The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

once again,nothing but commons,i'd love any rare icon at this point. 

i might try to get five bucks soon and just head to wal-mart to get a six pack of codes.

I haven't gotten any rare icons since I started redeeming on the pepsi side, I keep getting palm tree and microphone icons like clockwork. I will stick to Mtn Dew from now on.

Does anybody know what brand the new earbuds are, on the pepsi experience points website that they just added today??

I won "the coolest cooler" when i started playing..i think it was just a ploy tho to get me to really get into this game..since then i've entered & drank over 60 caps and havent won anything i also have earned near 8000 pxp tho...lucky for me tho i get food stamps..i'm going to blow the whole 200 foodstamps on pepsi if i don't win a good prize soon lmfao
Government assistance at it's finest... Smh

Coke Rewards! I have 21 cap codes, 2 18 pk codes and 6 12 pk codes! Willing to trade for Pepsi Iconic Summer Codes! PM me please! Thanks and have a fabulous day!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't the monster DNA headphones like 200 bucks???
Also anyone have any luck getting rares yet???
No rares yesterday. Havent entered todays yet though.

I got 2 pair of the headphones, they run between 200-230.

Got 2 beach ball rares way back on the 25th...those were the last rares I got and I havent seen one since. I dunno.

I've got 45 Mountain Dew caps unused if anyone is interested in a teade. I'll send 1st since this little liar posted negative feedback.

So far 8 commons, I have been trying to spread out the codes so see it it helps my chances. I will enter the last 2 later today.

Still have more codes for trade :)

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

Also posting daily free codes on my blog.

I gave 10 codes to a friend of mine, he got 2 rares

Pepsi Wave & Pepsi Umbrella

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

Meh.  I've got four beach umbrellas and two waves, plus gobs of the common codes to allow for the six redemptions...but I'm not inclined to redeem for anything left in those two vaults.  If the Hard Rock GCs come back in stock, I'd grab those, but without them, it's just kind of like "What kind of Pepsi-shilling products do I want, then?"

The answer is:  none, really.

I'd like to really get something that isn't a Tier 5 prize for once in my sad pathetic f'd up life! I'm tired of getting common icons especially when I read that some people here/there/everywhere are getting DOUBLE (or more) of the Tier 3 prizes!

Any one has the dew dna earphone and wanna work out a deal
the headphones and all other prizes from this promo haven't been shipped yet, I got the dna headphones(not looking to sell them sorry) and a few other prizes and the email said they will take 12-14 weeks for delivery

I just did a double check at points.pepsi.com, nothing new concerning rewards. They still have the half rack at the ungodly price of 15k points! 

However, they did fix a "small" part of the problem with my points. They gave me 1/4 of the points that I have missing from doing a lot of the activities such as watching videos, reading articles, etc.

As for iconicsummer.com? Sigh, what can one do with 10 concert tickets, 9 palm trees, 7 cameras, 7 microphones and 1 Pepsi can icons? NOTHING! Sheesh! (rolling her eyes in frustration and disappointment) 

I have at least 10 now,close to tweny of all five common icons on the dew side.
I really don't want anything on the Pepsi side still. But getting A rare icon would be wonderful.
If I don't get the years worth of dew or the headphones in time I'll just try to get one of the dew hoodies or baseball caps.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh.
And the worst part is,I,ve run out of stuff to trade to people for codes.
I'm gonna try and get a gift card for this one guy but that's it.

As for iconicsummer.com? Sigh, what can one do with 10 concert tickets, 9 palm trees, 7 cameras, 7 microphones and 1 Pepsi can icons? NOTHING! Sheesh! (rolling her eyes in frustration and disappointment)
The whole idea of those is for them to be used at the end of the promotion for the second chance drawing, which is prominently mentioned all over with that promotion.

Come on, now...did you really expect *every* code to be useful to you? There's a reason there are "common" icons and "rare" icons.

The whole idea of those is for them to be used at the end of the promotion for the second chance drawing, which is prominently mentioned all over with that promotion.

Come on, now...did you really expect *every* code to be useful to you? There's a reason there are "common" icons and "rare" icons.
The point is that it sure would be nice to get a rare.

Rares are just that now... RARE. First couple of days I hit a ton of them when not as many were playing. But now I am lucky to get one a week. LATE night / Early AM seems to be the only time I do get them when I do.

Rares are just that now... RARE. First couple of days I hit a ton of them when not as many were playing. But now I am lucky to get one a week. LATE night / Early AM seems to be the only time I do get them when I do.
Yep... going the way of the dinosuars... extinct. lol

Well, maybe I'll get lucky to get the ever elusive and rare boombox icon just so I can get the Beyonce luggage and take a black marker to them and take out my frustration! mwahahahahaha

If I was a tweener the luggage would be cool. Not cool if you're over a certain age. lol

Seems I'm a bit late to this party.  Doesn't seem like there is much left, at least nothing good.  Oh well, I'll try to at least get something from this promo.

Three NEW items up at Points.Pepsi.com

9 of these left! 

LIMITED EDITION: PEPSI THROWBACK "BLAST FROM THE PAST" DOUBLE-SIDED T-SHIRT (for 5k points)

AND 

PEPSI THROWBACK "TAKE THE PEPSI CHALLENGE" T-SHIRT (for 5k points)

AND 

3 of these left!

LIMITED QUANTITY: PEPSI X FACTOR CUP (for 3,500 points)

That reminds me of the time when I took the Pepsi challenge and I chose Jif. lol

9 of these left!

LIMITED EDITION: PEPSI THROWBACK "BLAST FROM THE PAST" DOUBLE-SIDED T-SHIRT (for 5k points)

AND

AND

3 of these left!

That reminds me of the time when I took the Pepsi challenge and I chose Jif. lol
Thanks, i was too late for the Cups and only size Small left on the shirts.

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

9 of these left!

AND

AND

3 of these left!

Thanks, i was too late for the Cups and only size Small left on the shirts.

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

Bummer! Sorry to read that. :( Wow. They are skimpy on the quantities.

Ok so let me clarify any one who has extra and not stingy / greedy is willing to trade there dew dna's when they get them pm me lagit ppl only

::SIGH::

Just got *another* stupid rare umbrella.  That makes stinking *five* of these stupid things.  WHEN THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO RESTOCK THE HARD ROCK CAFE CARDS ALREADY?!?!?!?!?

I mean, sheesh...get *to it* already.

Id be more than happy for an umbrella. I havent seen any rare at all since like may 26th
Well, all the rares I've gotten are umbrellas and waves. Certainly no beach balls, boom boxes, or suns. If there were Hard Rock gift cards to be had, I wouldn't be complaining *at all*. There aren't, and therefore everything else is just Pepsi-shilling crap. This stuff I wouldn't be thrilled with.

does anyone know how to get any of the rare icons (preferably the boom box)? if anyone has any idea please let me know

Id be more than happy for an umbrella. I havent seen any rare at all since like may 26th
Well, all the rares I've gotten are umbrellas and waves. Certainly no beach balls, boom boxes, or suns. If there were Hard Rock gift cards to be had, I wouldn't be complaining *at all*. There aren't, and therefore everything else is just Pepsi-shilling crap. This stuff I wouldn't be thrilled with.
It's like the system is just *trying* to tweak my nose: that's two umbrellas tonight. A total of six *freaking* umbrellas with no HRC GC to get, and two waves, with really nothing I want in that vault, either.

So, if they restock and I can get $150 in HRC GC? That'd be epic. If not, then not.

at this point i'd be happy getting ANY rare icon.. i've gotten 3 total this entire promotion... and got nothing very cool/valuable ...

another day of all commons for me :(

does anyone know how to get any of the rare icons (preferably the boom box)? if anyone has any idea please let me know
The only ways that I can think of is #1) Actually buy and consume the product #2) Buy the codes #3) Beg your friends and family for codes #4) Go to your local recycling center and any other business' where you might have to do a wee bit of garbage diving to dig them out.

Got a Rare Pepsi Wave Icon and redeemed for a pepsi tumber set w/ Coasters

pm me or skype at Ai2ik1

bread's done
Back