PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more hours to make my decision on Transistor. Still not sure which way to go.
Most people really like it. I didn't like it nearly as much as Bastion, but it was still ok. I got really sick of the combat gimmick by the end and was barely using it at all when possible. Steam says I played for 3 hours. I finished the game and won't be going back to play it again. If you are going for trophies they probably add a bit of time to that

WTF? Where am I?

any rate just bought 3 VITA games.

Wolf among us, freedom wars, god of war collection.

11.99 per after GCU.

Definitely keeping first two, not sure about third.

Damn, thought I was done buying games for a bit, but Best Buy has next gen Rocksmith on sale for $40 before GCU (that's 50% off less than a month after release). Luckily I still have some reward certs.
I can't tell - is this the 'with cable' version? I have a cable, just need the game.

Zimm must have made someone upset in another life.  First he has to live in Wisconsin (I think?) and then he moves to Minnesota where its colder than my wife's heart.

fuckin Facebook page of Walking Dead spoiling the mid season finale immediately after it aired in the East Coast and did it as a picture so it was super easy to see.
Yeah, my wife saw it right after we got done watching it, everybody on there was pissed. fuck some facebook.

You live on the west coast? For some reason I thought you were on the east.

I can't tell - is this the 'with cable' version? I have a cable, just need the game.
For some absurd reason, they only released "with cable" versions of the game for next gen. I also already have one, but I'll take an extra for that price and look into reselling.

Edit: Haha, was just looking at how much a used copy of the last gen version is going for on Amazon and saw this listing:

ek5lle.jpg

If I can sell it for like half of that, I'll be in good shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up deciding to buy LEGO Marvel PS4 now that I know I have one. I'll just return the PS3 version I have. Still just gonna keep Swap Force on PS3 since I don't really see a cost-effective way of swapping it out with the PS4 version.

AC Unity in finally done. What a mess that shit was. 6/10.  Worst AC game to date and i beat every single one

WTF? Where am I?

any rate just bought 3 VITA games.

Wolf among us, freedom wars, god of war collection.

11.99 per after GCU.

Definitely keeping first two, not sure about third.
I guess you didn't get it on the free PSN copies of GoW and GoW 2 for PS3 last year, which then turned into cross-buy free copies of the Vita editions as well.

I did. :D/

So, Interstellar... entertaining movie for sure, but... WARNING! BIG BIG SPOILER INCOMING...

aside from any other issues, why would our hero send his daughter and his past self the coordinates to the NASA center if at that point he's trying to stop himself from going? Or did I miss something?

I must have a lot of self loathing because I spent an hour and a half running around lockpicking chests in ac:unity today instead of playing the vastly superior geometry wars. pathetic.

great price on freedom wars. definitely a must own if you have a vita. 

borderlands 2 vita almost made it back down to my buy again price. too bad gs didn't drop the used price as well, and best buy didn't match gs' price.

probably going to grab donkey kong and smash bros for $64 after gcu for my hopeful wii u bundle purchase from walmart this week.

Screw it, bought a PS4 Swap Force disc on eBay for almost $13 since it looks like I'll easily be able to get that much for selling our PS3 disc. 

And the Golds would have been less than that right? FAIL!
yeah, it ultimately didn't come down to money (obviously I'm loaded anyways) but the fact that I already have a mic and wireless headphones that I don't use at all (except on super rare ocassions). it'd be fun to meet up with you guys more, but my life presently just doesn't accommodate that.

no big whoop, I'm sure one day I'll be sitting at home, realize I could've picked up $40 golds and I'll just walk over to a window and put my face through it. for now though reality is my wallet chastity belt.

now with all that said time to go order my vita 2000 charging cradle from play-asia for probably 200x what it costs to manufacture. I just can not figure myself out sometimes.

The theater we saw Interstellar in made the ending of this movie even more surreal. The mall is under construction/renovation and currently has only these things: the movie theater, a Rite Aid that insists it is still open and a church. Yes, a church. And the mall looks like you should be wearing a hardhat while inside it.

The only thing I am seeing that is of interest in any of the sales is the $10 DS4 charging dock at Best Buy.  Ideally it would have an extra USB out so I could use it for the golds, but I doubt there is one like that even made.

The only thing I am seeing that is of interest in any of the sales is the $10 DS4 charging dock at Best Buy. Ideally it would have an extra USB out so I could use it for the golds, but I doubt there is one like that even made.
I looked at that but it looks like the thing would tip up if you only have one controller on it. If not, though, I might get one to go along with our good PowerA charging cradle. Does anyone have one of these?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-dualshock-4-controller-charging-station-for-playstation-4-black/9715101.p?id=1219431371359&skuId=9715101

The only thing I am seeing that is of interest in any of the sales is the $10 DS4 charging dock at Best Buy. Ideally it would have an extra USB out so I could use it for the golds, but I doubt there is one like that even made.
just so there's no surprises, that thing is a ps3 move charging station with little adapters that go in to the move slots for a ds4. I think you're supposed to leave the adapters attached to the ds4? I dunno. you can sort of see it in action in amazon's listing.

just so there's no surprises, that thing is a ps3 move charging station with little adapters that go in to the move slots for a ds4. I think you're supposed to leave the adapters attached to the ds4? I dunno. you can sort of see it in action in amazon's listing.
No wonder I thought it looked exactly like the move charger I had. I wish I could get a couple of those adapters for 50 cents.

Well that sounds shitty. Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait for a sale on the PowerA dock. That thing is great.

fuck. Stopped for coffee and to make a phone call on the way home and left my keys in the car after i locked. Called forroadside assistance an hour ago and they havemt found a replacement to come unlock my door sonce the other one cancelled.
First time I did that I made a second key and put it in my wallet, though if you have a newer car that's not really and option since those electronic keys are fuck ing huge.

Pro-tip: always lock your car with the key. Then you can't possibly lock your keys in the car.
OR buy a car with push button start. Physically impossible to lock your keys in the car thanks to the lock button on the door.

Our Acura RDX has it, saved my wife a few times. It actually wont lock with the key in it, makes a loud beeping noise to let you know the keys are in the car. Also beeps loudly if running and you get out with the key to let you know its running.

Pro-tip: always lock your car with the key. Then you can't possibly lock your keys in the car.
The front driver's door on my car can only lock with a key, unless it's closed. Try to push the lock down while the door is open and it won't budge. Saved me a few times.

Grabbed Freedom Wars and Wolf Among Us at BB with GCU, perfect since I'll be traveling soon-ish. Just hope they have Wolf Among Us upon pickup since it seemed to be going in and out of stock. Thanks for the heads up. 

OR buy a car with push button start. Physically impossible to lock your keys in the car thanks to the lock button on the door.

Our Acura RDX has it, saved my wife a few times. It actually wont lock with the key in it, makes a loud beeping noise to let you know the keys are in the car. Also beeps loudly if running and you get out with the key to let you know its running.
I think my solution is a bit more economic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back