PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
290 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Vita. Can't get enough of its awesome library. Hoping to finish off Tearaway's plat today so I can start in on Muramasa. Persona is really tempting.

While I hid the post pretty much 10 seconds after I posted, this idiot likely own more vita and vita games and support the developers by preordering the games than you.   :)

anyway, the same reason I hid the post applies here, this is a sales thread, have fun.

Though i don't think either game was all that good but Sillent Hill Book of memories is only $12 (not really a new deal either, but still pretty cheap) and Vitrua Tennis 4: World Tour is only $18.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill-Book-Memories-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B006476318/ref=pd_sim_vg_35

http://www.amazon.com/Virtua-Tennis-4-Sony-PSP/dp/B0050SW1JK/ref=pd_sim_vg_91
Please feel free to mention a deal even if it's older, as some people (like me) will be getting Vitas for CHristmas and are on the look out for cheap games.

Looking forward to cheap games in this thread.

While I hid the post pretty much 10 seconds after I posted, this idiot likely own more vita and vita games and support the developers by preordering the games than you. :)

anyway, the same reason I hid the post applies here, this is a sales thread, have fun.
I didn't see what you wrote, but I do know you quoted me. So I'm not sure if you were being negative or what. I do wish more people would support the system so they would put out more games.

I didn't see what you wrote, but I do know you quoted me. So I'm not sure if you were being negative or what. I do wish more people would support the system so they would put out more games.
You can count me as a new supporter. My wife got me a Vita for my birthday in October and I'm loving it. First thing I did was get PS+ and am loving all the free games. First games I bought are AC3: Liberation, Batman and killzone during the B2G1 sale at target.

Thanks OP for this thread.

I want to buy everything I can get my hands on during sales, but have a huge backlog of PS3 games and want to finish the free PS+ games and the ones I already bought before I empty my wallet further.

At Best Buy they have

$20

Modnation Racers 

Little Big Planet

Hotshots Golf 

Little Deviants

Wipeout 2048

Smart As...

Gravity Rush ( on sale)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in time

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Unit 13 (Preowned) 14.99

Along with bunches of others. Preowned is a good way to go everything usually comes in orignal packaging 

And here i was thinking that i finished my xmas shopping early,  got  Metal Gear HD, 3 was my favorite Metal gear  eating rotten food was fun.

Any thoughts on Smart As other than its dumb name?  It's $9.99 pre-owned at Gamestop, and I'm tempted to use the 20% bday coupon and a $5 PUR reward to snag it for $4 and change.... if I can find a Gamestop that has it used in stock.  Has anyone played this game?  

game.co.uk has virtua tennis for $7.50+ shipping around $5 i think= $13 (ships to US too). or the shipping is cheaper per game if you plan on getting more stuff on there, like virtues last reward european,etc.

Any thoughts on Smart As other than its dumb name? It's $9.99 pre-owned at Gamestop, and I'm tempted to use the 20% bday coupon and a $5 PUR reward to snag it for $4 and change.... if I can find a Gamestop that has it used in stock. Has anyone played this game?
I'd recommend it to everyone. It's something you'll generally only play a few minutes a day and for whatever reason the free play puzzles unlock slow so you'll be limited at first. Essentially everyday you'll play four games that relate to logic, arithmatic, language and whatever the last one is. The games are fun and aren't terribly long or stressful. The real challenge comes from freeplay mode having you unlock higher difficulties of puzzles. On genius difficulty things can get pretty messy.

At the very least it's worth $5 just to hear John Cleese spout hilarious one liners. I'm sure the game didn't sell well being a brain training game and all, alot of love and effort was put into it you can tell though. The whole experience is very fine tuned and stylish.

Hmmm....Might buy that Silent Hill.
Don't. I bought the game for $7 via PSN sale just because it was so cheap. Mistake. It's a very lackluster dungeon crawler with nothing unique/interesting going on. Even on co-op with a friend we just walked around rooms either not speaking or making blank observations about what was happening in the game. Soulless is how I would describe it. Play the demo first for sure if you still consider getting it at all.

At Best Buy they have

$20

Modnation Racers

Little Big Planet

Hotshots Golf

Little Deviants

Wipeout 2048

Smart As...

Gravity Rush ( on sale)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in time

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Unit 13 (Preowned) 14.99

Along with bunches of others. Preowned is a good way to go everything usually comes in orignal packaging
Just as an FYI, some of the games you listed retail at $20, so I wouldn't consider them deals. Also some of those games are not available to ship online. I added a few from your list that were below retail value and that were available to ship online.

The AT and T store here has Hot Shot Vita for $10 with free shipping. Don't know about tax on it or not.

Link
http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessory.specialty-items-vita-hot-shot-golf-game-sku6180245.html#fbid=gLNqknA_Eup
Picked it up, with free shipping like you said. Thanks!

Like others here, I've been impressed with the Vita after picking it up from Radio Shack. Loving it so far (cannot get enough Hotline Miami).

Hoping others can get this deal - I found Tearaway at Best Buy, and the card/placeholder for it said $24.99. They had to override it, but the price was clearly listed. With GCU, it came out to just over 20 bucks for a relatively new game. YMMV but maybe others can get in on this.

Stock checker link if anyone is interested (though I suspect most stores have this):

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&sourceId=1218873365562&sourceType=product&skuId=8370045&productId=1218873365562&itemId=2006492&pageMode=searchmode\\

I see the $9 deal, but it's showing as another seller for me, not Amazon. I see the seller as "Ocean Reef Electronics" and shipping is $4. No one else is seeing this?
You are right. I either didn't see the fact it was a third party seller, or it was sold on Amazon at that price earlier and it is no longer sold at the price now. I took it off the OP.

bread's done
Back