PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it's a real new thread until Vigilante does one his gifs.
4R44VwY.gif

I had no idea I posted enough to hit #5 in the last thread.
I think the only one I am surprised with is Topside. I'm not surprised with my ranking, but figured I would have had more posts than 350. I'm a classic underachiever though, so now I will have to do even less in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Tyler and Vig, if you want to make a run at me on the leaderboards December will be the time.  I probably have another 10 or 20 hours of Tales of Hearts, then it's Kingdom Hearts 2.5 all month long.

I just watched Too Many Cooks ugh. 11 mins i cant have back. I bet tyler finds that crap funny, what a nub

In case anyone was curious about the WWE game:

The gameplay is pretty much the same as last year. Most graphics seem to be improved, but the faces look horrendous. I really wish they'd just take a year off, do a complete overhaul, and make a better game.

Seemed like I spent way more than 252 posts worth of time in the old thread.  Time to re-evaluate my life choices. 

How long will it take for the new thread smell to wear off?

The gameplay is pretty much the same as last year. Most graphics seem to be improved, but the faces look horrendous. I really wish they'd just take a year off, do a complete overhaul, and make a better game.
I got dat on Xbone. Dat 1080p 60 fps tho

Man we caved for a new thread just because one person thinks we killed CAG?

I thought you were more ballsy than that Tyler :0

Also, I had a fuck load of posts in the old thread. Wow. :whee:

In case anyone was curious about any game:

You pretty much described every game released this year, since they are mostly either yearly rehashes or ports from last gen.

#1 and #2 doesn't surprise me.

Do they have a good storyline in the game.

It doesn't really seem worth it with all the stuff they took out.

But... it's got CM Punk...

yoyoyo. I got a twitch going now if you wanna add me. Not too exciting just playing games. Peace dudes and awesome thread always!

twitch.com/velo214

I bowled a 656 series tonight. Been a while since I bowled that well. And I beat my ex and her boyfriend (tied her boyfriend, but his average is way higher than mine, so I'm calling it a win).

I'm either going to play Far Cry 3 or Destiny tonight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back