* * * * - 47 votes

Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

#31 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Did it credit instantly the last time you did it or did you have to wait a while?

I just did it right now again and it credited me within 5 minutes.  Seems like adblock is causing problems with the website confirming that you did the offer.

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#32 BabyBiscuit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

BabyBiscuit

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

I just did it right now again and it credited me within 5 minutes.  Seems like adblock is causing problems with the website confirming that you did the offer.

Ah, I guess I'll have to try again as well. Been waiting since this morning.

#33 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Ah, I guess I'll have to try again as well. Been waiting since this morning.

Yeah the first time I did the offer it was under my girls name, so it was a little easier for me I just did the same offer under my name.  It was using the same card.  I had a feeling it might have had something to do with adblock why I didnt receive credit last night.  I usually do offers on swagbucks and adblock seems to interfere with a lot of offers on there.

#34 GreaterFel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

GreaterFel

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Did it credit instantly the last time you did it or did you have to wait a while?

Mine is listed as "pending", guessing it might take a while, I'll post back later when it is confirmed so I can give people a timeframe.

#35 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Mine is listed as "pending", guessing it might take a while, I'll post back later when it is confirmed so I can give people a timeframe.

Lol so it turns out the offer I did yesterday was the one that completed a little while ago today.  So I didnt even have to do all that oh well.  $2 isnt much.  I can imagine the site is getting hammered by people signing up atm.

#36 GreaterFel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

GreaterFel

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Lol so it turns out the offer I did yesterday was the one that completed a little while ago today.  So I didnt even have to do all that oh well.  $2 isnt much.  I can imagine the site is getting hammered by people signing up atm.

I wouldn't at all be surprised, site didn't seem laggy or anything, but it would make sense that it could take a little bit longer if a bunch of people are trying the same offer at the same time. I'm thinking it will most likely update tonight, though I have the next two days off of work and can check every once in a while.

#37 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

I wouldn't at all be surprised, site didn't seem laggy or anything, but it would make sense that it could take a little bit longer if a bunch of people are trying the same offer at the same time. I'm thinking it will most likely update tonight, though I have the next two days off of work and can check every once in a while.

2 other people that signed up under me from here had there credit confirmed around the sametime because I check around 11-12 and had 2 other points plus mine show up.  Sorry Im spamming my post but, I just wanna give people some reassurance.  Just wait it out everything should be a go.

#38 Blockburner28   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   83 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Blockburner28

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

It's cool. I know it works

#39 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Its a shame this thread has 783 views and 6 people have signed up.  We couldve gone through a bunch of people referrals with how many people are looking and passing its well worth it guys.

Also Id like to get through myself so we can get on to the next person on the list before I goto work at 10PM pst today!  Come on guys we can do it.  The more people that sign up the more free xbox ones that will be going around.

#40 Dragunz   I Like Pho. CAGiversary!   5207 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

Mine credited instantly first try.

I just have a hard time believing we'll all get a FREE Xbox One.

You'd be surprised at how fast congas can pick up once the ball starts rolling.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#41 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3654 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

If anyone has friends or other forums they are on, give them the referral or a link to this thread!

C5CU5yg.gif?1efPcwsX.gifj5IniQc.gif

Spoiler

#42 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

If anyone has friends or other forums they are on, give them the referral or a link to this thread!

I wish I was able to post this in another section because I know it would get more attention else where.  Only thing I could ask is if people could link this thread in there signature hoping it gets more peoples attention to check out this thread.  I know these things usually take a little to get on a roll so Im not gonna give up hope Ill keep on pushing this thread as much as I can.

#43 villany  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

what kind of offers is there? a Gamefly one?

#44 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yeah you could do gamefly but, it doesnt credit right away sometimes.  Everyone has been having more success crediting with the credit report websites.  

Also if you do the GameFly offer you need to keep it for 28 days before cancelling or else it will disqualify you.

#45 Dragunz   I Like Pho. CAGiversary!   5207 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

That and FreeCreditReport.com which only costs $1 really and credits instantly.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#46 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

2 more offers have completed that people did earlier today.  Seems like they are speeding up the process.  

#47 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3654 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yay! My credit report offer finally posted!

Let's get this conga line rolling! Let's see if we can get some people Ones before they come out!

C5CU5yg.gif?1efPcwsX.gifj5IniQc.gif

Spoiler

#48 GreaterFel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

GreaterFel

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Let's get this conga line rolling! Let's see if we can get some people Ones before they come out!

Mine finished as well, seems to take a few hours at most.

#49 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Gotta get the people in here rolling!  From what others are reporting it will come around the day Xbox One is launched.  Lets get this conga on the road.

Edit:

Im gonna jump in the shower need to start getting ready to work tonight.  Hopefully I come back to people signing up its been dead for a little while.  Xbox ones for all!

#50 paulgarcia  

paulgarcia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

I just signed up and completed the credit check, hopefully it goes through!

#51 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Hmm, so everyone but the last 11 people get a Xone assuming everything goes right? (assuming I'm reading this right)

3ds120.gif Tales of the Abyss :mrgreen:   :pc: ESO   :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2015: 31 - Recently Completed: :3ds: Picross 3D :hot:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#52 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

I just signed up and completed the credit check, hopefully it goes through!

Added you it should go through everyone else who has signed up hasnt had any problems.  Which credit check did you do?  The one thats been reporting the best feedback in creditreport.com

#53 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hmm, so everyone but the last 11 people get a Xone assuming everything goes right? (assuming I'm reading this right)

Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work.  Think of it as helping someone else though :).  The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out.  Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags.  All your losing is a dollar at most and your time.  If you can get your friends or family to do it thats even potentially better for you.  Just make sure you dont do it in the same house because people have reported problems with yourfree360games.com rejecting orders from the same IP.

#54 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Sorry for double posting I just seen your post Eldritch, yeah thats how it would work.  Think of it as helping someone else though :).  The more people we can get to sign up the more free xbox ones that will be handed out.  Theres potentially over a couple thousand cags.  All your losing is a dollar at most and your time.

And putting all your personal info out there but it's not like the NSA isn't spying on us anyway and we've all probably had our identities stolen already anyhow.

Trade List

#55 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

And putting all your personal info out there but it's not like the NSA isn't spying on us anyway and we've all probably had our identities stolen already anyhow.

You can sign up for GameFly lol ( assuming you havent already. )  Its not like you cant cancel the service though.  Its not like you havent given amazon gs bb or any other websites your info before Eld.

#56 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

You can sign up for GameFly lol ( assuming you havent already. )  Its not like you cant cancel the service though.  Its not like you havent given amazon gs bb or any other websites your info before Eld.

Any idea if I have to do the free trial or can sign up for this 2 months 2 games for $20 offer it's also giving me?  That sounds pretty good if it works for this and will get to play some of those PS4 games I'm on the fence about.

Edit- Reading it again it says trial so I guess that's probably the only option.

Trade List

#57 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Any idea if I have to do the free trial or can sign up for this 2 months 2 games for $20 offer it's also giving me?  That sounds pretty good if it works for this and will get to play some of those PS4 games I'm on the fence about.

You should be able to get credit for any offer on that page it doesnt give anything specific.  This is what the description says.

To receive credit, you must register for trial and queue a game. Must remain a member for 28 days and rent a game to retain credit..

Credit is typically awarded instantly.

Just make sure you queue up games and you should get credit.  Sometimes it takes a little time for you to get credit for it but, you shouldnt have any problems with it.

#58 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Just signed up and did the creditreport.com offer.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#59 TrapStar   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

TrapStar

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:26 AM

I emailed you the info Mykel.

#60 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

I emailed you the info Mykel.

You sure you signed up under my referral?  I dont see your email under my referrals on my page.

Just signed up and did the creditreport.com offer.

Send me your info so I can add you to the list.