* * * * * 1 votes

Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

#421 detectiveconan16   Deposit the bottles. CAGiversary!   5238 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:11 PM

Oh boy Martin Short's terrifying character in Kimmy Schmidt was based on a real person who took his life very recently. http://www.usmagazin...es-at-65-201564

Batsugunner.png

#422 DestroVega   Life is short... stunt it CAGiversary!   7100 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

DestroVega

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:30 PM

^ I have read conflicting stories on the suicide. One person who was said to be a friend of his says the show making fun of him was hurtful, but definitely not the reason he took his life. Apparently he just had a long history of depression.

On the other hand, my best friend just saw him at an event recently and said he was "in great spirits". She doesn't know him personally though.

In any case, you have to assume both Tina Fey and Martin Short must feel terrible about the situation. It's really unfortunate.

Destro1.gif            DestroVega.jpg

#423 elessar123   "AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER." CAGiversary!   9903 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

In any case, you have to assume both Tina Fey and Martin Short must feel terrible about the situation. It's really unfortunate.

If Martin Short could feel terrible about anything, he would have quit acting decades ago.

elessar123.png

#424 ludus   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   460 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:49 AM

I recently watched all of Daredevil's season 1. Great show so far. Can't wait to see what season 2 will be like. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg