PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck. Stopped for coffee and to make a phone call on the way home and left my keys in the car after i locked. Called forroadside assistance an hour ago and they havemt found a replacement to come unlock my door sonce the other one cancelled.

I bowled a 656 series tonight. Been a while since I bowled that well. And I beat my ex and her boyfriend (tied her boyfriend, but his average is way higher than mine, so I'm calling it a win).

I'm either going to play Far Cry 3 or Destiny tonight.
Why were you bowling with your ex and her bf, seems like it would be awkward?

Damn, didn't think I was going to buy anything else this week but now I'm looking at both Freedom Wars and Murdered Soul Suspect (I know that one isn't great, but I want to try it out either way.)

Damn, didn't think I was going to buy anything else this week but now I'm looking at both Freedom Wars and Murdered Soul Suspect (I know that one isn't great, but I want to try it out either way.)

Why were you bowling with your ex and her bf, seems like it would be awkward?
I bowled in this league for a few seasons, but had to take a break due to work. During that time, they joined the league. I joined back up, hoping they'd be done but they're not.

It's somewhat awkward for me, but I just ignore them.

For some reason, Tapatalk is now giving me push notifications when people quote me in the new thread. Tyler is majik confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking Best Buy not letting me order Murdered Soul Suspect due to high demand. Gonna have to do two separate orders, I guess. Who knew that would be the game in high demand?

I bowled in this league for a few seasons, but had to take a break due to work. During that time, they joined the league. I joined back up, hoping they'd be done but they're not.

It's somewhat awkward for me, but I just ignore them.
Ah I see. I thought maybe you guys were all trying the friends thing or something.

That sucks. Hopefully your bowling skills will make them leave in shame :)

Ah I see. I thought maybe you guys were all trying the friends thing or something.

That sucks. Hopefully your bowling skills will make them leave in shame :)
Nah. It's way too complicated to explain everything, but yeah, I have to ignore them.

And they're much better bowlers than I am. They've both been bowling since they were kids and he's shot multiple 300's. I have not.

Thanks for everyone tuning in tonight. I can't believe I was on BOI for like 5 hours. That game is like crack. Time for bed!

fuckin Joe Danger pissin me the fuck off.

fuckin Facebook page of Walking Dead spoiling the mid season finale immediately after it aired in the East Coast and did it as a picture so it was super easy to see.

fuckin phone correcting words into nonwords and randomly capitalizing words in the middle of a fuckin sentence.

fuckin doctor visits tomorrow stressin me the fuck out. I better not have fuckin cancer or else I'm gonna be pissed.

Unity is almost in the books! Phew, long ass game. Actually not a bad game if u look past the meh graphics and horrible framerate.

Any opinions on Freedom Wars in here? Worth the 15 dollars?

Is it pretty similar to monster hunter? If so I'll probably just skip it

Picked up my blue Dualshock 4 last night. That thing feels so nice. Can't wait to use it. PS4 should be here by Wednesday, hopefully.

Here is what will end up happening for me with Freedom Wars

• Spend an hour going back and forth on ordering what amounts to a $12 game after GCU
  • Ultimately will pass due to a massive backlog even on the Vita
  • Hours later, will regret and rush to any electronic device that can get online
  • Curse up a storm when it is sold out and blame hoarders, ignoring the fact that I had time to lock in earlier

Any opinions on Freedom Wars in here? Worth the 15 dollars?

Is it pretty similar to monster hunter? If so I'll probably just skip it
I've got it and played the first hour or two. It's immediately engaging and everybody I know that's playing it loves it. Grab it at that price, especially if you have GCU to bring it down to $12.

Here is what will end up happening for me with Freedom Wars

• Spend an hour going back and forth on ordering what amounts to a $12 game after GCU
  • Ultimately will pass due to a massive backlog even on the Vita
  • Hours later, will regret and rush to any electronic device that can get online
  • Curse up a storm when it is sold out and blame hoarders, ignoring the fact that I had time to lock in earlier
Buy it.

fuck
It's going to be 80 degrees all week.
40s-50s in Tennessee.
Mid 70s here. I was really enjoying the colder weather. It's nice to finally have a change when Spring, Summer, and most of Fall usually feel like the same season.
tumblr_llfe2kZbTd1qackwxo1_400.gif

Seriously people. Unless it's below zero Fahrenheit, you are not allowed to bitch about the weather until April.

fuckfuckfuck.0.gif

Damn, thought I was done buying games for a bit, but Best Buy has next gen Rocksmith on sale for $40  before GCU (that's 50% off less than a month after release).  Luckily I still have some reward certs. 

Wow, Freedom Wars for $11.99 after GCU? I'm definitely returning the Gamestop copy I bought (thank you, holiday return policy).

I'm tempted by The Wolf Among Us on Vita for the same price, but I was hoping to play it on PS4 eventually... :whistle2:k

I don't really think I can pull the trigger on Freedom Wars. Looks fun, but I have Soul Sacrifice, Ragnarok Odyssey, Monster Hunter, and Gods Eater Burst all sitting pretty much untouched on my vita already.

Shadow Warrior for $19.99 after GCU almost makes me want to just buy it and return the copy I still have "rented" from Gamestop.

Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back