* * * * * 1 votes

Walking Dead Season 6: Walkers be walking

#61 pacifickarma   Master of Orion CAGiversary!   2302 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

pacifickarma

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

I was pretty miffed that AMC posted a major spoiler on their Facebook page at 8:45PM Pacific time.

#62 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   963 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

I saw that, too bad I didn't see the episode. So way to go giving away the mid season ending before anyone but the people on the east coast seeing said episode. They got a lot of back lash and the pic was pulled.

#63 sendme   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5117 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:25 AM

I didn't know about that from AMC till I saw the posting from them apologizing for it.  Here I thought it was bad enough that Yahoo posted something yesterday.  I don't remember what it was, but the headline said what happened just not who it was.  It was bad enough reading that Norman Reedus spent a week or so crying to get ready.

Hell I had to hear people talk about it at work yesterday and I still had not seen it.  Thankfully all they did was cry about it not being that good of a mid season final and one was just asking if Darryl was killed and then if Rick died.  So nothing spoiled it.  

Spoiler

#64 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2230 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Good mid-season finale. It was the least action filled one, but maybe that was good since it was a surprise. This one kind of reminded me of the mid-season finale with the barn and Sophia.

#65 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:00 PM

Good mid-season finale. It was the least action filled one, but maybe that was good since it was a surprise. This one kind of reminded me of the mid-season finale with the barn and Sophia.

yeap seems they are going back to season 2.  I guess that means they get attacked by the hoard of walkers in the cornfeild at the end of the season.  Did  anyone from the hospital go with them.

Wonder what town they are talking about that is 100 miles away is a safe  spot?

cousin thought  Eugene  was  dead and was going to come back as a zombie and eat that one army dude  :) LOL

#66 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

So pissed about the spoiler from AMC... and it was a gigantic photo with a big RIP on it... completely impossible to miss on anyone's timeline.

#67 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

Damn, can't believe AMC did this. I have to DVR it since I don't get home till midnight on Sundays. Good thing I didn't get on FB.

Kinda reminds me of Game of Thrones last season were people were lighting up FB with the big death of that season.

#68 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

Michone should have smacked the shit out of him for the dumb stunt he pulled. Gabriel needs to die, but probably wont.

As for Eugene I want to see this character grow. And yeah, he's a lying coward but he's at least useful.

Any ideas of what they're going for in next season? I say they continue with the idea of DC being their best chance of some kind of normal society.

My guess is they eventually head towards Washington D.C.  Morgan found the map that Abraham left for Rick which gave him directions to go to Washington.  Story-wise, the only place that they can meet up then is in Washington.  He probably won't be able to join them until season six.  At Morgan's current pace, it might not be until season seven though hah.

#69 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

well if they follow the comics, D.C. has to be next....

#70 Kay_Faraday   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Kay_Faraday

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:10 AM

The actress who plays Beth is 29. Wtf I thought she was a teenager.

#71 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   963 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:36 AM

Dear dairy,

Jackpot!

#72 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:06 AM

Dear dairy,
Jackpot!

Humna Humna Humna BONER!

And I managed to avoid the AMC spoiler only to get spoiled by Fuck ing CNN reporting about AMC spoiling it.

#73 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16967 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:28 AM

Yeah, I was pretty shocked by how the

Spoiler

#74 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:39 PM

should of put something like this on  AMC

The bad news   -- SHES DEAD

The good news--  At least we dont have to stab her in the head   :)

#75 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

Wow, that's a surprise.

For a while I thought she was the grown version of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

2q9ex3r.jpg

#76 Kay_Faraday   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   977 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Kay_Faraday

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Wow, that's a surprise.

For a while I thought she was the grown version of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

2q9ex3r.jpg

lol yes. That's who I see every time I watch TWD.

#77 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4456 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2014 - 03:59 AM

I finally got to see the last episode. Holy $hit I did not see that coming. I definitely teared up when Daryl came put carrying her lifeless body out.

#78 ImLuhkee   [luhk-ee] CAGiversary!   595 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

Am I the only one who feels like they are purposefully pulling back on Glenn and his screen time to ease a 'big' character death, on the audience?

#79 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

Am I the only one who feels like they are purposefully pulling back on Glenn and his screen time to ease a 'big' character death on the audience?

So the audience is going to die?

Time to stock more Chef Boyardee.

#80 nixmahn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2718 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

Am I the only one who feels like they are purposefully pulling back on Glenn and his screen time to ease a 'big' character death on the audience?

I hope they keep him around, he's one of 4 originial cast members left and the only Asian guy.   It would be harder to kill him believably since he's proven tobe very tactical and tough (he's kill zombies unarmed and tied down to chair.) In my eyes only 2 ways/reasons to kill him properly.

1. Build up the Maggy char more by taking everything away from her.

2. Kill both Maggy and Glenn at the same time in an all out apocalyptic zombie/bad guy fight (only way to kill 2 long standing series regulars).

#81 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49879 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

Gentle reminder that S5 Part 2 is starting up on 02/08/15.

#82 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2015 - 05:38 AM

Yeah I have the feeling both Glenn and Maggy are going to get killed off as well this season. 

#83 Garin  

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:24 AM

Still haven't watched this episode yet .... i was just just reading to wiki for info!

The fifth season features 18 series regulars, with 10 actors featured in the opening credits, while eight others are credited as "also starring". Michael Cudlitz, who portrays Sgt. Abraham Ford, is added in the opening sequence as are Emily Kinney and Chad L. Coleman, who portray Beth Greene and Tyreese, after previously being credited as "also starring". Credited as "also starring" are Josh McDermitt, Christian Serratos, Alana Masterson, and Andrew J. West, who were promoted to series regulars after recurring in the previous season and Gilliam and Ross Marquand, both join as a series regular as Father Gabriel Stokes and Aaron respectively. 

#84 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

Yeah I have the feeling both Glenn and Maggy are going to get killed off as well this season. 

I don't think so. If anyone is in danger I'd say Tyreese and Abraham better watch out. Can't have too many alphas.

I think Eugene and Gabriel are safe. They're so easy to kill off that it's just not fair.

#85 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17262 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:05 PM

I would have popped Eugene the moment he told everyone that the mission was a lie!  He's dead weight.

I don't think so. If anyone is in danger I'd say Tyreese and Abraham better watch out. Can't have too many alphas.

I think Eugene and Gabriel are safe. They're so easy to kill off that it's just not fair.

#86 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:03 AM

I guess they can't have too many black guys on the show at once. I thought the shot where they took him out of the truck was really well done.

I wanted to smack the shit of that gum-chewing dumbass.

#87 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

I guess they can't have too many black guys on the show at once. I thought the shot where they took him out of the truck was really well done.

Morgan must be coming back next week.

#88 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12828 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

Same here. That gum smacking was blood boiling.

Spoiler

#89 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16967 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

Same here. That gum smacking was blood boiling.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#90 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

wonder why he saw all those people while he was dying, yet he never saw his girlfriend  (maybe she wanted too much money or didnt have time)