Walking Dead Season 6: Walkers be walking

Enter Negan for the season finale...
A lot of people are quick to throw Negan into the story. But there's defiantly another season, maybe 2 before that happens.
There's still the gang just being at Alexandria and all the power struggles that go on there. Not until they find Hilltop is when Negan pokes his head into the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people are quick to throw Negan into the story. But there's defiantly another season, maybe 2 before that happens.
There's still the gang just being at Alexandria and all the power struggles that go on there. Not until they find Hilltop is when Negan pokes his head into the story.
True, but who knows what the show is going to do.

As far as last night's episode goes, it's time for Sheriff Rick to hang up his gun again and become Farmer Rick again for a while.

Yeah, that's why I enjoy the show.  It has deviated enough from the comics to where they're not complete spoilers.  Can't wait for the spin-off show.

Checking a lot of other TWD message boards and no one's even talking about this, but do you guys know whose gun that was (spoilers just in case)

that Rick left in the blender? I believed it had the letter J marked on it.

Checking a lot of other TWD message boards and no one's even talking about this, but do you guys know whose gun that was (spoilers just in case)

that Rick left in the blender? I believed it had the letter J marked on it.
I thought he left it there as a "just in case" scenario. Was it someone's gun?

I don't think they want to catch up to the source material so fast. So when they do their own thing it's often filler.
I haven't actually read the comics but have seen and read the spoilers. While a lot is filler things like Daryl and Merle being lead characters and Andrea dying are far from filler.

I'm at the point where they just need to get rid of that baby...  there is no way that kid could have not given away their position at any location with a random cry.  They can't ductape her mouth. 

Also DC looks to be in tact.  Too bad no one had binoculars to see what's going on over there.  I am to the point of accepting that this new town is another Terminus trap. 

I haven't actually read the comics but have seen and read the spoilers. While a lot is filler things like Daryl and Merle being lead characters and Andrea dying are far from filler.
Andrea dying was just a character swap vs the book.

Andrea became worthless in the show and had to go, while in the books Carol was a fuck ing nutjob and took herself out (walker-assisted, of course). Now, in the book Andrea is all sorts of badass, as goes for Carol in the TV show.

I'm not talking about changing elements from the comic, but more of adding content. For example most of Season 2 and Beth's abduction. The episode where Rick and Carl go back and meet Morgan. And while there where cannibals in the comic it wasn't to the extent of Terminus.

All I'm saying is they can't jump to Negan yet. It's too soon with way to much story to explore before they get to him.

Also DC looks to be in tact. Too bad no one had binoculars to see what's going on over there. I am to the point of accepting that this new town is another Terminus trap.

Alexandria is defiantly not a trap. But being accepted into this peaceful community and given Rick n' crew's violent past will cause problems for sure.

I'm not talking about changing elements from the comic, but more of adding content. For example most of Season 2 and Beth's abduction. The episode where Rick and Carl go back and meet Morgan. And while there where cannibals in the comic it wasn't to the extent of Terminus.

All I'm saying is they can't jump to Negan yet. It's too soon with way to much story to explore before they get to him.

Also DC looks to be in tact. Too bad no one had binoculars to see what's going on over there. I am to the point of accepting that this new town is another Terminus trap.

Alexandria is defiantly not a trap. But being accepted into this peaceful community and given Rick n' crew's violent past will cause problems for sure.
Got it. But that's why I'm saying I like the show. Even if I've been "spoiled" by the comics there's still the occasional surprises to look forward to.

Honestly Rick is already on the tipping point.  I think he needs to lose Carl and his daughter before he becomes another "Governor". 

I thought he left it there as a "just in case" scenario. Was it someone's gun?
XIzDNek.jpg

Yeah if it was unmarked I dont think anyone would be questioning it, but is there any significance to the J on the gun?

It might seem like filler but I thought the middle of the episode was pretty tense.  

Also, I appreciate you guys keeping up with the courtesy to spoiler tag even the comic stuff since members like me haven't read the books before.  I'm tempted on the click bait but I've been able to hold off.  Urge .... rising ... must resist ....

Maybe it's a 4? Like maybe there are 4 bullets in the clip? To me, that would make much more sense knowing just how many shots you have.
That's a good observation. At that angle it does look like a 4. hmmmm

I'm trying to keep a lid on the spoilers but it's hard to talk about the show without talking about the comic. I'll try to be good.

Michonne and Rick had some tender moments in the last episode. Could this be a budding romance? That would interesting.

For some reason, I don't like how this season is going. Maybe I got too devastated by what happened in the mid-season finale :( I was her big fan - but then, I was a big fan of the doctor whose head got chopped off. 

Sorry, I don't know how to mark spoilers, so I am being vague. 

For some reason, I don't like how this season is going. Maybe I got too devastated by what happened in the mid-season finale :( I was her big fan - but then, I was a big fan of the doctor whose head got chopped off.

Sorry, I don't know how to mark spoilers, so I am being vague.
For next time, it's ["spoiler"]SPOILERS["/spoiler"] without the quotes. See below:

SPOILERS

Or you can also quote someone to steal their code. :whistle2:

I also thought the gun was put there just in case.  It did seem like another filler episode, but it had it's moments.  

If you haven't read the books yet, read them!  Google had the first two compendiums for $5 a while back.  Maybe they'll do the same in the near future.  

I didn't think it was filler at all. They defiantly needed an episode that focused on Aaron gaining the trust of the crew. Heck, I'm surprised they didn't drag it out even more.

Carol is fucking nuts. For a second I thought she was going to light that kid up.
Come on, that was fuck ing awesome. I love this whole thing she's doing. She's putting on the innocent, perfect housewife June Cleaver act, and if the shit goes off the rails, the people of Alexandria are never going to suspect that she's their second biggest danger, next to an unhinged Rick.

Come on, that was fuck ing awesome. I love this whole thing she's doing. She's putting on the innocent, perfect housewife June Cleaver act, and if the shit goes off the rails, the people of Alexandria are never going to suspect that she's their second biggest danger, next to an unhinged Rick.
I'm not so sure about second biggest danger. Michonne, Sasha, and Daryl may have something to say about that. Otherwise, I agree, and she is the only one of the group that can be stealthy about it. Sasha could have too if she had not started off in full on loony bin mode once she got there.

I'm not so sure about second biggest danger. Michonne, Sasha, and Daryl may have something to say about that. Otherwise, I agree, and she is the only one of the group that can be stealthy about it. Sasha could have too if she had not started off in full on loony bin mode once she got there.
Don't forget that Carol pretty much took down Terminus and freed everybody by herself and killed people in her own group, including Lizzie, for the benefit of the greater good. Daryl, Michonne and Sasha have a conscience, while Carol doesn't let emotion get in her way. To me, that makes her far more dangerous.

Not much happened. Sasha goes bonkers, Abraham gets drunk, Rick gets a boner for blonde milf, Carol threatens to kill a 10 year old, and Daryl eats spaghetti. Oh and zombies eat a horse and there's a lot of talk about cookies.

The mayor said something along the lines of it being an upscale self-sufficient experimental town before the outbreak.

And yeah, big ass solar panels. They walk past them several times.

Not much happened. Sasha goes bonkers, Abraham gets drunk, Rick gets a boner for blonde milf, Carol threatens to kill a 10 year old, and Daryl eats spaghetti. Oh and zombies eat a horse and there's a lot of talk about cookies.
That's about covers it! I'm digging the arc that Carol is running with this whole discrete harmless cookie maker. I can only assume everything will go south soon and everyone will realize what a badass she is. The scene with her and the kid was very interesting.

See,  this is why I missed that.... the story was so boring that I missed details like that.   Yes I know this is an attempt to see if Rick's group can readjust to normal life even though everything has gone to hell behind those walls.  Once again there should be some sort of "Update" from someone about how the rest of the country/world is doing.  If they got power, I am sure someone has a radio and someone else has power and radio too.  Come on, they are freaking outside of DC...which from that one shot it looked like it was in pretty good shape .

There are a lot of problem with how the story is going, but I still watch it every week. 

1. If they are self-sustaining, why do they need to leave their camp? i.e. those who tied the zombie to the tree

2. They have solar panels, but where are they getting water?

There are a lot of problem with how the story is going, but I still watch it every week.

1. If they are self-sustaining, why do they need to leave their camp? i.e. those who tied the zombie to the tree

2. They have solar panels, but where are they getting water?
I'm guessing they do runs for food they can't make (chocolate) and supplies their community lack (pasta maker). But from the sounds of it they don't do it too often since they suck at it. Water comes from cisterns (underground system for storing rain water) and an eco-based sewage filtration system.

I'm caught up until tonight's episode...I've read the first 100 comics or so and I vaguely remember this storyline.

I really wish they would use some type of solar still, so viewers can learn something from the show. Weird complaint, I know. But survivorman has taught me so much and I would think it would be one of those things that daryl would do...or digging for water.

I love Alexandra Breckenridge (rick's "milf" interest) though I prefer her with red hair like she has in American Horror Story.

Ok, finally an episode that got some of my attention

-The scene were the first zombie gets shot and the way it fell was totally hilarious.

-Glad to see there are body armored zombies roaming around...but to be having a grenade on him and that poor SOB getting that unlucky shot to it...man that sucks.

-Father Gabe, you pussy coward sell out!!!  Yeah cause wears that outfit he *must* be telling the truth. *roll eyes*

-Noah...good riddance.  They must have hated him so much to make sure they ripped the bastard apart.

-oh yeah... That Van.......Walkers must love Eugene's party tunes lol

I couldn't control myself. I am caught up. They have a lot to wrap up. Morgan is still out there. I wonder if he took the gun rick hid or maybe it was the girl (they have to give us her story too). People who read the comics know there are 2-3 storylines they haven't finished within the town. I rmember some of the stories, but I don't know if I read the issues where it is wrapped up. I read the 2 compendiums and maybe a book after that. Maybe book 14 or 15 of the TPB. I'll probably get back to reading the comics after the season finale.

A lot going on this episode. I enjoyed it.

Ok, finally an episode that got some of my attention

-The scene were the first zombie gets shot and the way it fell was totally hilarious.

-Glad to see there are body armored zombies roaming around...but to be having a grenade on him and that poor SOB getting that unlucky shot to it...man that sucks.

-Father Gabe, you pussy coward sell out!!! Yeah cause wears that outfit he *must* be telling the truth. *roll eyes*

-Noah...good riddance. They must have hated him so much to make sure they ripped the bastard apart.

-oh yeah... That Van.......Walkers must love Eugene's party tunes lol
fuck that hypocrite Father Gabe. Rick and crew kept that coward alive. If I was Maggie I'd have ran around that corner and set his ass strait. He's the "devil" that locked the doors to his church, horded food and let all his parishioners die. But I don't get his angle. In his eyes what have they done that's so horribly evil? He hasn't been with the group that long so all I can think of is the slaughter at Terminus which was totally justified, cause you know, they were eating people. It's not like they were killing people without reason, they just happen to be really good at protecting themselves.

Noah's death was one of the more graphic ones yet. Jesus, they rip the guys face apart.

I suspected the abusive alcoholic husband a few episodes back. But how much liquor does this place have stashed away to keep this guy inebriated? Maybe he gets to skate by because he's the doctor.

Carol's been creeping me out. If last week wasn't a clue she's going to go mental real soon.

And good on Eugene. He's got more sack than most the men in Alexandria.

I have to say Eugene is one of my favorite characters on the show. I didn't like him in the comics, but his dialogue is really well written on the show.

I thought that was an awesome show last night. The whole warehouse scene was intense. What was it that Aiden said to Glenn towards the end? I couldn't quite make it out.

I thought it was interesting how they propped Noah up. He was the unlikable tagalong up to that point. He was partially to blame for Beth's death and even more at fault for Tyreese's demise. They wrote him in as able to hold his own until he got taken out but boy was that graphic. The mouth and eyeball gore stuck with me long after the show was over. Now that Noah's gone, it's like the remaining crew left are all badasses. Rick, Carol, Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, Sasha, etc. Everybody except Eugene and Carl. Hah. Oh yeah them and Father Gabriel. That ungrateful snake.

Too bad it's only two episodes left. But aside from one or two filler episodes, this season has been really enjoyable to watch. It's still proving to be my favorite show out there now.

I found it odd they they where sending out Noah, the kid with a limp, to do supply runs.

But this season has been solid. Even the more boring episodes where enjoyable.

I thought that was an awesome show last night. The whole warehouse scene was intense. What was it that Aiden said to Glenn towards the end? I couldn't quite make it out.
He said something to the effect of
"it was us. we left them. we ran." He was talking about the people that died that used to do runs with them.

A lot going on this episode. I enjoyed it.

fuck that hypocrite Father Gabe. Rick and crew kept that coward alive. If I was Maggie I'd have ran around that corner and set his ass strait. He's the "devil" that locked the doors to his church, horded food and let all his parishioners die. But I don't get his angle. In his eyes what have they done that's so horribly evil? He hasn't been with the group that long so all I can think of is the slaughter at Terminus which was totally justified, cause you know, they were eating people. It's not like they were killing people without reason, they just happen to be really good at protecting themselves.

Noah's death was one of the more graphic ones yet. Jesus, they rip the guys face apart.

I suspected the abusive alcoholic husband a few episodes back. But how much liquor does this place have stashed away to keep this guy inebriated? Maybe he gets to skate by because he's the doctor.

Carol's been creeping me out. If last week wasn't a clue she's going to go mental real soon.

And good on Eugene. He's got more sack than most the men in Alexandria.
I think the thing with Carol is it's a defense mechanism and she's trying to not become attached to that kid, considering she's lost or had to put down every kid she was close to. What better way than to be cold and mean to him?

bread's done
Back