* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#85711 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4021 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:41 PM

He didn't die in a fire, but good news for you, the creator of that pizza actually died recently.

May he burn at the luau in Hell for all eternity.

south-park-s04e10c01-luau-in-hell-16x9.j

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#85712 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

I thought that might be the case.

Don't get an UltraWide smaller than 29in
My 29 is the height of my former 24 for reference I could see the benefit of a 34 video editing is pretty sweet on an UltraWide I like gaming too a lot of game support it but the cut scenes normally have side bars remicen of playing 4x3 content on a 16x9.
Also I have a 1070 no issues with any game maintaining UltraWide 1080 @60fps on ultra with exception of quantum break it dipped occasionally but nothing too awful .

Yep, coming from 24'' you want a 29''.  The 25'' is going to be wider, but shorter in terms of height and going to feel smaller than the 24''.

Is there a particular reason you were looking at the Lenovo?  The specs, you want to get it at best buy, etc.?

If you don't need something right away or don't mind dealing with refurb or used you can sometimes score a 29'' ultrawide for around the same price range (mine was a used-like new Amazon Warehouse Deals buy at $172).  

Edit:

http://www.bestbuy.c...ons?bof=openbox

That one is on clearance new for $226 but they might have an open-box fair for as low as $179 near you.  

I bought a monitor (Acer 24'') open box from Best Buy and I was happy with it.  Arrived in like new condition.  Was missing part of the power cord, but got a $15 credit from CSR to cover ordering it so in the end was happy.  It's always best if they have it near you so you can look at it and test it in store, but having the option to return to BB if you order online is also nice. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#85713 Drabelincoln   Do Not + Will Not CAGiversary!   6709 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Drabelincoln

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Get that FRUIT off mah Pizza! Right now!

Actually just throw that whole thing away, you've ruined it. What a tragedy. RIP.

I only eat pizza with fruit on it.

Because tomato is a fruit

hahahhahahahha get it???????

Let's do soda vs pop instead of pizza for the 10000000000th time please, losers

#85714 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:16 PM

I only eat pizza with fruit on it.

Because tomato is a fruit

hahahhahahahha get it???????

Let's do soda vs pop instead of pizza for the 10000000000th time please, losers

What about fried rice?  Fruit or no fruit?  Tomato or pineapple?  I've seen both.  I've even seen mango in it. 

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#85715 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4868 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

I think some here preordered that Player unkowns game:

http://steamcommunit...AYERUNKNOWN SET

there's people paying 800€ for preorder stuff -_- WTF people.

#85716 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:35 PM

I think Keeper sold his for way less than that.  Now I wish I would have pre-ordered, but I would have sold mine off quickly too so it would have only been slightly less regret. 

#85717 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

What about fried rice?  Fruit or no fruit?  Tomato or pineapple?  I've seen both.  I've even seen mango in it. 

Pineapple fried rice gets the thumbs up from me.  Tomato?  Not so much.

#85718 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Pineapple fried rice gets the thumbs up from me.  Tomato?  Not so much.

You've never had the basil fried rice?  They usually throw in a few tomato chunks in the mix. 

#85719 weretable   This is the water and this is the well. CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

I'll eat pineapple on just about anything.  Chicken, pizza, breakfast cereal, a jelly doughnut, fried gerbil brains, etc.

#85720 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

You've never had the basil fried rice?  They usually throw in a few tomato chunks in the mix. 

Now you're talking Thai food.  If I'm going Thai, I'll usually get something like Pad Thai or Masaman Curry.  I'm not into tomato in my fried rice.  Also, too many Thai dishes have cucumber which is a non-starter for me.

#85721 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9525 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

Best part of that was:

9478604f24e56569d9f578b4a60bc7bce4025988 Fustli cancelled their buy order for $0.69

I guess the hope died.

#85722 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

unless you voted for TrumpCat you call it pop, only those racist wall builders call it soda!

#85723 spoderman  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

I think Keeper sold his for way less than that.  Now I wish I would have pre-ordered, but I would have sold mine off quickly too so it would have only been slightly less regret. 

Yeah he sold them cheap in comparison.. I wish I'd have bought them from him lol.

https://www.cheapass...post&p=13674097

All of that stuff is worth at least $700 total on the market.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#85724 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:32 PM

Oh, looks like Gamersgate is officially starting their summer sale.  

Some all time lows (Subsiege) and other decent deals (Far Cry 4 Gold $27 or $26.10 if you buy base and SP separately).  

Might be worth a look for anyone with zgolds.  

#85725 weretable   This is the water and this is the well. CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

I do not think anybody could have expected PuBG to explode the way it did.  The playerbase is huge now and plenty of folks have the cash to blow on crap like that.  Including a lot of streamers.  

#85726 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:46 PM

I do not think anybody could have expected PuBG to explode the way it did.  The playerbase is huge now and plenty of folks have the cash to blow on crap like that.  Including a lot of streamers.  

Yep, I've been waiting for that 25% off sale to return to GMG, but I don't think that's happening.  With Steam's refund policy, I guess there was little risk in pre-ordering, but TBH I didn't even know the game was out until after release.  

#85727 Zipomatic2   Really, Really Cheap CAGiversary!   450 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

Good for $230?

https://www.buydig.c...r-with-FreeSync

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#85728 DrR0Ck   King Coral Head CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

Looks pretty good for that price.  How are you getting over $100 off?

#85729 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19491 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

Looks pretty good for that price. How are you getting over $100 off?

Save $118 with promo code: SQL77262272
$347.00
Add To Cart
or checkout with
Checkout with PayPal

#85730 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4868 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:56 PM

Looks like comics are coming to Steam. (leak from latest beta update)

and speaking of PC deals, finally got around to ordering new SSD:

AOV1dkk.png

#85731 indef  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

...thus ushering in a new era for groupees bundles

#85732 elessar123  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

and speaking of PC deals, finally got around to ordering new SSD:

AOV1dkk.png

That seems crazy expensive?

Spoiler

#85733 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22346 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

For anyone that did the Microids Moto Racer 4 key request/promo last week....

Check your e-mails. Should be showing up now.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#85734 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7737 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:50 PM

*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

Spoder posted about it a few days ago, but I did get a second email today that mentioned them sending the codes again.  There must have been an issue with some emails not going out the first time.

#85735 spoderman  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:22 PM

*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

Spoder posted about it a few days ago, but I did get a second email today that mentioned them sending the codes again.  There must have been an issue with some emails not going out the first time.

Yeah hotmail is blocking emails from Microids, so Microids resent them.. which didn't fix the problem cuz hotmail blocked the new emails too

GUtUP1U.jpg

#85736 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8193 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:23 PM

*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

It's because certain email providers (*cough* Microsoft *cough*) have their emails automatically blocked.

Resending them didn't fix the issue. I messaged them on Twitter about it and they asked for my email and said they'll give me my key once they confirm I signed up to get one.

Edit: spoder'd

CAG'S OFFICIAL COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#85737 weretable   This is the water and this is the well. CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:01 AM

I am so far behind in FF:ARR.  Why do we not have our sleep replacement pills yet?  Science continues to fail us when we need it most.

#85738 Treybot   What a save! CAGiversary!   954 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:14 AM

Another sale goes by and the wait for Darkest Dungeon to be Monthlied continues.

#85739 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8008 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:46 AM

Another sale goes by and the wait for Darkest Dungeon to be Monthlied continues.

It's mighty tempting at 9.99 x.x

#85740 osso1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:11 AM

It's because certain email providers (*cough* Microsoft *cough*) have their emails automatically blocked.

Resending them didn't fix the issue. I messaged them on Twitter about it and they asked for my email and said they'll give me my key once they confirm I signed up to get one.

Edit: spoder'd

Was in my Spam Folder

under the Name Microïds

Thanks OP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free