* * * * - 21 votes

$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

#1771 iduncurr   McNubbin CAGiversary!   2796 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:48 AM

You sure about that?  Don't discs completely install to the HDD thereby using the same space as downloads?

I was always under the impression that updates and games that needed more space then the blu-ray disc had available were the only reason why they took up more space other then save space. I'll be honest I don't really notice that though. Sooooo don't take my word on this  :-$

#1772 Hoping   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

It appears the call of Duty bundle in abundance everywhere a month ago is receiving the sunset overdrive bundle treatment. I bought it a month ago at bestbuy with movers when there were seven on the shelf with who knows how many in the back warehouse.

It's since been removed from bestbuy.com nor have I seen it since for the past two weeks. Black Friday probably wiped out the last B&M stock.

It's currently OOS online at Walmart, amazon and gamestop and sells for $600-625+ on eBay and amazon marketplace.

If you see one, it may be wise to buy it immediately. Microsoft really takes limited seriously with their limited edition consoles. Or I could be wrong and they restock in time for Christmas. Only time will tell

#1773 Raregamecollector   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   49 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Raregamecollector

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:24 AM

http://www.gohasting...u/295201271.uts

It appears the call of Duty bundle in abundance everywhere a month ago is receiving the sunset overdrive bundle treatment. I bought it a month ago at bestbuy with movers when there were seven on the shelf with who knows how many in the back warehouse.

It's since been removed from bestbuy.com nor have I seen it since for the past two weeks. Black Friday probably wiped out the last B&M stock.

It's currently OOS online at Walmart, amazon and gamestop and sells for $600-625+ on eBay and amazon marketplace.

If you see one, it may be wise to buy it immediately. Microsoft really takes limited seriously with their limited edition consoles. Or I could be wrong and they restock in time for Christmas. Only time will tell