* * * * - 33 votes

PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Poll: PS Plus (37 member(s) have cast votes)

If PlayStation Plus stopped giving away free games, would you unsubscribe?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#93781 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10980 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

You and Kilik and your ilk are driving up the price of tacos!

Actually I am the worst.  I ate at Chipotle twice a couple weeks ago when in PA.   Too bad all we have is Taco Bell and one mom and pop place around here for Mexican.  I think the mom and pop place is Tex/Mex but haven't tried it yet.

I would mix it up between Chipotle and TB though if I had the option.  

I am pretty spoiled with my downtown Mexican lunch options.

Qdoba & Chipotle a block away with Taco Johns and Baja Sol easily within walking distance.  Used to have a Taco Bell too before it got changed to some Asian-Mexican fusion place.

#93782 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12144 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:17 PM

Guns N' Roses may be reuniting and going on tour.  Slash and Axl and everything.  Holy shit.

http://www.jambase.c...nnounce-Reunion

Just take my money.

Holy crap did Hell just freeze over? Never thought I'd see the day. 

That metal slime Vita is pretty friggin sweet. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to keep the blue slim even if I can adjust it later for $170. Not that they aren't awesome, just don't really "need" them having 4 already. Lol. 

#93783 Sagemoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3750 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Sagemoon

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:21 PM

I dont get the love for chipotle or qdoba type places, they dont really give you that much meat in their stuff and its overpriced.

Queso burritos.

Most of the time I don't really care about the meat to veggie ratio though, I like all the bean/rice/veggie stuff.  I also like the quesadillas at doba, but that's not exactly what everyone goes there for. 

#93784 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7580 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

Queso burritos.

Most of the time I don't really care about the meat to veggie ratio though, I like all the bean/rice/veggie stuff.  I also like the quesadillas at doba, but that's not exactly what everyone goes there for. 

You can get like 3 tbell quesadillas for one of theirs...

#93785 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16704 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:24 PM

List of playable games at Playstation Experience:

Spoiler

there's some good stuff coming out in the upcoming year.  I'm surprised the new hot shots golf is listed as playable since no one has actually shown it being played yet.  I just assumed they forgot all about it and started frantically working up art assets like a week before tgs.

#93786 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:24 PM

Queso burritos.

Not to mention, that at Chipotle I can ask for extra everything except meat and guac and make a monster burrito for the same price as a regular burrito...

#93787 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:27 PM

Not to mention, that at Chipotle I can ask for extra everything except meat and guac and make a monster burrito for the same price as a regular burrito...

So you get all the extra calories and what not but none of the flavor.  Got it. 

#93788 Sagemoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3750 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Sagemoon

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:29 PM

You can get like 3 tbell quesadillas for one of theirs...

I like the tbell quesadillas too, but they're pretty basic compared to what you can make at doba. Queso + lettuce + corn + pico etc etc etc. Depends on which one I'd rather have. Other days I just say Fuck em both and go to one of the local mexican restruants. 

#93789 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:30 PM

If there's anybody that can speak on this, it's a white guy in Georgia.

I guess I should have left the IMO at the end like I originally had, but I thought that went without saying.

To be fair he was born in Florida so he could be part Cuban for all we know.  Cuban, Mexican, whats the diff?  AMIRIGHT?!

Nope, the only reason I am slightly less white is because I have always lived where the sun shines most of the year.  FYI, if you are ever in Miami please do not say that last part out loud.

#93790 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36525 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

I thought the Homerun! trophy in Fallout 4 required you to decapitate a guy with a melee weapon, maybe using VATS. Nope!

#93791 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36525 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

Someone who already got the FO4 plat has a few tips in this PST.org thread: http://www.playstati...e-anything.html

There are a few missable trophies, apparently, but the game warns you about points-of-no-return, so you can make separate saves before any big choices.

#93792 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

I thought the Homerun! trophy in Fallout 4 required you to decapitate a guy with a melee weapon, maybe using VATS. Nope!

Yup, was surprised the trophy percentage was so low compared to the touchdown trophy.. got homerun this morning

#93793 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

Nope, the only reason I am slightly less white is because I have always lived where the sun shines most of the year for my entire life.  FYI, if you are ever in Miami please do not say that last part out loud.

I thought that went without saying.

#93794 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16704 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

#commons

#93795 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Someone who already got the FO4 plat has a few tips in this PST.org thread: http://www.playstati...e-anything.html

There are a few missable trophies, apparently, but the game warns you about points-of-no-return, so you can make separate saves before any big choices.

Awesome! Brain from PS4 trophies was trying to explain when to save, but if there is a notification that would be awesome!  seems that It allows you to create a separate save and just do that, rather than do a backup on a USB everyone was saying...

#93796 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30538 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

Collecting $13 amiibo is so dumb! That's why I collect $200 PlayStation Vita consoles instead!

#93797 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7524 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:42 PM

Collecting $13 amiibo is so dumb! That's why I collect $200 PlayStation Vita consoles instead!

At least playing games on the Vita is fun.  

#93798 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:50 PM

What was your point here?  Was it that at Chipotle you can pick your own meat to veggie ratio or something?  If so, Qdoba does the same thing.

#93799 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:54 PM

Thought this was interesting.  Mainly because Vice City is winning the poll by a landslide.  Love me some VC!

http://www.ign.com/a...paign=Spotlight

#93800 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:56 PM

What was your point here?  Was it that at Chipotle you can pick your own meat to veggie ratio or something?  If so, Qdoba does the same thing.

No someone said they didn't like either because the burrito's were too small... my point was they don't have to be

#93801 jkam   Smash It Up CAGiversary!   12144 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:59 PM

150203_SCI_BeanieBabyShop.jpg.CROP.promo

PSV-Metal-Slime-Edition-Ann-Init_001.jpg

jessica-chobot-licking-psp.jpg

#93802 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30538 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

Sounds like the Blood Bowl 2 devs took a bunch of skins that were free in the game and put them behind a paywall. I guess you can still earn them in game for free, but before they were just free for everyone. Now you have to earn or pay for them. Strange.

https://www.reddit.c...lours_moves_to/

Kinda just based on one guy's comment. I'm not sure if there's anyone else out there in the world that actually owns Blood Bowl 2 and could back up the claim. Pete probably still has it from the library.

#93803 CrazyDiamond84  

CrazyDiamond84

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:08 PM

Why is that lady licking a PSP? Doesn't she know we leave our ball sweat on those things?

#93804 Sagemoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3750 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Sagemoon

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

http://www.gamespot....w/1100-6432213/

Battlefront is available to download through EA access for subscribers. Apparently they get 10 hours of playtime before launch, and progress will carry over to the full game if they buy it after launch. Kinda cool if you've already got a sub, would put you a little ahead level wise if you were planning on a day 1 purchase. 

#93805 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:10 PM

Why is that lady licking a PSP? Doesn't she know we leave our ball sweat on those things?

You may have answered your own question.

#93806 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16704 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:16 PM

Sounds like the Blood Bowl 2 devs took a bunch of skins that were free in the game and put them behind a paywall. I guess you can still earn them in game for free, but before they were just free for everyone. Now you have to earn or pay for them. Strange.

https://www.reddit.c...lours_moves_to/

Kinda just based on one guy's comment. I'm not sure if there's anyone else out there in the world that actually owns Blood Bowl 2 and could back up the claim. Pete probably still has it from the library.

those fuckers seem to be all over the place.  from what little I've read they had a nice long planned run-up to release with decent marketing and blog posts.  and then as soon as it released they were all 'shit, we forgot to implement some of the rules of the tabletop game.  oh shit, we forgot to add microtransactions.  SHIT the dlc we were counting on to make additional money post launch is somehow nowhere close to done even though it's basically 5 character models per team doing 2-3 animations!  we know everyone's pissed that there's only 8 races instead of the original 28 or whatever the first blood bowl had, but we need to eat too.  oh yeah we also made the plat unobtainable since we forgot to add a hook for a trophy to pop and the autosave screen doesn't actually save, but no one cares about that.'  

then they released a ps4 patch to sync it up with the pc version, updated their servers, and then pulled the patch from psn the same day which I didn't even know was a thing making a number of installs unusable (since the client>server mismatch disables online play, and the entire game requires connection to their servers, even 1p vs cpu).  so, delete your data and redownload/reload the disc and re-patch and you're back in business.  except somehow some of the patch changes still took effect (I assume serverside changes) and now sometimes the game hangs for 2-3 minutes when an unfavorable rng roll hits.  

so taking freely available skins and throwing them behind a paywall?  not terribly surprising.

yet, somehow, I still love playing the stupid game.  at a higher level the teams are way more of a pain in the ass to play against but the challenge is really interesting.  I still don't want to play against actual people that have obsessively leveled up their whole team to impossible skills.

#93807 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:20 PM

Playstation Vue still isn't available everywhere, but you can now use on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and soon on Chromecast. Plus they lowered the price of Core and Elite options by $5.

http://blog.us.plays...-devices-today/

Edit: and a free fire TV Stick if you sign up for Core or Elite.

#93808 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30538 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

So we're down to the elite 8, will be the final 4 after this vote. The last 8 months:

March 13

April 15

May 14

May 15

July 13

August 13

August 15

September 14

Pretty varied mix of years, but the months are pretty located in the middle of the calendar year. Probably just a coincidence but still kinda odd that not a single Oct-Feb is is in the final 8.

And there is the potential for three 2013 months to be in the Final Four.

#93809 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5060 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:42 PM

So, assassins creed...

Does the present day story even matter anymore? I'm way behind. I just bought black flag and still need to play it, rogue, unity and now syndicate. Thinking I should just skip unity. Thoughts?

Black Flag > Unity > Syndicate is my experience with the the aforementioned titles. I haven't played Rogue yet, but I'm fully expecting it to top Black Flag for me. The only thing Syndicate has going for it is the grapple hook. Unity has better characters and story. Black Flag is just pure joy.

Life Is Strange physical editions are up on Amazon. $30/$40

Standard: http://www.amazon.co...DV4/1242363-20/

LE: http://www.amazon.co...DT6/293-689-20/

Neat. If my library doesn't add it, I might get that at some point, though not at release (RE Origins Collection releases the same day) and not the LE (the extras don't seem that worthwhile to me).

I preordered this at BBY many months ago right before they took the listing down. Its back up now and they sent me an email update with the release date. The cool thing is that it seems that the sku from my order is for the $40 LE as the cheaper $30 versions are up and listed under different skus, so it looks like I'm getting the LE for my locked in $24.99 GCU price.  :lol:

#93810 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Hated AC Unity... the number of glitches I had were way too many, and did not like the combat or controls.  Syndicate corrected all of it, which is why I enjoyed it.  No glitches I encountered, combat has been refined and actually makes you feel like you are in control, and the climbing mixed with the grappling gun, makes the parkour even better!