Pepsi & Beyonce background for 100 PXP Points

FREE TO ENTER:

Beyonce Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Ticket Sweeps

So this gos to show how greedy ppl are wen ppl in need really needed the help even tho to show there are ppl who help so ill pm codes after i get what i need (dna headphones) hit me up soon keep yall posted
-.. .-. .. -. -.- / -- --- .-. . / .--. . .--. ... ..

If you can solve my code you can get all the codes you want.

I got the same response on an email from Pepsi Exerience when I asked as well! I hope they restock, the summer has just began and the promo is depleting fast!

Still have more codes for trade :)

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

-.. .-. .. -. -.- / -- --- .-. . / .--. . .--. ... ..

If you can solve my code you can get all the codes you want.
Drink

More

Pepsi

Well, I called them and got nowhere real quick about all of my missing points. She directed me to send an e-mail. So, I did. I sent them a very detailed e-mail that was 7 pages long. :) lol 

And yep, the code reads as "Drink more Pepsi". I believe that the implication is that if you drink more Pepsi that you will have all the codes that you want.

This just shows that a bunch of CAG users are whiny little brats with entitlement issues who feel they are owed things for free.

Well, I called them and got nowhere real quick about all of my missing points. She directed me to send an e-mail. So, I did. I sent them a very detailed e-mail that was 7 pages long. :) lol

And yep, the code reads as "Drink more Pepsi". I believe that the implication is that if you drink more Pepsi that you will have all the codes that you want.
ralphie_ovaltine-284x300.jpg

SWEET! Points.Pepsi.com has some new items up!

Pepsi Fleece Tablet Cozy for 5,000 points

Blue Pepsi Earbuds with case for 5,000 points

Sad thing is nothing was re-stocked at Points.Pepsi.com

Nothing new or re-stocked at IconicSummer.com :(

I wrote prize logic last night and asked about restock on Iconic Summer PRizes....

here is what i asked and what they said.

Hello... I'm curious if there is going to be a restock of the prizes... (mostly interested in the Pepsi DNA Headsphones, either set)
I'm very disappointed that this contest is going on until mid August and it's only mid June and many prizes are already out of stock...
I'm not 100% sure if I'll continue to participate in this promotion if the sold out prizes are not restocked...
please, write me a response... one way or the other...

Dear Pepsi Iconic Summer Participant,

Thank you for your inquiry. For all questions regarding shipping or prize information, please contact Young America at 1-866-238-3653.

Have a great day,
PrizeLogic Support

i don't feel like calling.... maybe another CAG does? :)

let us know what you learn.

Ordered the Pepsi Earbuds that just were added to the Pepsi Experience Site, they were 5000xp. They dont say they are made by Monster tho.

pm me or skype at Ai2iK1

I won a tier 2 prize. Since the Ipod Touch was gone I choose an Apple TV. I thought about getting the years worth of Pepsi but I passed on that since I'm trying to lose 30 pounds.

I wrote prize logic last night and asked about restock on Iconic Summer PRizes....

here is what i asked and what they said.

Hello... I'm curious if there is going to be a restock of the prizes... (mostly interested in the Pepsi DNA Headsphones, either set)
I'm very disappointed that this contest is going on until mid August and it's only mid June and many prizes are already out of stock...
I'm not 100% sure if I'll continue to participate in this promotion if the sold out prizes are not restocked...
please, write me a response... one way or the other...

Dear Pepsi Iconic Summer Participant,

Thank you for your inquiry. For all questions regarding shipping or prize information, please contact Young America at 1-866-238-3653.

Have a great day,
PrizeLogic Support

i don't feel like calling.... maybe another CAG does? :)

let us know what you learn.
I called yesterday. Young America doesn't have any real information to share, and you'll wait on hold a *long* time just to talk to an agent. She honestly tried to be helpful...but she just doesn't *know* anything, sorry to say.

Don't know which one you wanted but you can only win once each in Vault 1 & 2

hello all,

i have been one away from (dew) vault 2 and vault 1 since 1st week of contest.. need boot and campfire.. finally decided get bluetooth speaker and backpack this week since running out of prizes.. can pretty much get anything from 345 on dew side.. all i have entered btw.. really wanting bg meet and greet deal but have come to reality and decided prolly not gonna happen.. see lots ppl wanting dna headphones.. hit me up.. they have some of second pair left

Don't know which one you wanted but you can only win once each in Vault 1 & 2
I really wanted the IPod or the headphones. I'm a bit behind the times (like at least a decade) from everyone else. I'm still on dial-up with an old clunky desktop 'puter complete with a heavy ass monitor. I imagine that the IPod is like a walkman and the headphones are pretty much the same as well?

Does anybody know what brand the new earbuds are, on the pepsi experience points website that they just added today??

I won "the coolest cooler" when i started playing..i think it was just a ploy tho to get me to really get into this game..since then i've entered & drank over 60 caps and havent won anything i also have earned near 8000 pxp tho...lucky for me tho i get food stamps..i'm going to blow the whole 200 foodstamps on pepsi if i don't win a good prize soon lmfao

Does anybody know what brand the new earbuds are, on the pepsi experience points website that they just added today??

I won "the coolest cooler" when i started playing..i think it was just a ploy tho to get me to really get into this game..since then i've entered & drank over 60 caps and havent won anything i also have earned near 8000 pxp tho...lucky for me tho i get food stamps..i'm going to blow the whole 200 foodstamps on pepsi if i don't win a good prize soon lmfao
They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k).

So far, every time I go grocery shopping which is once a week, I always check the recycle area to see if I can scavenge some points. No luck. :(

They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k). I get food stamps too. :(

So far, every time I go grocery shopping which is once a week, I always check the recycle area to see if I can scavenge some points. No luck. :(
i found 4 caps in the gas station parking lot garbage one day lol also i have 1 person so far from my facebook that saves they're codes for me

i'd highly recommend going on your facebook and posting that you are collecting the caps and anybody that maybe throwing them away just pm you the code :whistle2:D

They are Pepsi brand. If you have 8k in points you can get the buds (for 5k) and then get another icon (for 2k). I get food stamps too. :(

i found 4 caps in the gas station parking lot garbage one day lol also i have 1 person so far from my facebook that saves they're codes for me

i'd highly recommend going on your facebook and posting that you are collecting the caps and anybody that maybe throwing them away just pm you the code :whistle2:D
Great idea! Unfortunately, I don't have any friends. :( See for yourself. Lyla Hartley.

add me lyla i couldnt find you...just go into the search bar & type  asventek@hotmailcom it wouldnt let me post a link so put a . between hotmail & com lol

What can I say? You inspired me! I went to S32 and FF and politely asked if anyone drinks those products and that if they don't want the codes to please pm me. Later on (after 9pm my time) I will fix the prob with FB as well as update my personal website. 

I sent you a friend request. If that don't work please look for me under LLHartley@LLHartley dot com 

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Icon Problems". lol :)

What can I say? You inspired me! I went to S32 and FF and politely asked if anyone drinks those products and that if they don't want the codes to please pm me. Later on (after 9pm my time) I will fix the prob with FB as well as update my personal website.

I sent you a friend request. If that don't work please look for me under LLHartley@LLHartley dot com

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Iconic Problems". lol :)
Forgive my ignorance...what, exactly, are "S32" and "FF"?

In the meantime, you "might" be interested in the FaceBook page "Pepsi Iconic Problems". lol :)
Forgive my ignorance...what, exactly, are "S32" and "FF"?
S32 is Stage 32 (a place where creative minds in the field of the fine arts congregate online) and FF is FanForum (where fans of all kinds of things from books to movies to tv shows congregate online).

WTF??? You have got to be joking! Come on Pepsi, get your jit together! In less than 18 hours you put earbuds up as a reward on Points.Pepsi dotcom and you have only 8 of them left now???

A Pepsi totebag and cooler tonight.
AWESOME! Congrats!

nothing but commons for me today... will try again in 22 hours
Bummer. Same here for me. Nothing but three common icons for the day. If we don't get nuked, there's always tomorrow! :)

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)

NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

ONE DAY SWEEPS: Enter to Win $25 in Pepsi Shop Gift Cards!

FREE to enter!

Other than that... only 4 earbuds left!

Bummer. Same here for me. Nothing but three common icons for the day. If we don't get nuked, there's always tomorrow! :)

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

FREE to enter!

Just entered the contest,thanks :D

By the way, NICE Hubble image on your Twitter! :)NEW at Points.Pepsi.com !!!

FREE to enter!

Just entered the contest,thanks :D
No prob! :D

Just played and won a another rare hat, redeemed for my second tumbler. ARG

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

bread's done
Back