pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
Glad to see the $20 promo back. I'm a bit tempted by this one as a GCU member. No reason not to pre-order, really. If it gets bad scores, just cancel it out on release day or within a few days after. I am interested in the Doom beta, as well.

Got the same email. In the fine print at the bottom of the email, it states "get 500 bonus points (worth $20)". Isn't 500 points worth $10? Wondering if the email was a mistake, cause I went to the website to order and it only shows a $10 rewards cert. also the panzerhund miniature seems to be only for instore purchases, so going into best buy later today to order there.

Got the same email. In the fine print at the bottom of the email, it states "get 500 bonus points (worth $20)". Isn't 500 points worth $10? Wondering if the email was a mistake, cause I went to the website to order and it only shows a $10 rewards cert. also the panzerhund miniature seems to be only for instore purchases, so going into best buy later today to order there.
Think it means 500 bonus points on top of the 500 for preordering it

Yeah I'm getting curious as to whether this is a mistake. It should be 1000 points and it should say this on their site, but it still says $10/500pts on the page.

Glad to see the $20 promo back. I'm a bit tempted by this one as a GCU member. No reason not to pre-order, really. If it gets bad scores, just cancel it out on release day or within a few days after. I am interested in the Doom beta, as well.
or trade it in. One could likely get $35-40 within the first week or two

Think it means 500 bonus points on top of the 500 for preordering it
then it wouldn't say the 500 points is worth 20. More likely a typo

Last edited by a moderator:
guess I'm getting this game now :|

keeping that email for the $20 btw just in case ahit comes up. I'll preorder I store for the inevitable price drop within 30 days to price match it to an even lower price and make out like a thief! And I'll get that stupid ass toy dog with it!

Someone needs to make a thread on the BBY forums to get this cleared up. I would, but apparently BBY doesn't think I deserve this email. :bomb:

guess I'm getting this game now :|

keeping that email for the $20 btw just in case ahit comes up. I'll preorder I store for the inevitable price drop within 30 days to price match it to an even lower price and make out like a thief! And I'll get that stupid ass toy dog with it!
Officially, post-purchase price-matching can only be done within 15 days of the original purchase.

That email is a typo it still says 10 on the games mainpage http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/wolfenstein-the-new-order/pcmcat327500050002.c?id=pcmcat327500050002&pageType=REDIRECT&issolr=1&searchterm=wolfenstein

Ill skip because there are better games I have now I am more interested in, and more coming out in the coming months. By the time Ill be ready to play this it will be 12 or 15 bucks on gamefly in the fall.

That figure Ill just get for a couple bucks off ebay in a month, if it even looks halfway decent and judging by the pic it isn't

Someone needs to make a thread on the BBY forums to get this cleared up. I would, but apparently BBY doesn't think I deserve this email. :bomb:

Officially, post-purchase price-matching can only be done within 15 days of the original purchase.
true but I've had multiple stores and phone conversations with management that elite and elite plus price match is extended with the return time frame (I said 30 since this game will drop during that 30 and I am elite plus) but of course it's always YMMV

I never get these Best Buy e-mails.  I'm assuming it's sent out to GCU members, since it's game-related, yet I never receive them even tho I'm a member.

Played the demo the other day at PAX East, it wasn't that bad but it's nothing that great either. For $20 in Rewards + 20% off I can justify that to keep me entertained for a bit.

Damn; I only received the Destiny email. I'll keep checking the best buy forums and see what they say.

May Have been said already but I don't have gcu do I still get the $20?
We don't even know if the $20 is legit yet. I'm GCU and didn't get any emails about this. If it really is $20, then I'm in for sure. Play for a week until Watch Dogs hit.

I got the email.  I see a lot of doubters due to the web site discrepancy but I see no way best buy would not honor this if you got an email.  20 is in the title of the email and printed a couple times throughout the email as well.   I just pre ordered, I see no way to avoid at this price... :(

I got the email. I see a lot of doubters due to the web site discrepancy but I see no way best buy would not honor this if you got an email. 20 is in the title of the email and printed a couple times throughout the email as well. I just pre ordered, I see no way to avoid at this price... :(
Lol. Best Buy has a history of not honoring stuff in their emails. i.e. The $50 off anything Mastercard email.

Got the email as well. If this happens to be true, would you guys think I could still get it if I pre-ordered months ago?

I got the email. I see a lot of doubters due to the web site discrepancy but I see no way best buy would not honor this if you got an email. 20 is in the title of the email and printed a couple times throughout the email as well. I just pre ordered, I see no way to avoid at this price... :(
Edit:confirm but still KEEP THE EMAIL & SAVE THE FORUMS LINK confirmation.
I guess the company making the game needs more pre-orders/sales, hopefully other games follow.

For those who don`t get unque BB promo emails check your my BB profile & make sure it`s accurate. If you've never recieved a BB birthday coupon before there`s probably something not linked correctly.

If this is a typo you`ll certainly need to post on the BB forums to get it though.

For those who don`t get unque BB promo emails check your my BB profile & make sure it`s accurate. If you've never recieved a BB birthday coupon before there`s probably something not linked correctly.
Birthday coupon?! Is that for all myBB members, or GCU only? And what is this coupon for?

Birthday coupon?! Is that for all myBB members, or GCU only? And what is this coupon for?
Not limited to GCU, Elite or Elite plus it`s supposed to work correctly when a persons profile info is updated correctly. 10% off I believe 1 item with major exclusions. I`d prefer a coupon pack has more value.
I suggested BB offer birthday hint pack coupons & then thru research found out they`ve been sending out b-day coupons for years. But thru typical BB confusion seemed like very customer knew about them & even fewer recieved them. They are currently correcting the issues somewhat but it`s BB.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Introduce-Birthday-coupon-Birthday-quot-hint-quot-packs/idi-p/763649

I was saving the last of my gc's for Watch Dogs but this is just too good of a deal to pass up. Ill still have 20 left so and after the 20 cert Ill be coming out of pocket 10 for WD. Not bad BBY, not bad at all.

bread's done
Back