* * * * * 2 votes

Official Family Video Used Game Sales! 2.0

family video

#391 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3363 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:15 PM

The location I am talking about is in New Hope, MN. I guess I should have paid more attention. The last time i was there, they were selling a bunch of movie for $1-2 and picked up a bunch of those. The next closest stores are a bit out of the way.

Keep it on the DL, but that was the store I was talking about xD

#392 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2133 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:21 AM

I used to have these where I live. I never would have guessed it would out last almost every other movie rental store in existence. 

#393 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2103 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:41 AM

I used to have these where I live. I never would have guessed it would out last almost every other movie rental store in existence. 

Don't know how much longer that is going to be.  Every time I go in, there are fewer people and the store hours have been reduced.  They have also been getting fewer copies of new releases.

#394 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2133 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:45 AM

Don't know how much longer that is going to be.  Every time I go in, there are fewer people and the store hours have been reduced.  They have also been getting fewer copies of new releases.

Well that could be just your store, or maybe not and maybe it will all shut down soon who knows. 

Weird thing about Blockbuster is there's one store that is still open in Oregon and the owner says it's doing really well and he has no plans to shut it down. There was two that were open but the other one which was in Alaska is shutting down. 

#395 electricsleep  

electricsleep

Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:09 PM

Picked up Wolfenstein 2 on ps4 for $13 today.  Keep an eye out if you missed it on gamefly.

#396 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2103 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:27 AM

Stopped in tonight, picked up Vampyr for $19.99.  Let's see if I play it before it lands in the $5 bin at Gamestop.

Also picked up the complete fourth season of GoT on bluray for $12.99.  At this rate, I'll have the entire series if I keep stopping in once a month.

#397 girlracer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   424 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2018 - 12:38 AM

All games with Buy it Now sticker buy 1 get 1 half off 9/12-10/21