* * * * * 1 votes

FIFA World Cup 2014 OT (Congrats to GERMANY & kdiddy1989)

World Cup Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014

Poll: ESPN Bracket Prize

What should the prize be?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#661 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2166 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Did I miss the new thread? Watching United now. It's way past my bedtime though. United's new jerseys are horrific. I may not buy a new jersey for years.

It's just bland. Wouldn't go as far as horrific but it's not exactly eye candy. Speaking of which, may I present the '92 away shirt:

Shirt5.jpg

I had that baby, and the shellsuit-style shorts that went with it. #Just90skidthings

I'm definitely not just posting here to get reminders about when kilik64 starts a new thread. Honest. :whee:

#662 hpbbes   I typo'd my username CAGiversary!   1267 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

I've actually hoped Adidas would revive that shirt when they take kit duties next year. Still can't fix that ugly Chevy logo though.

#663 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7599 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

It's just bland. Wouldn't go as far as horrific but it's not exactly eye candy. Speaking of which, may I present the '92 away shirt:

Shirt5.jpg

I had that baby, and the shellsuit-style shorts that went with it. #Just90skidthings

I'm definitely not just posting here to get reminders about when kilik64 starts a new thread. Honest. :whee:

Haha, I'll start one up tonight if I have time.

Thought that kill3r7 kid was going to do it.

Any suggestion on what should be in op or topic of thread? EPL and CL only? 

#664 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2166 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Not sure it needs to be that specific, but I'd certainly use those two as tags for the title.

A home for all things footy-related will be good, I'm sure you're all dying to hear how Stockport County* are faring this season :whee:.

* - probably very badly indeed

#665 kill3r7   MiNd ThE GaP CAGiversary!   4653 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

Haha, I'll start one up tonight if I have time.

Thought that kill3r7 kid was going to do it.

Sorry dude, I've been swamped at work. Plus, we are still a couple of weeks away from the start of the season. I think the general consensus was a EPL and CL only thread. 

#666 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7599 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

Sorry dude, I've been swamped at work. Plus, we are still a couple of weeks away from the start of the season. I think the general consensus was a EPL and CL only thread. 

Had dinner with friends last night so didnt get around to it, might have some time tonight though.

#667 equistina  

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Anyone see the ugly new messi shoes? They're yellow and just say "messi" everywhere.

#668 kill3r7   MiNd ThE GaP CAGiversary!   4653 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

New EPL/UCL thread