Sinfulfate-Sinfulfate

Stories8106- Segregate Xbox

Cnstntidnty-Cnstntidnty

Chuck Stank- ChuckStank

CMoney™-Don CMoney

elmo-m - STMelmo

KansasCityKing- KansasCityKing

-Please confirm if you plan on joining
-If you plan on joining make sure we are XBL friends so we can invite you into the game
-Please use your headset if possible
-Please be respectful of others
-If there's anything I left out or failed to think of please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titanfall
PvZ:Garden Warfare
Forza Horizon 2
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Destiny
NFS Rivals
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 3
CoD Advanced Warfare
CoD Ghosts
Warframe
Assuming you mean Battlefield 4, I have all of those games.

I am Champloo4 on XBL.

From your list I have:
Titanfall
Forza Horizon 2
Evolve
Destiny
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection

Battlefield 4

Battlefield Hardline

CoD Ghosts (w/ Season Pass)

CoD Advanced Warface (w/ Season Pass)

Far Cry 4

PvZ

For big multiplayer stuff coming later this year, I'm getting:
Gears Ultimate
Forza 6
Rainbow 6: Siege
Halo 5
SW: Battlefront

I'm good most nights around 10:30 EST. (Wife/daughter asleep by then!)

From the list, I have:

Titanfall
Far Cry 4
NFS Rivals
Sunset Overdrive

I'm hope horizon 2 goes on sale this week. If so, I'll definitely pick it up.

Other games with multiplayer I have are dead rising 3 (with all dlc), dark souls 2, Diablo 3. I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now and I'm sure I'll have more after the ultimate sale.

Oh, I forgot. I also have watch dogs and I'll be getting the division and the Star Wars game.

And I'm good Monday (though only for an hour or two, Tuesday and Fridays around 10:00 or 10:30 usually. EST.

Edit #3! I tried to vote but it said I already voted because I viewed the results first. My bad. My vote was for SO because I haven't played it in a while and Monday Tuesday and Friday.

Never mind, got it to work.

I'm in EST, so I could do 9 PM EST (I usually start gaming earlier though), but I couldn't do 10 PM EST.  I have everything posted except for Hardline & Ghosts. but to keep my sanity, I will prob pass on Destiny.  Some of them I've never played in MP before (Battlefield, COD, Halo) and some of them I haven't played long enough to see how MP works (Sunset Overdrive, Warframe).  I would like to get back into Evolve, I've barely touched it.  But I'd try most things and, thanks to the BBY Glitch, I have most of the bigger games pre-ordered already for the fall.

GT - StrangerStill79

*edit* - I also have Borderlands (this is just 2 player co-op, though, right?), Diablo 3, and Dead Rising 3 (w/ Super Arcade Remix DLC but haven't played it).

I'm in central time zone and won't be able to get in on every session, but would love to when I'm able if there's room.  I have the following:

Titanfall
Forza Horizon 2
Evolve
Far Cry 4
Destiny
NFS Rivals
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 4
CoD Advanced Warfare
CoD Ghosts

Warframe

GT - Brainwave0

GT:NorcalMobbin650

I have:
Titanfall
Far Cry 4
NFS Rivals
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield Hardline
Battlefield 4

I'm in. Eastern time zone, won't be able to play probably half the time no matter when we play because my job involves a ton of travel.

Gamertag is Shojsauce

Of the games listed I have:
Titanfall
Far Cry 4
Destiny
NFS Rivals
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield 4
CoD Advanced Warfare
CoD Ghosts
Warframe

(I also own a ton of other games and would be open to buying pretty much whatever, definitely tony hawk, pga, halo 5, battlefront, and blops 3 this fall)

Looks like we will definitely have enough people to run the first night this Monday. The other promising day for people looks like Friday. It's perfectly fine if people can't make it to every night,but I would like us to try to figure who can make it each night prior to us actually starting.

Also we have a giant Tie for what we are gonna play first. So for this week who can definitely make it at 9:30pm est (can be there a little later) this Monday? Once we have a definite list of players for this week we can determine the game.

Also Darby, I didn't have your GT to put in the list

This is gonna be great. Thanks for taking the lead on this, Mrshll.
If this really takes off, we should have a great Fall, too. So much greatness coming this year.

I'm happy to finally use the mic on my new TB headset.

This is gonna be great. Thanks for taking the lead on this, Mrshll.
If this really takes off, we should have a great Fall, too. So much greatness coming this year.

I'm happy to finally use the mic on my new TB headset.
No problem. Just glad people are interested.

Gonna edit the OP in a few. It looks like MCC will be what we end up playing, will try to start around 9pm if that works for everyone

MCC sounds good to me. Just throw the timezone up there so I can see if I can make it on time.

Gee, I wonder who voted for FH2.  :whistle2:

I can't play weekdays due to work but if we get weekends going I'm in.

I have Titanfall, Halo:MCC and sunset overdrive from the list.

Gamertag:WizardRope62175(generic xbox created GT lol)

GT: Duke Joeseppi
This sounds like a blast. I don't have many friends that have a Xbox One so nobody to play with :(

I'm in for Monday night, any night works for me (Friday & Saturday are a little tougher to commit to though).

These are the games I have from the list:
Far Cry 4
Destiny
Sunset Overdrive
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield 4
CoD Advanced Warfare
CoD Ghosts
Warframe

I prefer Titanfall or MCC, but I have Evolve, FH2, and PvZ:GW, as well. My gamer tag is Greendale CC. I'll do my best to make whatever night work, especially since the suggestion is after 10 Eastern. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

Depending on how long you guys play - I might miss the ceremonial kickoff CAG game night. I'll be online closer to 10:30ish EST - as will be the case most nights. If I see you guys still playing, I'll jump in.

Depending on how long you guys play - I might miss the ceremonial kickoff CAG game night. I'll be online closer to 10:30ish EST - as will be the case most nights. If I see you guys still playing, I'll jump in.
I imagine you won't be the only one not there right away but I would also imagine there will still be people playing. I'm usually up past midnight anyways

I'm good for MCC tomorrow at 9 PM EST.  I've added everyone so far.  I will almost certainly be playing something earlier in the evening just to unwind after work if anyone is interested (maybe Titanfall or PvZ).  I can try to play until 10-11 PM EST, have to be up early on Tuesday for a procedure (5:30 AM!).

Edited the OP to reflect those who said they are definitely in.  If I missed you or you'd like to be added just mention it and I'll add you.  

Also for the second night of the week (assuming tomorrow goes well) we have a tie for Friday and Saturday...  But theres really no reason we couldnt do both if theres enough people around (I likely could not participate in both days but me not being there shouldnt effect when these nights happen).  Figured we'd be able to figure that out later in the week though if people enjoy themselves tomorrow.  

Edited the OP to reflect those who said they are definitely in. If I missed you or you'd like to be added just mention it and I'll add you.

Also for the second night of the week (assuming tomorrow goes well) we have a tie for Friday and Saturday... But theres really no reason we couldnt do both if theres enough people around (I likely could not participate in both days but me not being there shouldnt effect when these nights happen). Figured we'd be able to figure that out later in the week though if people enjoy themselves tomorrow.
im good for tomorrow

Definitely in for the future. My work schedule is pretty random from week to week however so when I'd be able to participate is a bit of a crapshoot. However, I do always have Friday nights after 5pm EST and all day Sunday off.

As for games:

Battlefield 4

Far Cry 4

Forza Horizon 2

Titanfall

Master Chief Collection
NFS Rivals

Sunset Overdrive
Warframe

Not on list:

Grand Theft Auto V

Happy Wars

Zombie Army Triology

Confirming Monday night, though if we're doing Halo multiplayer vs I'm going to get my ass handed to me.
All good man. Nobody is judging - this is all about the fun community. :grouphug:

I've barely touched Titanfall and Evolve. So I am sure I will get busted up good in those when we play them.

Confirming Monday night, though if we're doing Halo multiplayer vs I'm going to get my ass handed to me.
I played a couple hours of MCC today just to make sure it was stable and to get a little practice and I stink too, but at least the game played really well

Also to anyone considering Evolve I'd keep an eye on Gamefly's used sales. It's like $15 now and likely to hit $9.99 eventually

Add me for Monday game night
GT: blueprintin
Edit: someone should look into some cool custom games for Halo because by the looks of it, we may have more than 8 players, which is pretty much the limit for the max players in BTB. I'll see what I can find once I come back home. Should be on by 9 PM EST

I'll Paypal $5 right now to get you the game if you're on for Monday.

Looks like you can BIN on eBay for $30 and they'll email the code: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Xbox-One-Digital-Downlaod-/131550556787?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1ea1063273

Anybody else feel like chipping in?
You guys are awesome but I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't be able to play that long tomorrow night anyways because I'm working all night tonight and have to get x-Rays during my afternoon sleep time tomorrow so I'll be pretty whipped.

Can add me but y'all play too late for me. Mostly on during the day and afternoon. Got titanfall, pvz, halo, bf 4, bf hardline, sunset, & far cry.

I'm in as well. Gamertag is gdisdaman,  have:

Titanfall
PvZ:Garden Warfare (via access)
NFS Rivals (via Access)
Master Chief Collection
Battlefield 4 (via access)
Forza Horizon 2

Forza 5
Warframe

Smite

I also plan on getting the following:

Forza 6

Halo 5

also open to getting anything else as long as I'll enjoy it.

I'm usually on after 10pm US eastern time.

You guys are awesome but I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't be able to play that long tomorrow night anyways because I'm working all night tonight and have to get x-Rays during my afternoon sleep time tomorrow so I'll be pretty whipped.
You sure? Like 20 minutes after you posted, somebody threw up their code for $20...I'll throw in a Lincoln as well.

Side question: Since Halo is winning, will it be the game of the week for multiple days so others have a chance to get in as well or is it changing each session? I'd be down for MCC on FRI, but tomorrow is unlikely. Not impossible, just unlikely.

GT: M4V3R1CKfan11

You sure? Like 20 minutes after you posted, somebody threw up their code for $20...I'll throw in a Lincoln as well.

Side question: Since Halo is winning, will it be the game of the week for multiple days so others have a chance to get in as well or is it changing each session? I'd be down for MCC on FRI, but tomorrow is unlikely. Not impossible, just unlikely.

No idea on the schedule, but thanks for $5 offer. Everyone else, as well! I'll pick it up this week and play around with it some before I join you guys for that game. I honestly haven't played more than 10 minutes of any halo game, ever. I played halo reach for the first level, got sidetracked and never went back. So I'll pick it up, familiarize myself a bit and join you guys the next time it's on the schedule.

If I was a huge halo fan I'd totally take you up on your offer but I don't want you guys using your hard earned money on something I may not even play much.

I hadn't thought about doing the same game for the whole week. That does make sense so the people who miss the session at the beginning of the week. I don't have a problem with that, what does everyone else think?

I hadn't thought about doing the same game for the whole week. That does make sense so the people who miss the session at the beginning of the week. I don't have a problem with that, what does everyone else think?
I like that idea. Doing one game for the entire week. Give people a couple chances to jump in during the week.

Looks like I should buy Garden Warfare now that it is on sale, eh? Seems like a lot of you guys have that, given the amount of votes. I have it on :ps4:, but I would grab it on :xb1: if it meant playing with my CAG-bros. I assume this will be the game next week...

I like that idea. Doing one game for the entire week. Give people a couple chances to jump in during the week.

Looks like I should buy Garden Warfare now that it is on sale, eh? Seems like a lot of you guys have that, given the amount of votes. I have it on :ps4:, but I would grab it on :xb1: if it meant playing with my CAG-bros. I assume this will be the game next week...
You should def grab it, or maybe just EA ACCESS cause you also get BF4. Next week we will probably revote without MCC as an option

You should def grab it, or maybe just EA ACCESS cause you also get BF4. Next week we will probably revote without MCC as an option
I don't think you need to remove the option as most voters will want to change it up anyways. I doubt it has a chance even if it's still there. I personally wouldn't vote for it on consecutive weeks.

Another side Q: Can you NOT buy EA Access with XB credit? I'm not seeing the option. I don't buy games for XB1 yet but I'll jump on Access to play some multiplayer games with you guys. I currently only have Halo because it came with my brother's XB1.

I don't think you need to remove the option as most voters will want to change it up anyways. I doubt it has a chance even if it's still there. I personally wouldn't vote for it on consecutive weeks.

Another side Q: Can you NOT buy EA Access with XB credit? I'm not seeing the option. I don't buy games for XB1 yet but I'll jump on Access to play some multiplayer games with you guys. I currently only have Halo because it came with my brother's XB1.Ads
As of right now no you can't. You can get a 1 year ea access code from gamestop for $30 just ask them at register ,and will be printed on receipt.

bread's done
Back