Dark Souls 2 Strategy Guide $21 Amazon FSSS

Added a link to your post. It's been this price for a while actually in case anyone is interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they do a much better job this time of actually creating a walkthrough.  The last guide was helpful, but put together terribly.  To get any sense of a walkthrough you'd be flipping pages constantly.

Hopefully they do a much better job this time of actually creating a walkthrough. The last guide was helpful, but put together terribly. To get any sense of a walkthrough you'd be flipping pages constantly.
The last guide had exactly one purpose: To be resold for $70 to weird people within the past few months. :roll:

The first one has been selling for a high price for quite awhile actually. I like mine too much to let go of it though. Future Press guides seem to hold there value pretty well.

The first one has been selling for a high price for quite awhile actually. I like mine too much to let go of it though. Future Press guides seem to hold there value pretty well.
Geez, very surprised. Got a couple from Amazon at about $27 total (forgot how that worked) and later on, GS had them on sale for $10. Still have one mint sealed. Sold my used one to a buddy for $7 last year. Guess I should have picked up extras when GS was blowing them out.

Guess I'll pick up at least one from Amazon and maybe from BB when I pick up my order.

I also wasn't terribly thrilled with the layout and the area maps were pretty vague as far as finding stuff.

Dark souls 1 guide are going for $100 new, damn lol. Forgot I still have a sealed copy of the guide and steelbook of Dark Souls 1 that is unopened too!

They were going for about $15 on amazon and gamestop in store a few years back.

Dark souls 1 guide are going for $100 new, damn lol. Forgot I still have a sealed copy of the guide and steelbook of Dark Souls 1 that is unopened too!

They were going for about $15 on amazon and gamestop in store a few years back.
It's up to $120... Time to let one go then. Glad I bought 2.

somewhat glad I "overpaid" (ie deal at release) for several copies of the original first print misprint of Dark Souls CE guide.  also better that they were shipped from retailers and not left out to be (more) contaminated at an actual store.

My first time OP. Sorry if posted already. I'm so pumped for this game. But I won't use this guide, just for my collection. It's $35 at BB, about $30 if u buy a game with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Souls-Collectors-Edition-Strategy-Guide/dp/0744015472
Thanks for this!

Also, be sure to vote and check out the Dark Souls II pre order thread on CAG.I have a poll going on where people reserved their copies. I'm interested in the results after release. Adding this to the thread, I'll be sure to give credit to OP.

Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320157-updated-dark-souls-ii-collectors-edition-pre-order/

bread's done
Back