The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

I know it's a long shot, but I have a bag of unused coke points caps, if anyone has some dew or pepsi codes they don't want, I'll trade 3 coke codes for every 1 dew/pepsi code. I really want to get the camping set or smoker before they're gone.

Geez, got my 3rd Hat today meaning I got the hardest icon again for the T-Shirt. I dont think I need 3 of them but that is the only thing the Hat is god for.

What stores are you finding these specially marked products at? I'm in Western Kentucky, and so far they are not at Krogers or WalMart.

Entered 10 codes I got from an awesome trade,I unlocked the level four prizes but I don't really want any of them,I want to get the GameStop prize pack and maybe a hoodie. That's about the only other prizes I want.

If I can't get them though I'll just order other stuff for friends.

[quote name='64SS']What stores are you finding these specially marked products at? I'm in Western Kentucky, and so far they are not at Krogers or WalMart.[/QUOTE]

The local bottler should have them already under production, might just have to wait for the Pepsi merchandiser to get the old stock out, most likely.

I've had some bad luck. I got guitar, to tent, to guitar... to tent. :bomb:
Sounds like it! I enter 10 codes today only got 3 tents, 3 guitars, 2 sunglasses & 2 head phones :(

I still have codes for trade. PM me if interested.

Sounds like it! I enter 10 codes today only got 3 tents, 3 guitars, 2 sunglasses & 2 head phones :(

I still have codes for trade. PM me if interested.
Gonna get a 6 (or 8) pack from Wal-Mart today and hope for the best.

Also, here's something you can do daily for an extra code:

E-mail the account [email protected] with a picture of a Pepsi product, such as the Quiznos cup below. After a few minutes (YMMV, of course), you should get an e-mail saying "You just got a Code!", and there will be an Iconic Summer code inside.

Enjoy!

blNmqdf.jpg

Also, here's something you can do daily for an extra code:

E-mail the account [email protected] with a picture of a Pepsi product, such as the Quiznos cup below. After a few minutes (YMMV, of course), you should get an e-mail saying "You just got a Code!", and there will be an Iconic Summer code inside.

Enjoy!

blNmqdf.jpg
Thanks man c: I emailed them the picture and here's to hoping for a free code lol

Hi everyone ..first I would like to thank TazN8R for posting that you could switch the codes between brands,  I did not know that.

I drink Pepsi (a lot of it) so I had entered 56 codes by that time... I have now switched to the Dew side, with 10 more entered so far.

out of those 66 codes here is the break down

Pepsi Common Icons:whistle2:
- Pepsi Can - 9
- Microphone - 9
- Camera -6
- Palm Tree - 12
- Concert Tickets:whistle2: 11
Pepsi Rare Icons
- Beach Umbrella - 7
- Wave - 0
- Beach Ball - 1
- Boom Box -1
- Sun
Dew Common Icons:
- Sunglasses -3
- Guitar -3
- Headphones 3-
- Fish -0
- Tent - 4
Dew Rare Icons:
- Baseball Cap - 0
- T-shirt - 0
- Skateboard -0
- Campfire -0
- Cowboy Boots -0

Prizes won: 1 Ipod Touch, 1 Vivitar Camera, 7 $25 Hard Rock Gift Cards

I registered so that I could tell you guys about the Pongr cup codes that you could get through email ...but someone beat me to it during my 48 hour wait... It only worked for me for 3 days then quit.  The PXP points also only worked for 3 days and then quit

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I have won:

GameStop card

Monster DNA Headphones

3 Mountain Dew tumblers

Lets see if tomorrow adds more.

I have won 3xT-Shirts and almost got enough credits for Monster DNA Headphones from pepsi points from redeeming the codes :)

Still trading codes if anyone is interested. Have plenty still in stock.

I just called Pepsico to fix my account so that I get my PXP points.... She said they would probably pop the back points in there all at one time.... so I too should be getting close to the Headphones

woot, got these babies, sad I don't drink pepsi or dew and have to scrounge

Pepsi Rare Icons:
- Beach Umbrella
- Beach Ball

I just called Pepsico to fix my account so that I get my PXP points.... She said they would probably pop the back points in there all at one time.... so I too should be getting close to the Headphones
I found out that you only get the PXP points if you enter the codes on the pepsi side. So if you enter them on the Dew side you dont get PXP

I found out that you only get the PXP points if you enter the codes on the pepsi side. So if you enter them on the Dew side you dont get PXP
I have not been getting them on either side after 5/31 and was still entering on the pepsi side.... she said something was wrong and they would get it fixed... I just switched to the dew side.

Ice_Maiden - No prob! Glad that I could help! I would kill for the sun, boom box or beach ball icon! :)To date, all that I have gotten is two $25 Hard Rock Cafe's. :( I won't be able to use them as I live about (give or take some miles)200 miles from the nearest one. A lot of good it does me.

I have noticed that some people are not getting their points for viewing videos, reading articles, etc. I am one of those some. I have lodged a complaint as well as many others have. In the meantime I am hoping that PepsiCo will take note of a FaceBook page (at https://www.facebook.com/PepsiIconProblems?ref=hl ) as well as read the complaints on their own FaceBook page.

On PXP the only thing I cant get to credit is the videos

**Still trading codes if anyone is interested. Have plenty still in stock**

Taz thanks for that link... I actually sent them an email AND called them... I invest enough in Pepsico that I wanted results LOL.,,,haven't seen any yet though.....  I just bought 6 more  6 packs today....That is in addition to the 11 six packs I bought when the game first started.  I also live about 160 miles from the nearest Hard Rock but my bother lives in Houston and my Kids in Dallas and they both have one... Kinda blows that you can't use them online for merchandise.  I would not mind seeing a vault 1 code myself but I got the Ipod so I am pretty happy about it either way.... it has been worth what I spent ..... even though I would have spent it anyway

I am not getting points for anything except the 5 points for login and visiting pepsico.... I did the Iconicsummer photo upload and have not gotten the 100 points for it either.

ok I have looking at the PXP Rewards.... Does anyone else think their Rewards on Pepsi Pulse are a bit cheesy... besides the redemption amount being a bit skewed

A $20 Fandango Gift card is 4200 points yet $5 Off at the pepsi shop is 15,000 points ... Math there seems a bit off to me.

Their Pepsi Hoodie sweatshirt is 7500 but if you go to the Pepsi Shop a similar Hoodie (not actually the same but close) is 44.95.

I think I will save my points (if I can ever get it going again) and see if they put some better stuff up there. At this point the fandango and the earphones ....maybe the hoodie ...are the only thing worth even bothering about.... at least with the fandango you could go see a movie.

I have been investing in Pepsi since the 80's (when Coke changed their formula). To date I have won ZERO prizes. I would KILL to win at least an Ipod! The nearest thing that I have is Windows Media!

I have politely complained to Pepsi on their FaceBook page. I have not gotten my missing points, a response or a resolution to THEIR issues!

At this point in time, I have "no choice" but tp get the Hard Rock Cafe gift cards and give them to people that live near one. In other words, the majority of the prizes are useless to me.

I certainly would not mind getting a Tier 1 code (the sun) to justify 30 years of being a loyal Pepsi drinker. Thank you PepsiCo for making me feel like a MFN LOSER!

I agree with you. I, too, am NOT getting my points outside of the login and visit to Pepsi.com.

I wonder, is this Pepsi's way of screwing the public so they don't HAVE TO award prizes and hence save money? I've read quite a few comments from persons that STILL have not gotten their prizes from a previous contest!

From Ice_Maiden: "Taz thanks for that link... I actually sent them an email AND called them... I invest enough in Pepsico that I wanted results LOL.,,,haven't seen any yet though..... I just bought 6 more 6 packs today....That is in addition to the 11 six packs I bought when the game first started. I also live about 160 miles from the nearest Hard Rock but my bother lives in Houston and my Kids in Dallas and they both have one... Kinda blows that you can't use them online for merchandise. I would not mind seeing a vault 1 code myself but I got the Ipod so I am pretty happy about it either way.... it has been worth what I spent ..... even though I would have spent it anyway

I am not getting points for anything except the 5 points for login and visiting pepsico.... I did the Iconicsummer photo upload and have not gotten the 100 points for it either."
I agree with you that the PXP prizes are hella CHEESY! Concerning points, etc. the math IS NOT there! A person IS better off getting the $20 Fandango gift card!

From Ice_Maiden: ok I have looking at the PXP Rewards.... Does anyone else think their Rewards on Pepsi Pulse are a bit cheesy... besides the redemption amount being a bit skewed

A $20 Fandango Gift card is 4200 points yet $5 Off at the pepsi shop is 15,000 points ... Math there seems a bit off to me.

Their Pepsi Hoodie sweatshirt is 7500 but if you go to the Pepsi Shop a similar Hoodie (not actually the same but close) is 44.95.

I think I will save my points (if I can ever get it going again) and see if they put some better stuff up there. At this point the fandango and the earphones ....maybe the hoodie ...are the only thing worth even bothering about.... at least with the fandango you could go see a movie.
Side note to Ice_Maiden: I too uploaded a picture of a FULL glass bottle of Diet Pepsi next to a FULL plastic bottle of "Iconic Summer" Pepsi next to a glass full of ice w/ a straw. I got ZERO points! Not even a thank you!!!

Not gonna lie, pretty pissed thus far. I've entered 40 codes and 0 rare icons. I've gotten...

9 Pepsi Cans

7 Microphones

10 Cameras

4 Palm Trees

7 Tickets

2 Headphones

1 Tent

entered 100+ codes and have only one rare icon for vault 3, 4 which I used to get the dna headphones and grillmaster stuff. I also got about 6 rare icons for vault 5 which netted me all the prizes on that vault. I have been redeeming pepsi codes since day 1 and I'm a little pissed that I didn't get the campfire icon, I really wanted that gamestop GC or the ipod touch.

Taz try calling or emailing them directly... I doubt they do more than post ad media on facebook

here is their contact info

For questions related to this promotion please call the following toll-free number: 1-855-PEPSIXP (1-855-737-7497)

You may also send an email to the following email address: [email protected]

I played the code game that they had through amazon a few years ago... I got all of my prizes but the game was poorly staged with too many ways to cheat on the internet.. People were getting rooms full of prizes... I did all of mine the hard way and actually drank their product to get my codes

Miami_13 .. I think I would be a bit upset too... Took me 51 codes to get the boombox for the Ipod but I got a beach ball and several umbrellas before that..... I bought 11 - 6packs the day after the game started ... since then I have bought 6 more 6 packs and opened one those... no rare codes in that one.... all of my rares have come from the original 11 6packs.... I wonder if a lot of their rare icons where in that first big push to get people excited.

Got a Rare Umbrella Icon, not what I wanted but better than nothing. I got a beach towel with it since there isnt a hard rock with in 400 miles

score so far:

3 mountian Dew T-Shirts

1 Pepsi Beach Towel

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Rare Umbrella Icon, not what I wanted but better than nothing. I got a beach towel with it since there isnt a hard rock with in 400 miles

score so far:

3 mountian Dew T-Shirts

1 Pepsi Beach Towel

Have any use for My Coke Rewards codes?

How are you trading codes?  Don't once you use it and see what it is it is no longer any good?  Or can you trade it after you input it?

I'm just having bad luck getting rare dew codes.

I'll buy some codes if any one is selling.

Send me pm if your interested.

Thanks for the info. Ice_Maiden! I will be sure to call them! I went through my account and found that I am missing a total of 655 points! Glad to read that you got all of your prizes! The last contest that I played, I got screwed by them on, was the points for music downloads. I got screwed out of 19 downloads! A FULL album!

Now, concermimg this recent contest. It is my belief that to them... codes are codes. Meaning that every single code is virtually worth nothing to them. It is up to THEM to decide if the code that you electronically enter is worthless or worthy. Example, every day Pepsi has programmed the software to put out only ONE truly rare icon at (say at) 12:01 p.m. and the next day another truly rare icon at 3:33 a.m. Just giving an example.

Side note: I too play the game(s) the hard way by actually consuming the product(s). Oh, not trying to be mean, just being realistic... be lucky that you got an Ipod! I've been playing their games for 30 years and I haven't won shit! Hrmmm... maybe I should count myself lucky that all that I've gotten is a $25 gift card to Hard Rock which is USELESS to me as I live 200 miles away from one!

From Ice_Maiden: "Taz try calling or emailing them directly... I doubt they do more than post ad media on facebook

here is their contact info

For questions related to this promotion please call the following toll-free number: 1-855-PEPSIXP (1-855-737-7497)

You may also send an email to the following email address: [email protected]

I played the code game that they had through amazon a few years ago... I got all of my prizes but the game was poorly staged with too many ways to cheat on the internet.. People were getting rooms full of prizes... I did all of mine the hard way and actually drank their product to get my codes

Miami_13 .. I think I would be a bit upset too... Took me 51 codes to get the boombox for the Ipod but I got a beach ball and several umbrellas before that..... I bought 11 - 6packs the day after the game started ... since then I have bought 6 more 6 packs and opened one those... no rare codes in that one.... all of my rares have come from the original 11 6packs.... I wonder if a lot of their rare icons where in that first big push to get people excited."

How are you trading codes? Don't once you use it and see what it is it is no longer any good? Or can you trade it after you input it?
I trade them before I use them lol...

score so far:

3 mountian Dew T-Shirts

1 Pepsi Beach Towel

Have any use for My Coke Rewards codes?
Sorry, I always max out my coke rewards already because we drink tons of Dasani which are 20 points each.

THAT is the EXACT reason of why I DO NOT trade my codes. You NEVER know of which might be a rare/super-rare or ultra-rare!

Anyhoo, I just tried calling Pepsi's customer service line. Bummer. I got an auto-mated message. They are only open from 7:00 am eastern time to 7:00 pm eastern time. Translation... 4:00 am western daylight savings time to 4:00 pm western daylight savings time.

Just want to say Ive put in about 50 codes all on the mtn dew side ( I dont like any prizes on the pepsi side. Plus I drink Mtn Dew, not alot but lets just say I want a soda its my go to.)

Anyway Ive won 

1 x Mtn Dew Headphone

1 x Mtn Dew shirt

1 x Mtn dew retro hat

1 x Mtn Dew Flat brim hat

1 x tumblr Mtn Dew Can

willing to pay anyone $50 for the headphones...

Well, GameStop card is gone.

Aren't the headphones a $200ish MSRP pair? Even Amazon lists the DNAs at around 160.

bread's done
Back