* * * * * 2 votes

Official Family Video Used Game Sales! 2.0

family video

#31 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1356 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

Forza horizon 2 was 39.99 on my store.

#32 kobeisgod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   743 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

kobeisgod

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

the 10% off is only if you've rented the game.  they do have a $5 off $50 or free ship option online.  GTA V for xbox one is on sale for $49.99 but because it's under $50 I couldn't use the $5 off. Otherwise I probably would have bought it.

#33 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:24 PM

the 10% off is only if you've rented the game. they do have a $5 off $50 or free ship option online. GTA V for xbox one is on sale for $49.99 but because it's under $50 I couldn't use the $5 off. Otherwise I probably would have bought it.

Hmm, I tried it with Wolfenstein and it worked. Maybe it only works on used games?

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Rainbow Six: Siege   :ps3: Dark Souls    :vita: N/A   :wiiu: Super Smash Bros.   :3ds: Bravely Default

Most Recently Beat:  :xb1: Quantum Break

"Sony gave me a partial refund on a Wii U game."

Kyanos is a Barium Silicon Carbon Bismuth Technetium Hydrogen.

#34 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11837 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:11 AM

No luck on games, but I dropped in to my FV tonight and picked up 47 Ronin 3D and 300 Rise of an Empire 3D (both 3D discs only, no DVD or Blu in complete cases with slipcovers) for 4.99 each.  Not too shabby, I guess.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#35 cg8889   Gamer Dad CAGiversary!   970 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

My Family Video is great at marking down movies (really the only place I buy movies now unless there is a steelbook of the movie I want) but so few games are marked down and act pissed if you ask them if they will be marking any down. My store has one Metal Gear marked at $19.99 and an Amazing Spider-Man at $29.99 and that's it for PS4. I'd love to get Wolfenstein at the prices in the OP but alas of the three FV in town, none have marked theirs down.

Heisenberg8889.png

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Diablo 3, Uncharted 4, Overwatch     :vita:  The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel    

:pc: Hearthstone (Send me an invite at cg8889 if you want to battle)

#36 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

My Family Video is great at marking down movies (really the only place I buy movies now unless there is a steelbook of the movie I want) but so few games are marked down and act pissed if you ask them if they will be marking any down. My store has one Metal Gear marked at $19.99 and an Amazing Spider-Man at $29.99 and that's it for PS4. I'd love to get Wolfenstein at the prices in the OP but alas of the three FV in town, none have marked theirs down.

My guess would be that those still rent fairly well :) If you see that they don't rent out often, then that FV isn't doing their job correctly hehe

Currently Playing:  :ps4: Rainbow Six: Siege   :ps3: Dark Souls    :vita: N/A   :wiiu: Super Smash Bros.   :3ds: Bravely Default

#37 XT14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:48 PM

I'm not on this site as much these days but was looking through some BF/Cyber Monday deals and saw this new thread started.  Thanks for the shout out jvang117!  I don't know how things are these days when it comes to FV deals, but the company always treated me well, so glad to see another out there bringing it back.

#38 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

I'm not on this site as much these days but was looking through some BF/Cyber Monday deals and saw this new thread started. Thanks for the shout out jvang117! I don't know how things are these days when it comes to FV deals, but the company always treated me well, so glad to see another out there bringing it back.

I am honored :) Thank you, XT14!

#39 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2071 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:39 AM

I'm not on this site as much these days but was looking through some BF/Cyber Monday deals and saw this new thread started.  Thanks for the shout out jvang117!  I don't know how things are these days when it comes to FV deals, but the company always treated me well, so glad to see another out there bringing it back.

How was Japan?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#40 XT14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

I am honored :) Thank you, XT14!

It's all good, glad to see the CAG community keeping it going!

How was Japan?

Actually left to AU for a bit and recently came back.  It's a difficult country to stay away from.  

#41 Organ Donor   "Your punch is soft... just like your heart!" CAGiversary!   1276 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Organ Donor

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

Ordered Wolfenstein on 11/23 and my order is still showing up as "In Fulfillment"...

#42 bigriggy63   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

bigriggy63

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:50 AM

My two copies of Wolfenstein are also stuck in the same "fulfillment" stage.....three more days until my "5-10" days shipping is over....ugh

#43 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2071 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:02 AM

I'm guessing nobody is looking for the PS3 version because I've seen three copies available amongst two different stores.

Spoiler

#44 Organ Donor   "Your punch is soft... just like your heart!" CAGiversary!   1276 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Organ Donor

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Just got an update from Family Video....

Thank you for your recent order.

We are sorry to inform you that the following item(s) is/are no longer available:

1 x Wolfenstein: The New Order : Xbox One (USED)

We have canceled the item(s) on your behalf and issued a refund for the canceled title(s).

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to offer you a $2.00 OFF coupon for your next order at FamilyVideo.com.

Simply enter the code below at checkout and redeem your discount:

#45 stevocbk24   CAG Veteran/Winter Soldier CAGiversary!   456 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:42 AM

There are a ton of FV's around here (northeast Wisconsin)

Pretty much the only rental places around other than redbox.

stevo%20cbk24.jpg

#46 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:57 AM

We are sorry to inform you that the following item(s) is/are no longer available:

We have canceled the item(s) on your behalf and issued a refund for the canceled title(s).

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to offer you a $2.00 OFF coupon for your next order at FamilyVideo.com.

Dang, I am sorry to hear that. You wouldn't happen to have a FV near you now would you?

#47 Organ Donor   "Your punch is soft... just like your heart!" CAGiversary!   1276 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Organ Donor

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

Dang, I am sorry to hear that. You wouldn't happen to have a FV near you now would you?

Nope. 

#48 girlracer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   420 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Nothing stellar but saw borderlands pre-sequel for $30 and walking dead season 2 for $20 both for 360.

Side note my store finally had things marked down

#49 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2103 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:44 AM

Sunset Overdrive for $29.99. Says in stock. 

http://www.familyvid...ucts_id=-436131

#50 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:23 AM

OP updated!

#51 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2103 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:26 AM

OP updated!

Didn't mean any offense by making another thread for Sunset. I already own the game anyway just thought it was a great deal. 

#52 kme06d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:47 AM

Didn't mean any offense by making another thread for Sunset. I already own the game anyway just thought it was a great deal.

Thanks for doing it! I don't follow this thread so I would have never found that deal otherwise.

#53 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:54 AM

No worries, man! I was just about to post it too since I got home from work at Family Video haha. Keep doing what you're doing xD

#54 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1124 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:50 PM

They did the same to me. I emailed them like two days before that and asked what the holdup was. I got an email back stating it was in fulfillment and would ship soon. Then they cancel. They suck and I will not be shopping with them online anymore. That one incident is all I need. Poor cs imo. Plenty of other outlets for used games to deal with that.

Chief_Brody_1027.png

#55 SuperNatural23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

SuperNatural23

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:50 PM

saw the Halo master chief collection for $29.99 at my family video

#56 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8572 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

In completely uninteresting news, I was able to find a FV near me that sold me Wolfenstein for $12.99. woot

#57 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:04 PM

I haven't worked in ages, but will get an update for you guys tonight. College finals are finally over!

#58 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3264 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

OP updated 12/20/14 (last update of the year :( )

#59 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13264 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:35 PM

Nice! Might be finally time to pick up the dark spark!

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#60 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2071 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

When did Dark Spark drop?  I was in earlier this week and it was still priced $29.95.

Spoiler