* * * * - 26 votes

GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

GameStop trade trade-in TIV values promos credit

#39241 An actual noob  

An actual noob

Posted Today, 07:04 PM

BS

That's what I thought. Why this guy wouldn't want a renewal under his Col score is beyond me!

#39242 JCross3000  

JCross3000

Posted Today, 07:07 PM

That's what I thought. Why this guy wouldn't want a renewal under his Col score is beyond me!

Fight him!

#39243 saathe   Seasoned Cag (Curry) CAGiversary!   467 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:09 PM

Whenever I get push back from an employee about something like that, I just ask if they could just try putting it through once.  Explain that if it does it a win win, and if it doesn't you know for the future.  That tactic worked great during the Kongregate coupon days when they still worked on PSN or XBL currency.

#39244 Corgstradamus  

Corgstradamus

Posted Today, 07:29 PM

Not sure regarding your question, but Sunday is May 28th, not Monday.

Rime on the Switch.

Does the Switch version of Rime work? 

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group

#39245 ggnorekthx  

ggnorekthx

Posted Today, 07:32 PM

Rime works.   However... I'm a little nervous about trying to do 4 separate pre-orders at different stores.  I have basically 4x of each thing I want to trade so I don't want to miss out on too much credit but I feel like it will be easy to get Jr'd when I'm trying for the 3rd or 4th pre-orders... have you guys ever pre-ordered something one day, and then cancelled it the next (with presumably a different person?) I was thinking of trying that instead.

#39246 blackbeard4886   On a highway to Hell CAGiversary!   2498 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

blackbeard4886

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

Which lurker pissed away 32,000 PUR points?

https://www.reddit.c...he_buy_2_get_1/

Gamestop/Best Buy/Redbox/GameFly Flip & Boomerang Spreadsheet

animated-arrow-image-0039.gifFlip & Boomerang Spreadsheet Link animated-arrow-image-0040.gif

Ghetto Gamestop Brickseek Spreadsheet

#39247 An actual noob  

An actual noob

Posted Today, 07:37 PM

Does the Switch version of Rime work?

Did my trades today, Rime for Switch does indeed work and the stealth bumps are 100% confirmed