GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez that shit got locked fast, also what about OCD? Cause that's fucking me!

Also time to C+P!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm soo sick of getting hit by random non sense in Bayo 2. I was soo damn close to getting my pure platinum but every time I get hit by random non sense. I'm just going to settle for the Platinum and move the  fuck on with this game for now. Come back after I get beefed up. Stupid non sense hitting me! Every. god. damn. time.

Make sure you guys listen to Foo Fighters new album "sonic highways".

"It's not about being perfect, it's not about sounding absolutely correct, it's not about what goes on in a computer. It's about what goes on in here [your heart] and what goes on in here [your head]." - Dave Grohl on Winning Rock album of the year for 2011's "Wasting Light"

I know its a bold statement for me to say but I think they are one of the true artist actually making music and not utter garbage. I stand by what I say when i hear most modern music it makes me kinda sad what the art has come to...

Foo_Fighters_8LP_Sonic_Highways.jpg

Its their 8th studio album (notice the 8)

What does this even mean?

This sounds like some hipster ass shit that I would read on Cheddahz twitter.
Had this argument so many times with people makes look like an old dude, its an opinion that is shared by many people, I love music it is an art and it can be beautiful, evoking pure emotion. I hear stuff like ariana grande, iggy whatever her last name is, nicki minaja, all the dubstep people, majority rap style "artist" and i could go on. This is my opinion, i hated most music until i discovered the Beatles and learned what true music can sound like. Nobody my age range ever agrees with me but most adults do. My parents dont agree with me since my mom likes all kinds of music while my dad enjoys the music he grew up with in the 70s.

Anything with a "beat" is called music, but music is an art and can be taken anyway. I used "I" a bunch since this is all opinion.

So yeah if you dont understand it still go listen to something you like and ignore what i say.

For someone who thinks music is art you have a weird perception of it.

It is your opinion so stop implying that all other music is fake music. Fake and True aren't adjectives you use when describing music. Just call it like it is "this is good everything else is bad" cuz that's all you're saying but you're doing it in the most hipster/elitist way possible.

You must go to museums and point at sculptures you don't like and say "that's not real art."

For someone who thinks music is art you have a weird perception of it.

It is your opinion so stop implying that all other music is fake music. Fake and True aren't adjectives you use when describing music. Just call it like it is "this is good everything else is bad" cuz that's all you're saying but you're doing it in the most hipster/elitist way possible.

You must go to museums and point at sculptures you don't like and say "that's not real art."
Lets do a better comparison: splash of paint on a rock can be considered art, while famous paintings from world famous painters are considered art.

One of the two had more thought put into it, that's how far music has come.

Call it what you want (hipster since its not a common opinion right?), everyone sees and hear things differently.

I will continue listening to what i consider art while you can listen to what you think is art.

Lets do a better comparison: splash of paint on a rock can be considered art, while famous paintings from world famous painters are considered art.
Pollock's paintings are basically both of these things so I don't get it how this is a better comparison.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't be an asshole by completely denouncing what other people like. You sound like whoknows when he says so-and-so isn't a real game.

I also said it was hipster because of the stereotypical behavior of "I liked it before anyone else so I'm a true fan" that you're displaying and not because it's not a common opinion which is also why I said the word elitist since everything else is fake and you know what is true, cuz presumably you're better than everyone else.

Pollock's paintings are basically both of these things so I don't get it how this is a better comparison.

I'm just saying that you shouldn't be an asshole by completely denouncing what other people like. You sound like whoknows when he says so-and-so isn't a real game.

I also said it was hipster because of the stereotypical behavior of "I liked it before anyone else so I'm a true fan" that you're displaying and not because it's not a common opinion which is also why I said the word elitist since everything else is fake and you know what is true, cuz presumably you're better than everyone else.
Im glad you caught the pollock thing, i wrote Jackson pollock and took it out. Also i said what I thought was real music. If i do recall you making a statement about a band waking you up to music that wasn't just on the radio.

Nobody in my family agrees with me so I understand where you are coming from but I feel like this will never be a winning argument since we like different music in general. Also just because someone has an odd opinion doesn't make them a hipster? Hipster have like a culture, not going to take that from them.

So let me say this through out the years of music there is always people that don't like "modern music". Look at the 50s and Rock, perfect example of how opinions can be completely different and nobody is wrong.

Also i never said i heard it first or liked it first. Also if i was being rude to people about music i would make comments about the videos you post, you are assuming I'm referring to all else being fake and i never used that word.

This is similar to politics and religion, nobody wins and nobody is right. I dont like modern music and listen to stuff from years ago. Is everyone the same? No, does everyone listen to music? No, does everyone have an opinion? Yes, am i not really making a point? Of course, is anybody going to change their mind about anything after reading this? No, do the smashing pumpkins have a new album next month as well? Yes, is indignate going to have a better argument to what I said? Of course, did i have to google ADS? Yep

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that someone said ADS being in Halo was like AIDS.

So there you go.

Deepak Chopra is an interesting human, would be awesome to talk to him for just a few minutes. The man is just so calm and happy. Wish i could look at life like he does, the man is deep.

I was going to make a comment about her having long legs that are really nice but didn't want to sound like a creep. Indignate has dibs on feet so he may want the legs as well

That's weird, I was just talking to someone about how some guy said something creepy about some girls legs.
It wasnt a creepy way she just has long legs and she isn't afraid to show then to the world.

I don't think saying a women has nice legs is bad unless you say it like a creep, ZZ top knows what im talking about

Good news! I'm pretty sure you can get it at either Best Buy or GameStop :D
Walmart is your best option.

Dang this past week has been busy. Days just fly on by. I hate being broke this time of year. I need to buy some lotto tickets cause you gotta play to win.

Called Gamestop and they said they have a midnight release and to show up early! They said there might be people there for some other game, but they'll be at the end of the line since it's a midnight release for Sonic specifically.

Called Gamestop and they said they have a midnight release and to show up early! They said there might be people there for some other game, but they'll be at the end of the line since it's a midnight release for Sonic specifically.
That's great news, I knew gamestop had good taste.

Walmart is your best option.

Dang this past week has been busy. Days just fly on by. I hate being broke this time of year. I need to buy some lotto tickets cause you gotta play to win.
I hate Walmart, they're my last option for anything. I'd rather wait an extra day then to spend my money there. Agreed, time is flying it also doesn't help that I get so much sleep either. I play that lotto all the time, and the most I've ever won was $100. Play to win though!

I mean, it also could be an infinity symbol, so...
Dammit! Should've said "I mean, it also could be a Hoobastank album, so..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96pLgLuwNOI

I was going to make a comment about her having long legs that are really nice but didn't want to sound like a creep. Indignate has dibs on feet so he may want the legs as well
I saw her feet when she was on SNL.

I visit all the time and I don't even know what's going on. Something about bad bands being discussed and infinity symbols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back