Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

1 of 3 things are true:

1) The odds of winning are completely terrible

2) They give out a set amount each day, and they go pretty early

3) It can tell I am making multiple accounts and makes me loose (doubtful thought, it would likely stop me from me from making the account instead of letting me make and then loose)

0/22 today.

Last edited by a moderator:
won one too thanks!

btw anyone know the link for that other way to win amazon gc by spinning a wheel or something?

i was going to do it later but the thread dissapeared.

My guess would be because it was basically a thread for exploiting it... Which is pretty much why you posted your refferal link... To exploit it
Ah I see. Is that against the rules? I've seen a few threads where people are openly discussing how to exploit or take advantage of certain websites.

0 for 2. Will try again tomorrow. Was anyone able to win using multiple emails after their first was a loss? Pretty sure it's tracks your phone somehow and makes all of them losses if your first is a loss.

0 for 2. Will try again tomorrow. Was anyone able to win using multiple emails after their first was a loss? Pretty sure it's tracks your phone somehow and makes all of them losses if your first is a loss.
I was not able to win, 22 times in a row. All different emails, using the same browser. Maybe I should have tried private browsing, didn't think they were that smart...

won one too thanks!

btw anyone know the link for that other way to win amazon gc by spinning a wheel or something?
i was going to do it later but the thread dissapeared.
is that thread still around somewhere? Where is the referral section, or might be there. Someone already said the Site for the wheel but I would still like to discuss the giveaway with CAGs

is that thread still around somewhere? Where is the referral section, or might be there. Someone already said the Site for the wheel but I would still like to discuss the giveaway with CAGs
Don't think there's a topic about it in the referral section. Bit someone could always start one.

someone is always gonna do a website exploit, so no point in getting mad about it lol. 

man the odds on this thing suck lol. not trying anymore 

what happens if I just won a $5 GC on a fake email I put in??? Should I go register it?

It said your parents will receive an email within next 24 hours lol... hopefully it didn't send immediately cause I just registered it now

what happens if I just won a $5 GC on a fake email I put in??? Should I go register it?

It said your parents will receive an email within next 24 hours lol... hopefully it didn't send immediately cause I just registered it now
Go make it and pray it hasn't been taken lol they send you an email to verify the order and if you don't do that within 7 days you forfeit the prize

Go make it and pray it hasn't been taken lol they send you an email to verify the order and if you don't do that within 7 days you forfeit the prize
It wasn't taken, it was a bunch of random letters and numbers. Only reason I remembered it is because I copy and paste it into the confirm email box.

I got the confirmation email, so a $5 GC is coming my way!

I went 1/3 by the way.

bread's done
Back