* * * * - 14 votes

GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

GameStop trade trade-in TIV values promos credit

#21361 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted Today, 06:46 PM

Oh man it's gonna be a good weekend. All of these are easy titles to find used in store.

I would hold off the excitement until tomorrow.  While the stealth bump email says until 10/3 pretty sure last time we had stealth bump emails it said for the weekend and it lasted a day.  So while it looks very promising for the weekend I will reserve my true excitement until tomorrow morning when the values update.

#21362 Praehard   Medic CAG CAGiversary!   47 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:47 PM

Could someone post a copy of this 50 dollars off xbox one coupon with the code blacked out. My gamestop employees tell me it doesn't exist.

#21363 2014CAGnewbie  

2014CAGnewbie

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

Reminder that if you can find it at Target on clearance, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour 15 on both systems is an easy flip from $11.98 to $24! (that is if the value stays)

Still $39.99 around me.

#21364 Thespyder314   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Thespyder314

Posted Today, 07:46 PM

Still $39.99 around me.

it is only like 17 percent discounted or something like that so finding Golf on clearance is extreme YMMV

#21365 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3234 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

I'm not lost but I am missing something.  I know what we're talking about (COD 50%) and I know there are a number of references to Rory, and Zelda.  There is also mention of a bunch of games that are good for this promo - that's what I'm missing.  Anyone willing to point me in the direction of the list?  I went back about 7 pages twice but I'm still missing it.

Thanks in advance.

*Footnote:  Someone mentioned those 50% coupons last year - what an awesome time that was!

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#21366 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   48202 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:59 PM

I'm not lost but I am missing something.  I know what we're talking about (COD 50%) and I know there are a number of references to Rory, and Zelda.  There is also mention of a bunch of games that are good for this promo - that's what I'm missing.  Anyone willing to point me in the direction of the list?  I went back about 7 pages twice but I'm still missing it.

Thanks in advance.

*Footnote:  Someone mentioned those 50% coupons last year - what an awesome time that was!

Oh, there's no question you're missing something.   The list you're looking for is in the thread.  Start on Page 1 and go through all the pages in the thread.  Chances are, when you make it back here, you will have found it. 

#21367 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3234 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:08 PM

Oh, there's no question you're missing something.   The list you're looking for is in the thread.  Start on Page 1 and go through all the pages in the thread.  Chances are, when you make it back here, you will have found it. 

Thanks Shrike.  Nice to see one of the only people who has been around longer than me is still so helpful.  Have a nice weekend.

Selling on Amazon as Gaming Cheaply

Please feel free to PM me if there is a game you want to purchase cheaper than Amazon Warehouse or Gamestop.

#21368 bostonfrontier  

bostonfrontier

Posted Today, 08:13 PM

Public service announcement : if you plan on buying a used game, I'd recommend waiting until Saturday ( oct 1) as the holiday return policy kicks in where you can return it up through January.

#21369 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   5393 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 08:15 PM

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Shrike.  Nice to see one of the only people who has been around longer than me is still so helpful.  Have a nice weekend.

https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

Since BlackBeard seems to have changed the link in his sig, I'll put this in mine.

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GameStop, trade, trade-in, TIV, values, promos, credit