TNA Wrestling Is For Sale Wrestling Thread

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
d7dv.jpg
 ​
I say we should all pool in together and buy TNA. I'm sure if we can get $1,000 we'll become the new owners of TNA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be that expensive given how much they like to keep telling us that a guy who has worked there for 11 years and has been champion multiple times lives in a trailer park.

That's kinda sad. I want TNA to succeed, but it doesn't seem to be any better than it was in 2007 when they did their first on the road PPV. Hopefully they don't fold and the new management can help them improve.

I don't think they'll fold, but they certainly won't be competing directly with WWE anytime soon.

Maybe Vince could run another Invasion angle and do it right this time, if he bought them.

Maybe Vince could run another Invasion angle and do it right this time, if he bought them.
The problem is that TNA doesn't have the relevancy that WCW did in the mainstream. WCW at least was a house hold name and had recognizeable names that could have made an invasion angle feel legit (but we all know how bad the WWE botched that). TNA on the other hand really only exists amongst die hard/smark wrestling fans and not much beyond that. So why would Vince want to do any kind of invasion angle with a company that to most of his "WWE Universe" doesn't exist?

TNA at this point needs a better owner who knows better on how to make them a strong viable number two company. That means having confidence in building home grown talent. That means sensible booking that makes sense. That means no more Wrestlecrap angles, characters, gimmicks, etc. Above all else that means stop blowing money on things that will not draw one iota extra in attendance, ratings, merch sales, etc. TNA is drawing the SAME ratings now as they were drawing before bringing people like Hogan, Hardy, Kennedy, and others in. Therefore it's not working and to be is a huge waste of money on pay roll regardless if TNA or Spike paid for it.

I don't think they'll fold, but they certainly won't be competing directly with WWE anytime soon.

I'll commence holding my breath...now.

I think the real waste of TNA is that it could have been really good. I never thought it was as good as ROH back when Gabe Saplosky was still running that company, but there was some definite promise.

The most excited I ever was about the program was when Angle made the jump to go head to head against Joe. The moment Joe lost his first match against Angle though, I knew that things were going to play out in a fashion I wasn't going to be interested in. It's actually how the WWE is playing out right now with how everything's turned out with Bryan. 

This was a shockingly good show given the holiday. The gauntlet went on FOR-FREAKING-EVER and wasn't good, neither was the Abyss/Bad Influence skit - but they were great backstage on their own. Hyped about the Black November sale as it's the one time a year I buy anything from ShopTNA. Roode-Angle was excellent and I enjoyed it more than the PPV match. The ending was a bit much again, but it was presented seriously. Odd to do it on a show that not many will see though.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/10/tna-impact-10-31-13.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4zfq14b5htl6hs10ugqgl8zy6y0r7r8b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XacNsS-Gjvk

Hey Hydro. Guess who Bryan said his dream opponent for Wrestlemania 30 would be?

AJ Styles is pretty much the only person I've ever really given a shit about in TNA. It figures though that they'd have their worst problems when Bubba Ray finally gets some of the respect in the business that he deserves.

Okay, I've had enough of this. I gave up on WWE at the beginning of this year. After seeing Ryback get demolished for the 500th time by the Shield, guys he could eat for breakfast and still say "feed me more," and after seeing a talented and awesome competitor in CM Punk play the entitled coward heel, I just felt like I had enough. I then saw HHH and The Undertaker return. Yeah, they returned. For all of 5 minutes during a quick Wrestlemania feud. Ignore. Now, a few weeks ago, I gave it another chance. And what do I get? A Hell in the Cell PPV with only two Hell in the Cell matches, Paul Heyman getting a tiny spanking from CM Punk, when he would have been thrown off the cell in the past, or at least have been driven through the cell and landed in the ring, broken and finished. But the worst? Cena getting his arm destroyed by Sandow, only to "will himself back with only the infinite power of Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, and the awesome support of the WWE Universe," to beat Sandow and make him fail to successfully cash in the MitB. Wait, no, that wasn't the worst. The worst was Kane. When Kane debuted, he was a 6 foot killer monster who curbstomped The Undertaker after ripping open Hell in a Cell and tombstoning him. Now we hear "this is what's best for business. So Stephanie, the monster is yours to command." *takes off mask*

Kane, HiaC, and the WWE are now dead. fuck your best for business, Stephanie, you tramp.

Hey WWE Universe! Have you heard of Silent Hell The World's Only Ryback Fan!

Okay, I've had enough of this. I gave up on WWE at the beginning of this year. After seeing Ryback get demolished for the 500th time by the Shield, guys he could eat for breakfast and still say "feed me more," and after seeing a talented and awesome competitor in CM Punk play the entitled coward heel, I just felt like I had enough. I then saw HHH and The Undertaker return. Yeah, they returned. For all of 5 minutes during a quick Wrestlemania feud. Ignore. Now, a few weeks ago, I gave it another chance. And what do I get? A Hell in the Cell PPV with only two Hell in the Cell matches, Paul Heyman getting a tiny spanking from CM Punk, when he would have been thrown off the cell in the past, or at least have been driven through the cell and landed in the ring, broken and finished. But the worst? Cena getting his arm destroyed by Sandow, only to "will himself back with only the infinite power of Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, and the awesome support of the WWE Universe," to beat Sandow and make him fail to successfully cash in the MitB. Wait, no, that wasn't the worst. The worst was Kane. When Kane debuted, he was a 6 foot killer monster who curbstomped The Undertaker after ripping open Hell in a Cell and tombstoning him. Now we hear "this is what's best for business. So Stephanie, the monster is yours to command." *takes off mask*

Kane, HiaC, and the WWE are now dead. fuck your best for business, Stephanie, you tramp.

When Kane debuted, he was a 6 foot killer monster who curbstomped The Undertaker after ripping open Hell in a Cell and tombstoning him. Now we hear "this is what's best for business. So Stephanie, the monster is yours to command." *takes off mask*

An image of a 6ft Kane popped in my head and I laughed out loud.

6 foot killer monster.

I do agree the way they went with the Kane thing was stupid when this was the first chance they've had in around a decade to do a massive character shift for him, but I don't expect him to still be an unstoppable force. Dude has a decade and a half of time put in, he's had his moments.

But yeah, terrible resolution. Come out, chase away the lackeys of the guy who orchestrated crushing your fucking skull, and then disregard it by posting a Tweet that says #nomorrbuzzards. Fantastic.

Can't wait to see the IWC contradict themselves yet again when they nut there jeans the second Hogan's music hits on RAW.  :rofl:

I often wonder if they've periodically had legitimate night time dreams about it since high school.

Last edited:
Hogan is the worst, yes, but how can WWE get any worse than it already is?

I, for one, want to see how bad WWE can get. Well, I mean, I won't be watching, but I look forward to the reactions from fans.

-

Since there's WCW content in the last few posts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gostuJggK8

I still miss you, WCW.

Was that from Smackdown? I would have watched but I tuned in and saw John Cena ranting about Cesaro's nipples.

Quickly changed the channel to Undercover Boss instead. 

I wouldn't. They made their own bed, years ago (when they chose to push names instead of talent), and now they have to sleep in it.

bread's done
Back