* * * * * 4 votes

Super Smash Bros. Friend Codes and Smashing Saturdays @5pm PST

#121 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

Looks like I missed the fun yesterday :( I'll prolly be on again tonight, but having a one hour difference of EST makes it difficult to stay up late :(

#122 Daisydog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1534 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2014 - 06:45 PM

Janet that Megaman vs Villager match on old Hyrule took so long. I think you were alive at like 300%.

I was trying everything I could to land a smash attack and you just kept bouncing me around the stage like I was nothing :rofl:

We played for over 2 hours! That was a blast! I couldn't get chat to work, but I think that was because I don't have Nina on my friend list.

#123 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:06 AM

I'm about to get on.

#124 BlueLobstah   Do you...want my carrots? CAGiversary!   2934 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

BlueLobstah

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:57 AM

So I added everyone from the Wii U on my friends list, so add me back if you get a chance: scurker

I'm down for some games if anyone is around tonight.

#125 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

So I added everyone from the Wii U on my friends list, so add me back if you get a chance: scurker

I'm down for some games if anyone is around tonight.

I'm still awake... I can play a few rounds once I finish up some stuff here... Maybe in like 10-15 minutes

#126 Mad D   CAG lurker since 04 CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:24 AM

I see Rig online. Come back Blue!

#127 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:25 AM

Dangit. My internet is slow for some reason right now. If I can get it to work (or if it fixes magically), I'll be able to play.

#128 BlueLobstah   Do you...want my carrots? CAGiversary!   2934 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

BlueLobstah

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm about to hop back online now, I got distracted for a little bit!

I just opened a room right now.

#129 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:51 AM

Created a room.

#130 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11589 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:30 AM

Anyone on WiiU atm? I'd be up for some matches

#131 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:39 AM

Anyone on WiiU atm? I'd be up for some matches

room is full but I'll be leaving in a couple of matches.

#132 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11589 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:50 AM

Ok cool. Had to run back out but I'll be on soon

#133 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

Thanks people for playing. It was a lot of fun.

#134 Mad D   CAG lurker since 04 CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

Those were some fun games Blue, Janet and Roy. Two days of Smash in a row, I'm going to get spoiled.

Blue that footstool with Megaman was not on purpose, haha! I like your Wii Fit trainer. Roy/Janet team got us in the end though.

Wiggles you can join us now, Roy has exited.

#135 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:13 AM

Wow, some of those matches were super intense. My heart was pumping really really fast, no joking. Janet and I dominated, haha. I really hope to be able to play again with you all.
Good night evvvverybody.

#136 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11589 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:14 AM

Those were some fun games Blue, Janet and Roy. Two days of Smash in a row, I'm going to get spoiled.

Blue that footstool with Megaman was not on purpose, haha! I like your Wii Fit trainer. Roy/Janet team got us in the end though.

Im out atm. Ill probaly miss yall

#137 BlueLobstah   Do you...want my carrots? CAGiversary!   2934 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

BlueLobstah

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

Haha. I was actually yelling "Footstool damnit!" when that happened.

Yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Trainer, and don't see too many other people using her. She has a lot of quirks, but is really fun to play with. Especially since she has about 4 or 5 meteors if you can hit them right.

#138 Mad D   CAG lurker since 04 CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

It's ok Wiggles you can join us some other time.

Did we get another two hours in tonight Janet? The lag wasn't bad at all even in all four player matches across several time zones.

Also when you asked about the mic last night, you can press unmute on the icon though it seems like you can only do it at certain times.
edit: I forgot not everyone is using the game pad like me but I'm sure you can still click it with the cursor.

#139 Daisydog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1534 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

Wow, some of those matches were super intense. My heart was pumping really really fast, no joking. Janet and I dominated, haha. I really hope to be able to play again with you all.
Good night evvvverybody.

I'm sorry, I didn't notice we were doing teams or I wouldn't have picked Ganon! Even though we were highlighted it's so hard not to flinch/block when we were next to each other.

Yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with Wii Fit Trainer, and don't see too many other people using her. She has a lot of quirks, but is really fun to play with. Especially since she has about 4 or 5 meteors if you can hit them right.

When she spiked Kirby :rofl:

Did we get another two hours in tonight Janet? The lag wasn't bad at all even in all four player matches across several time zones.

Also when you asked about the mic last night, you can press unmute on the icon though it seems like you can only do it at certain times.

I think so! Afterwards I jumped into single player and unlocked four new characters! I'm definitely out of practice. You embarrassed the heck out of me in a lot of those. Note to self: learn how to land on the stage :dunce:

Someone else's mic was on but I never really talked into mine. It turns off and on. Seems like you can only chat in the character select screen. And most people don't stay in there for very long.

#140 Mad D   CAG lurker since 04 CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hoping on to play with Wiggles

#141 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11589 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:58 AM

Damn I'm rustier than I imagined I would be lol. And that Jigglypuff sing death has to be the dumbest thing I have ever done.

#142 Mad D   CAG lurker since 04 CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

I'm going to take a break for now, maybe someone else will hop on and join us a little later. We'll play again soon Wigs.

#143 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11589 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

Alright GGs. I need to step up my game lol

#144 option.iv   phantom fighter CAGiversary!   3156 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:24 AM

Can someone make the OP a wiki post again? No way for me to add info. Also, was the thread moved back to 3ds?

So for now 

NNID: option.iv

I'm in SoCal with a wired adapter.

#145 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14233 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Yes you need. ;)

Which characters do you use?

Well, maybe I spoke too soon.

Been on quite a 1-on-1 tear the last few nights.  85.XX% wins in that category right now.  I still feel rusty, and I definitely need to work on aerial game.

Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario, Jiggs, G&W....those are my usual favorites.  I am trying to learn to play ZSS.  I really want to have a good Robin, also.  Gotta work on those two.

#146 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:08 AM

Well, maybe I spoke too soon.

Been on quite a 1-on-1 tear the last few nights.  85.XX% wins in that category right now.  I still feel rusty, and I definitely need to work on aerial game.

Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario, Jiggs, G&W....those are my usual favorites.  I am trying to learn to play ZSS.  I really want to have a good Robin, also.  Gotta work on those two.

Hahaha. Nice. 

I was a Capt Falcon and Little Mac only guy at first, but now I'm really good with Dedede and Mega Man.

#147 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7429 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:13 AM

Roy, we definitely gotta play again, man. Last time was fun.

Anyone up for a few tonight?

#148 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

Roy, we definitely gotta play again, man. Last time was fun.

Anyone up for a few tonight?

I agree. At what time are you planning to play? I might be able to smash it out tonight.

#149 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7429 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:25 PM

I agree. At what time are you planning to play? I might be able to smash it out tonight.

I could see about hopping on around 9 or 10 EST. Generally pretty flexible, just gotta see how the night pans out. What time usually works for you?

#150 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2585 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

I could see about hopping on around 9 or 10 EST. Generally pretty flexible, just gotta see how the night pans out. What time usually works for you?

I don't really have a specific time to play. I can't play past 11 EST though since I wake up at 6 every day for school.