* * * * - 44 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#28351 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1343 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:12 PM

My girl found it in her hospital bag. :D. Funny because I also lost my Majoras Nask 3DS right before I moved to Colorado a year and a half ago and I also just recently found that in some random box in my mom's garage. I think I should stick with home consoles and hope I never misplace my Switch.

#28352 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1343 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:13 PM

Double

#28353 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3149 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2020 - 08:13 PM

My girl found it in her hospital bag. :D. Funny because I also lost my Majoras Nask 3DS right before I moved to Colorado a year and a half ago and I also just recently found that in some random box in my mom's garage. I think I should stick with home consoles and hope I never misplace my Switch.

At least stick with playing game systems only at home.  I take my switch lite to work, but it sits on my desk in front of me and I'm in my own office behind security most don't have the privileges to access.  So no one to walk by and grab it.

#28354 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 May 2020 - 08:46 PM

That's great news. I kept thinking when I read your post that maybe you might've forgotten that you had it in a bag.

#28355 Zantra  

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:04 PM

https://www.rewards....alCode=6sebs87t The new Sony Rewards website is live. You get points from buying games and movies, and you can use those points for free games and movies, and gift cards. You can even buy Sony products with the points.

#28356 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   5195 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:01 AM

Seems the same as it was before. Even still had my last points amount and trail blazer and such not being completed.  Though I did complete one or two now.