GGT 272 has gunnm dawg's amazing title

I had an awesome one too. Maybe next time

I'm gonna see what this whole marvel knight spiderman shit is about

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, just tell me and I'll edit the title to be yours.

Marvel Knights Spidey is mixed. Some is good, some is shit. The Venom stuff in particular was not good. It felt a lot like that Venom was the precursor for the Red Mist/Motherfucker.

No its a new spider man marvel knights I don't know whats going on I think hes tripping out and hes fighting frankenstein's monster. I have no fucking idea to be fair I should probably read the dialogue I was just flipping through it

Dude, just tell me and I'll edit the title to be yours.

Marvel Knights Spidey is mixed. Some is good, some is shit. The Venom stuff in particular was not good. It felt a lot like that Venom was the precursor for the Red Mist/Motherfucker.
As number 1 wonder woman fan how do you think of the rumor of gina carano as playing her? I've been a fan of gina carano for years I'd rather not say what I did to pictures of her but you can only imagine.

Dis ain't gonna turn into a comics thread is it?  I hate dat shit (not comics, just talking about comics in the GGT).

Y don't y'all make a GCT in the OT ASAP, kthxbai.

Yeah I don't even know why gunm is hating I guess I'm gonna go ask some more questions some place where we're wanted. I feel like the x-men and gunm dawg is the human oppressing us into xavier's mansion. Only a matter of time before him and trask industries comes for us dawgs

Dis ain't gonna turn into a comics thread is it? I hate dat shit (not comics, just talking about comics in the GGT).

Y don't y'all make a GCT in the OT ASAP, kthxbai.
Grace Chen Time?

Joel, you're supposed to post a link to the new thread in the old thread, buddy.

Man, had no idea this thread was made....was waiting for gunnm to make that thread he said he had planned, guess it never happened and he is in two titles in a row! What a lucky fellow.

As number 1 wonder woman fan how do you think of the rumor of gina carano as playing her? I've been a fan of gina carano for years I'd rather not say what I did to pictures of her but you can only imagine.
I like it. I think she has the chops to play WW.

Grace Chen Time?

Joel, you're supposed to post a link to the new thread in the old thread, buddy.
Joel let me down.
Sorry, guys. I was posting from mobile and I couldn't get the actual URL to link to be there. I think it's an iOS7.

No need to apologize...as Timabaland says...it's too late to pologize.

So far this thread is going exactly how I expected...which is to say, it's horrible.

Back OT, GTAV is a good time, but I don't remember the cops being so fucking hard to elude in the previous game.  It's like doze muthafuckas got dat sticky icky on yo ass erry time you do sum minor ass shit.  Da fuq bro...

So far this thread is going exactly how I expected...which is to say, it's horrible.

Back OT, GTAV is a good time, but I don't remember the cops being so fucking hard to elude in the previous game. It's like doze muthafuckas got dat sticky icky on yo ass erry time you do sum minor ass shit. Da fuq bro...
Hide in da bushes! ;)

Back OT, GTAV is a good time, but I don't remember the cops being so fucking hard to elude in the previous game.  It's like doze muthafuckas got dat sticky icky on yo ass erry time you do sum minor ass shit.  Da fuq bro...
just drive to the car custom/paint job area, (paint and spray ), enter ,then exit. you do not even need to repair your car. stars gone.

LOL, amazon is offering an exclusive edition for assasin creed black flag call : Lethal Pirate Edition. It contains an McFarlane Toys Assassin's Creed IV Black Bart Action Figure (Amazon Exclusive) $70 total in this special package

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_383200462_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1001373211&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=product-alert&pf_rd_r=1RCEN300VBWYQJ8H0DFC&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1613103022&pf_rd_i=B00BMFIXT2

just drive to the car custom/paint job area, (paint and spray ), enter ,then exit. you do not even need to repair your car. stars gone.

I can't do dat doe. I drive up to the spray shop garage and muthafukas don't even open up. I'm stuck outside like a straight foo gettin' pizzopped by da popos. Sheeeeit, It's got dayum booolsheeit. Hidin' in dem bushes don't work when you're on da freeway or you got fiddy cops on yo ass like hoes on my dick stretchass ghetto nigmuthafuckas.

I can't do dat doe. I drive up to the spray shop garage and muthafukas don't even open up. I'm stuck outside like a straight foo gettin' pizzopped by da popos. Sheeeeit, It's got dayum booolsheeit. Hidin' in dem bushes don't work when you're on da freeway or you got fiddy cops on yo ass like hoes on my dick stretchass ghetto nigmuthafuckas.
i never had that problem.

Man, the style in BF4 is currently way different, I played a fair amount of BF3 these past few days again to get into it and did pretty good, right now I'm just getting wrecked in 4, def gotta figure out what all works for me, at least that's what the beta is good for!

I've had it preordered at GameStop for a few months now, when they had that big double sided poster to give out for it

bad news for sega, their american branch are getting layoffs. it might be a problem for atlus too. lol

the preorder bonus for sonic lost world is extra lives. LOL. sega is totally trolling the nintendo fan base user of wiiu, and 3ds

Every time this comes on, I can't help but resort to laughing...

"I can't get enough pink."

Wow.  Just wow.

*This post was made with Joel and Hank in mind.

http://youtu.be/7j9Nk84eMOI

Sega USA isn't going to lay off Atlus USA workers.  Not only would that hinder them from localizing those game IPs they spent millions on, but the layoffs were pre-planned reorganization stuff related to closing various offices in North America and the West.

Interesting, was playing KoFXIII on Steam and noticed there was no splash screen for Game Sync Software. For reference, GSS is the garbage they used for KoFXIII on consoles. They must have just said "fuck it" and used an entirely different solution. Either way, it shows, because these matches were gooooooood.

Yo, where dah Skype at? I'm here and ready.

I was in a GGT title once. It was made by Dot.

Talk about casual status.

Timberlake makes great Timberlake beats.

Man, the style in BF4 is currently way different, I played a fair amount of BF3 these past few days again to get into it and did pretty good, right now I'm just getting wrecked in 4, def gotta figure out what all works for me, at least that's what the beta is good for!
I've only gotten to play a couple of matches so far. I've been having a lot of issues with the infinite loading screen on PC.

Negative. Link a brother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m04p3Uir0zQ

He's on hoarding potential at this point but his mega man collection is pretty awesome

That video is over a year old so he has more shit now he posts monthly updates of what he buys its pretty insane

bread's done
Back