GGT 342 Has Backup Strats to Recover from 341

They're not going to respond to your messages of telling them that they're are bad at Halo.

That's BM Beatles.

Don't be BM.

They're not going to respond to your messages of telling them that they're are bad at Halo.

That's BM Beatles.

Don't be BM.
mcfly-huh.gif

Like, they usually just create problems and we obviously don't need them anymore.

When are we going to evolve past the point that they just stop showing up?

#survivalofthefittest

Let's talk Wisdom Teeth.

Do you guys have them?
I have them. I'll be getting mine out sometime next month, though. Blech.

Like, they usually just create problems and we obviously don't need them anymore.

When are we going to evolve past the point that they just stop showing up?

#survivalofthefittest
Some people are actually born without them. My youngest brother was actually born without them, surprisingly. Lucky. I have to pay around $600 to get mine out.

I have them. I'll be getting mine out sometime next month, though. Blech.

Some people are actually born without them. My youngest brother was actually born without them, surprisingly. Lucky. I have to pay around $600 to get mine out.
My younger sister is getting hers out next month as well. We have to watch her for 6 hours so she doesn't do anything dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I tried to get the dentist's assistant's number after they took mine out.

Such a baller even when under the effects of drugs.

So, since it was closed right after my post:

If you were selling your LE dlc on ebay, and a bidder with 0 feedback bid, would you retract their bid and block them?

Depends on how long they've been an ebay member for.

I think I've sold DLC to 0 feedback before and it turned out okay.

So, since it was closed right after my post:

If you were selling your LE dlc on ebay, and a bidder with 0 feedback bid, would you retract their bid and block them?
I've sold to 0 feedback bidders before just fine.

But I've also had them just never respond.

And since you're sellings DLC, I would probably be more cautious cuz you know that shits illegal on ebay.

I've sold to 0 feedback bidders before just fine.

But I've also had them just never respond.

And since you're sellings DLC, I would probably be more cautious cuz you know that shits illegal on ebay.
Crazy how people bid it up past a BIN for a identical item. Its over $60 now, I was expecting $20.

People are weird.

I sold my ME2 CE DLC for more than I paid for the game.

Some people also spend a massive amount of money on like anime figurines.

Weird.

I luckily never had a problem with my wisdom teeth my brother and sis had theirs removed I still have mine. Work sucks I missed so much agdq

I loved the extremely intricate suit and weapons animations on Vanquish. I would still like to see a behind the scenes on that, looked complicated.

Also, people bid it up higher overnight. 5 days left!

I loved the extremely intricate suit and weapons animations on Vanquish. I would still like to see a behind the scenes on that, looked complicated.

Also, people bid it up higher overnight. 5 days left!
I'm going to make sure to win it.

and then not pay you for it.

Yeah I'm a dick.

bread's done
Back