* * * * - 33 votes

PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Poll: PS Plus (37 member(s) have cast votes)

If PlayStation Plus stopped giving away free games, would you unsubscribe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#35341 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

Man, Battlefield hardline is soooo easy... Playing on hard and just flying through.  Only times I die are when I am trying to arrest some warranted suspects.  then I just reload and stealth kill everyone else.  I did have a warrant arrest in chapter two not be recognized so i will have to replay.  but as long as you just stealth kill from arresting or using the stun gun, it is super easy.

Edit: Also I am at level 9 already and just finished episode 3...

#35342 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:27 PM

Tell that to food network!

http://www.foodnetwo...ise-recipe.html

Done.  Although I am guessing it won't pass moderation.

vnnsOQJ.jpg

#35343 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10983 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

Tell that to food network!

http://www.foodnetwo...ise-recipe.html

Da faq?  How is that actually a real thing?  I'll never understand the things some people put in their mouths.

#35344 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30648 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

are you enjoying your initial play through?

Yeah I enjoyed it.  The game was a bit long it felt sometimes, and I didn't really love all the side stuff it added (sidescrolling shooter level, rolling baby head level, etc).  But overall it was really fun and the setting were really enjoyable.  The combat worked surprisingly well though the auto-lock was a bit finicky. 

No plat though, not going to bother going back and getting the collectibles.  

#35345 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10983 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

And I have an ugly trophy card.

#thanksagainZimm

While I agree they could have picked a better trophy card image for a zombie/alien bashing game, I'd still do her.

#35346 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37209 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

Mild/Pete, I now envy your library even more. Apparently mine uses Gamespot's reviews to determine whether to buy M-rated games, and we all know how awesome those guys are at reviewing. Since Evolve and Ground Zeroes got 8s, they carry those, but Far Cry 4 got a 7, so they won't carry that.

Sniper Elite III was apparently a case of them preordering a game they thought would be rated T but "arrived rated M inadvertently". What a dumb system.

#35347 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

While I agree they could have picked a better trophy card image for a zombie/alien bashing game, I'd still do her.

I dig the pink hair and tats.

- Velo

#35348 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:35 PM

that's what happens when you don't get any for a year.

#35349 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30648 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

So my fiancée's work has implemented what has to be the stupidest attendance policy I've ever heard of. If you come in an more than an hour later or leave more than an hour earlier than your scheduled start/end time for any reason (even if it were something planned like a doctors appointment) you get a "point" in your file. 6 points and you're fired. The points don't go away either over time. Also, you can only "adjust" your schedule once per pay period (days off count in this) and you can't stay late to make up any sort of time during the week. Doesn't that make you want to work for them?

My mom's work is fairly similar.  7 points and you get written up, 3 write ups and your fired.  But the points do reset every quarter and I think you can reset write-ups as well.  Planned stuff like vacations and appointments don't get you a point as long as you request them far enough in advance.  So it's far less stringent.  I really like it, I wish I could implement something here with my team but HR says I can't.

Your faincee's system sounds pretty barbaric and I assume it will transform over time.  Otherwise they'll end up firing everybody that works there.

I do like that can't stay lake to make up work rule.  Allowing stuff like that encourages employees to not be there the hours you actually want them there.  I don't allow employees to make up time unless we are super short handed, which we rarely are.

#35350 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

My library hasn't bought any new games since the PS4/XB1 launch. :-(

#35351 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

dd04115ce9b165806d989613210d39cd31e93d6b

#35352 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30648 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

My library hasn't bought any games ever because it's a library not a free blockbuster.

#35353 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

Waiting for my car to finish up a maintenance visit I am in the middle of my best Flame Over run. Started at the beginning and I think I've saved all humans and cats and done all missions through the Executive, stocked up on good equipment (defib, people sensor, large water tank, magnifying glass) and am now at the Labs. The people sensor (ok, that's not the name of it - I'm forgetting) shows I've got a room with 4 humans in it fairly close by, so that's 4 minutes right there. They finished up with my car and I had to pause it. Can't wait to get back to it tonight! Let's do this!

#35354 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

My library hasn't bought any games ever because it's a library not a free blockbuster the LDS church said that they couldn't because video games are the work of Satan.

The edit above is probably closer to reality.

#35355 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

My library hasn't bought any games ever because it's a library not a free blockbuster.

So they don't have movies either or any other form of multimedia?

#35356 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10983 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

#truestory

dd04115ce9b165806d989613210d39cd31e93d6b

Why does he have an NES Zapper?

#35357 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37209 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

So they don't have movies either or any other form of multimedia?

Why would anyone watch movies on discs?

-jkam

#35358 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:50 PM

No idea, but it went to the top of the list since he did.  Also, it was not 5 times as large of an image as it should be like some others.

#35359 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37209 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:50 PM

He's playing Duck Hunt and fed up with the laughing dog.

#35360 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10983 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

In a last-minute comeback, Coke has come out on top by the slimmest of margins.  Sorry TV wanting peeps.

#35361 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11158 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

Bloodborne's trophy list is up: http://psnprofiles.c...3431-Bloodborne

Looks pretty good, though the plat difficulty is obviously unknown thanks to the vague descriptions.

Looks like 2 different ending choices.

#35362 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

In a last-minute comeback, Coke has come out on top by the slimmest of margins.  Sorry TV wanting peeps.

honestly, looking at what LG's Target has available, it would be dumb for them to win...  not a lot of different levels, and several TVs that are not available online or in store as well...

#35363 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11158 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

You guys were right.  Soldner 2 on Vita is real nice to look at and fun to play.  Only dumb complaint I have is unskippable cut scenes.  Thankfully they are very short, but still, give me the option to get back to the action.

Ugh, I beat AC: Revelations a couple of nights ago, 16 minute unskippable credits. If you quit the game, it restarts the credits from the beginning when you boot it back up.

#35364 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

My mom's work is fairly similar. 7 points and you get written up, 3 write ups and your fired. But the points do reset every quarter and I think you can reset write-ups as well. Planned stuff like vacations and appointments don't get you a point as long as you request them far enough in advance. So it's far less stringent. I really like it, I wish I could implement something here with my team but HR says I can't.

Your faincee's system sounds pretty barbaric and I assume it will transform over time. Otherwise they'll end up firing everybody that works there.

I do like that can't stay lake to make up work rule. Allowing stuff like that encourages employees to not be there the hours you actually want them there. I don't allow employees to make up time unless we are super short handed, which we rarely are.

In general the late rule is fine, but it just seems silly if somebody has a planned appointment that is cleared in advance by their boss.

#35365 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

I just went 26-0 in Iron Banner because I'm a fucking boss.

#35366 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

Tyler just missed being able to participate in a live action Danganronpa murder mystery when he was in San Diego!

#35367 ProfessorStotch   Banned Banned   13654 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone know of any good, free (or relatively cheap) video editing software?

#35368 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:06 PM

In general the late rule is fine, but it just seems silly if somebody has a planned appointment that is cleared in advance by their boss.

they clearly want people to work their scheduled hours and if they have to leave earlyfor appts or whatever they need to take sick personal or vacation time.

#35369 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11158 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

PS3:
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse*
Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers
Marvel Pinball
Back to the Future
The Simpson's Arcade Game
Warhammer 40K: Space Marines
Gothan City Imposters
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World The Game
Guardians of Middle-Earth
Spec Ops: The Line*
Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball
Poker Night 2
Metro: Last Light
Batman: Arkham City
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dungeons & Dragon's: Chronicles of Mystara
Ducktales: Remastered
Papo Y Yo*
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

Ps4
Injustice: Gods Among Us - UE
Valiant Hearts: The Great War*

Vita:
Zen Pinball 2: Star wars Pinball

PS1:
Lilo & Stitch

#PS+AdaptationApril

*Loose adaptation or inspired by developer's experiences

#35370 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

Does anyone know of any good, free (or relatively cheap) video editing software?

Windows movie maker/Imovie should work just fine honestly... I have done several big edits that are on my youtube channel using them and they work for simple stuff...