* * * * - 47 votes

Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

#61 TrapStar   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

TrapStar

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

You sure you signed up under my referral?  I dont see your email under my referrals on my page.

Send me your info so I can add you to the list.

Yea, I clicked on the link and just followed your instructions. And to start the sign up process I entered my email under that referral number box. So I don't know what's going on.

#62 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Send me your info so I can add you to the list.

Sent via PM.

PSN: rockstarnati | XBL: rockstarnati

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

Here. Have another! FREE Wii U or $350 cash!

But wait, there's moreFREE PS Vita or $300 cash!

And more still! FREE iPad Mini or $430 cash!

#63 paulgarcia  

paulgarcia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Added you it should go through everyone else who has signed up hasnt had any problems.  Which credit check did you do?  The one thats been reporting the best feedback in creditreport.com

Yeah i did creditreport.com, pretty simple process.

#64 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

OK, signed up and did the freecreditscore thing since Gamefly wasn't wanting to take my card for some reason.  Now I have to figure out what I'm supposed to do...

Edit- Oh wait, I'm done add me to the list before I fall any lower!  Emailing you now.

3ds120.gif Pokemon Omega Ruby  :pc: TBD  :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: Smite  :ps4: TBD  :360: Skylanders Swap Force  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps3: Scott Pilgrim
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#65 AbramJ23   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

Sent info via pm

#66 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

My offer is now completed. :)

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

#67 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

My offer is now completed. :)

:bow:

Im almost completed with my link then its on to the next.  I think some people are trying to pull some funny stuff 2 people that have said they signed up referral info is not showing up on my side and I havent had any problems with anyone elses stuff.  Also someone just signed up and didnt send me there info?

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#68 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Not real sure I'm understanding the full process. The way I'm seeing it, if we all sign up through your referral link, wouldn't that just give you the referral and not anyone below you?

Edit: I just signed up but haven't completed an offer yet, if that's what you ment above me?
Just want to understand it first before I move forward.
bleedingwicked.png

#69 FraGTaLiTy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

FraGTaLiTy

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

In for this. PM'ing you soon OP.

#70 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

Not real sure I'm understanding the full process. The way I'm seeing it, if we all sign up through your referral link, wouldn't that just give you the referral and not anyone below you?

I havent had enough referrals yet, Im switching out the referral as soon as I get my offer completed.  People are clicking my referral and not doing a offer.

#71 raven054   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   486 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

I signed up for the creditreport.com sent the email, went all the way through I do not have a ad blocker enabled on my browser. Waiting for the offer to come up under my xb1 account it still has nothing. Been about 10 minutes now.

#72 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

I havent had enough referrals yet, Im switching out the referral as soon as I get my offer completed. People are clicking my referral and not doing a offer.

So after you get 11, your gonna put up the next referral link? Never heard of this conga line stuff before, but it seems pretty kool.
bleedingwicked.png

#73 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

I signed up for the creditreport.com sent the email, went all the way through I do not have a ad blocker enabled on my browser. Waiting for the offer to come up under my xb1 account it still has nothing. Been about 10 minutes now.

it takes a little bit raven send me your info so I can add you to the list

#74 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

So after you get 11, your gonna put up the next referral link? Beer heard of this conga line stuff before, but it seems pretty kool.

Yes correct Im 2 away there are people saying they did offers but there email info is not even showing up on my referral link side on the page.  

#75 raven054   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   486 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

I just sent it off topic though we need to play tlou soon.

#76 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

I just sent it off topic though we need to play tlou soon.

:bow:   Ive been waiting for you to hit me up lol.  Ive been super busy lately I havent even played games in over a week.  

#77 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Would you want my info also? I've signed up through your referral about 10 minutes ago. Will do a offer here soon. Since you seem to know about these kind of things, with the freegame website, how long after completion does it take for you to recieve your item?
bleedingwicked.png

#78 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

Would you want my info also? I've signed up through your referral about 10 minutes ago. Will do a offer here soon. Since you seem to know about these kind of things, with the freegame website, how long after completion does it take for you to recieve your item?

Yeah send me your info so I can add you to the list Im headed out to work at 10:30 pm pst.  It should arrive around launch time.  The website is legit there sister site is yourfree360games.com and people have been using that for years now.

#79 raven054   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   486 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

:bow:   Ive been waiting for you to hit me up lol.  Ive been super busy lately I havent even played games in over a week.  

lol I have been streaming on twitch like every night best way to hit me up is pm me on here, or come to my channel. I emailed you from a yahoo email @10:41. I have gotten better and even made some highlights on there.

#80 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

I just need 1 more referral then its on to the next person :-P.  Ill be at work from 11pm-3am pst so when I get back home Ill update everything I receive.  Hopefully Dragunz is around so he can let everyone know what his referral link is at.

#81 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes   All you need is lo-, er, Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings CAGiversary!   3472 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

You're only one referral away from a free Xbox One!?!? Crazy!

C5CU5yg.gif?1efPcwsX.gifj5IniQc.gif

Spoiler

#82 rockstarnati   PlayStation 4 Day One Owners Club CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

rockstarnati

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

I'm legitimately excited for you! haha

#83 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

You're only one referral away from a free Xbox One!?!? Crazy!

I feel like busting some moves like your sig!

I'm legitimately excited for you! haha

Im super pumped we need to keep this going though.  Hopefully we can get a majority of cag in on this the wealth will spread.

#84 BabyBiscuit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

BabyBiscuit

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'm trying so hard to get an offer completed for you but I just can't win with this thing XD tried 3 so far

#85 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes   All you need is lo-, er, Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings CAGiversary!   3472 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

If the people who said they did it never show up, will the rest of us move up?

C5CU5yg.gif?1efPcwsX.gifj5IniQc.gif

Spoiler

#86 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

If the people who said they did it never show up, will the rest of us move up?

Yup Im betting on one of them already not showing up.  If they dont prove they did an offer before there name is up they are being skipped.

#87 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

I just did the MyScore offer, but nothing is showing up on my progress page, is tht normal?
bleedingwicked.png

#88 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1784 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

I just did the MyScore offer, but nothing is showing up on my progress page, is tht normal?

Did you complete it?  If so sometimes it will take a little bit of time for the offer to confirm.  Also did you get a confirmation email from myscore?

#89 BabyBiscuit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

BabyBiscuit

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Did you complete it?  If so sometimes it will take a little bit of time for the offer to confirm.  Also did you get a confirmation email from myscore?

I just did this one as well, got confirmation email but still shows no offers completed

#90 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

Did you complete it? If so sometimes it will take a little bit of time for the offer to confirm. Also did you get a confirmation email from myscore?

Yes I received two emails from them actually. And even went back and viewed my report.
bleedingwicked.png