* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#60661 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10303 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:06 AM

It's just a period of panic.  Britain existed long before the EU and will be just fine without out.  EU, in general, was a terrible idea.

Now go get me some cheap games!

#60662 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:07 AM

This steam app is garbage. Can't even sell cards because of this crap.

rip the dream

Spoiler

They didn't want you to share the sekrit code so much that they didn't even share it with you.

On the bright side, now you won't feel compelled to spend a bunch of time and effort getting 3 cents per card if you're lucky.

#60663 Fallout Vault Boy89  

Fallout Vault Boy89

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

Man, I browsed through 6,000 games that are on sale on the steamdb page and I see nothing to buy and I still got $117 to spend :/

#60664 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1158 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:17 AM

did anyone get stardew valley? figure to get it now or wait till it may be more discount later on

#60665 DickDangus   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1028 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

DickDangus

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:23 AM

Y u no bai when free on IG?

I was too busy being a disappointing father and husband. It's hard work letting people down this bad.

#60666 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14176 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

did anyone get stardew valley? figure to get it now or wait till it may be more discount later on

The hype surrounding Stardew Valley kills any potential for a good sale at least until next year. 20% off is laughable for an 8-bit Harvest Moon game like that. And we all know it's thanks to people like laney posting about giving erotic lesbian back rubs to their doctor wives in hot springs that all the lonely men are buying it at MSRP.

#60667 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   10303 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Man, I browsed through 6,000 games that are on sale on the steamdb page and I see nothing to buy and I still got $117 to spend :/

You can buy me Dark Souls 3.

#60668 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8748 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:31 AM

You can buy me Dark Souls 3.

Y u no bai in Mexico

#60669 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

The hype surrounding Stardew Valley kills any potential for a good sale at least until next year. 20% off is laughable for an 8-bit Harvest Moon game like that. And we all know it's thanks to people like laney posting about giving erotic lesbian back rubs to their doctor wives in hot springs that all the lonely men are buying it at MSRP.

Pretty much this. If a game you are asking about is already on the top sellers list with a less than stellar discount don't expect it to be deep discounted any time soon. 

#60670 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1647 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 06:03 AM

Steam Sale Haul:

CHKN

The Guest

Investigator

Nevermind

The Final Take

Last Hope - Tower Defense

Boss Monster

ICY

Dead But Alive! South England

The Witcher Adventure Game

Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition

Wicked

Total: 37.55

Per game: $2.89

Close enough to Humble Monthly prices but at least I got to choose the games!

You are welcome in advance for any bundle sacrifices.  Going to test out Boss Monster and The Witcher Adventure Game for possible bro nights.  Will also look into Tabletop Simulator after the Humble Monthly is revealed.  

I fakeyd/kickstarted boss monster. Its very easy to pick up as long as you can add/subtract. I only play against the cpu though so I dont know how well it plays on large MP sessions.  But after about 3-4 games you get the general idea and what is a good/bad idea to play next and in what order, its mainly a game of add/subtract and placement in order

#60671 BasilZero   Retribution CAGiversary!   136 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

BasilZero

Posted 24 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

Still waiting for Amazon to price match ACIV Black Flag Gold Edition....

#60672 DoctorZ  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:02 AM

I'm between Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Remaster or Dead Rising 3.

If I picked up the re game I might pick up an another cheap game.

Any input?  Not sure if I missed some rare hidden game that will be fun to play

#60673 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7475 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:09 AM

No I can't help with your "cheap" deals today.

Genuinely fucking terrified of going into work this morning. It's going to be a bloodbath

I hear ya bro.  I am scared about waking up tomorrow and seeing how many unread posts there are on CAG.

#60674 Camthur  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:18 AM

I think I figured out why my wishlist looks so bleak.  I went back and examined from the last sale to now and I discovered something.  Humble Bundle (monthly and misc bundles)  did a REALLY good job taking out the "definitely gonna buy that next sale" part of my wishlist.

I still have a few things I might pick up, but I think I'll just wait until next Friday to see what's in the July Humble Monthly. (even though I have very little interest in Hurtworld)

#60675 weretable   I have long conversations with housecats CAGiversary!   670 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:19 AM

If anybody else tells me "nobody is crazy enough to actually vote for Donald" I am just replying "Brexit" from now on.   I doubt 99% of them will know wtf I am talking about but I am doing it anyway.

For any bored Tremorbros, I keep getting some thing for Wasabi sauce or something (explore china or explore Japan or something, I have been clicking it mindlessly and paying no fucking attention to the actual content) where you skip the steps and get 24-33 coins at a time.  Getting it under V11 Videos and also under Supersonic Brands.  Seem to get it in batches of 3 or so then some other stuff then I get it again.  Have made about 600 coins casually clicking while mostly watching Brexit stuff.  YMMV.

#60676 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:43 AM

RIP Carls and Flowette-lands. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.

In other news, since the British Pound is losing its value like a crazy (I've read it hasn't been this low since 1985) it might be a good idea to check deals on UK sites.

#60677 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

ClsdtWxVYAEuBcK.jpg

#60678 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:07 AM

So I just realized that Punch Club, which was on my wishlist, is 75% off. Anyone who owns it want to chime in on whether it is worth it? It has a bundle fodder vibe to it but I dunno.

Its on mine too, but highly recommended to wait unless you're going to play literally immediately. tinyBuild are notorious bundlers and will probably give it away for free as they do with lots of their games. Its only $2.49 now so its a minimal loss, but no harm waiting for it if not jumping right in.

#60679 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:08 AM

No I can't help with your "cheap" deals today.

Genuinely fucking terrified of going into work this morning. It's going to be a bloodbath

It's not the end of the world, yet. Market's only down 5% and I'm on my third cup of tea for the day.

Say hello to our new overlord:

Boris-thumbs-up.jpg

(£ is down 7.3% against $, don't expect to make a killing)

#60680 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5306 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:09 AM

RIP Carls and Flowette-lands. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.

In other news, since the British Pound is losing its value like a crazy (I've read it hasn't been this low since 1985) it might be a good idea to check deals on UK sites.

Yeah, that's my plan... Sadly, gameplanet was a disappointment.

#60681 Flowette   Level 112 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   2165 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:11 AM

So I just realized that Punch Club, which was on my wishlist, is 75% off. Anyone who owns it want to chime in on whether it is worth it? It has a bundle fodder vibe to it but I dunno.

It's very grindy. And not that much fun, actually. You're basically repeating the same actions OVER AND OVER in order to get your fighter strong enough to beat the next waypoint. Not much to it really. I enjoyed it when I played but got bored near the end and didn't finish.

It's just a bit dull, really. 75% isn't horrendous though.

#60682 Joeyofthedead  

Joeyofthedead

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:04 AM

So I'm assuming if something isn't a daily right now, that it'll be cheaper when it is. Or is everything already at the price that it'll be the entire sale?

#60683 shrinerr   NOT THE BEES! CAGiversary!   1166 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

I'm on my third cup of tea for the day.

omg i knew it. all you brits are filthy lushes. learn some goddamn restraint, man!

#60684 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4243 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

So I'm assuming if something isn't a daily right now, that it'll be cheaper when it is. Or is everything already at the price that it'll be the entire sale?

Everything is the SAME PRICE from now til the end. There are no more dailies. The front page are just "highlights". Prices are not changing for anything.

#60685 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6044 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

It's a fun game on my Android tab, although it's more resource management (training, eating regularly, winning fights) than action. Most of the gameplay requires tapping an area to move your guy to the point on the map where you want him to go. I would imagine that tapping becomes pointing and clicking in the PC version.

#60686 Fallout Vault Boy89  

Fallout Vault Boy89

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

I'm between Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Remaster or Dead Rising 3.

If I picked up the re game I might pick up an another cheap game.

Any input?  Not sure if I missed some rare hidden game that will be fun to play

I would probably go with Dead Rising 3 if you want more action, since the old RE games are pretty slow and dated.

#60687 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8402 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:43 AM

Hey guys why no flash or daily sales. Wut hapn two steamZ?!

Spoiler

#60688 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5367 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:59 AM

I've just wasted about an hour looking through my wishlist and bookmarks, for games I passed on during previous sales. Aside from finding quite a few games I'd already bought (on Steam or a in bundle), I noticed something else disturbing:

About 50% had the same discount, 20% had worse discounts, 10% better, and the last 20% wasn't discounted. A mix of AAA and indie games, not discounted at all during a sale, despite being so during prior sales.

#60689 Carlmundo   Worthy Adversary CAGiversary!   1047 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:18 AM

For those who helped us support Defenders of the Last Colony, back on Greenlight in May 2014, you can collect your Steam key from our website here: http://whosgamingnow.net/redeem 

#60690 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20455 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

I've just wasted about an hour looking through my wishlist and bookmarks, for games I passed on during previous sales. Aside from finding quite a few games I'd already bought (on Steam or a in bundle), I noticed something else disturbing:

About 50% had the same discount, 20% had worse discounts, 10% better, and the last 20% wasn't discounted. A mix of AAA and indie games, not discounted at all during a sale, despite being so during prior sales.

Welcome to the world after Brexit.  #BlametheBritish

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free