Xbox One CAG Game Night

What a good day to be a CAG with an X1. Ultimate game sale started and we have our first game night tonight. Looks like we are gonna have some good numbers, like we might be playing some Big Team Battle

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll message you via XB1 or even just join your game within MCC. Hoping to be online around 10:30 est.
One of the things I am most looking forward to is playing with friendly CAG-mates - not random, juvenile racists.

Side note: I'm so damn excited for R6: Siege at game nights. Some CAG tactical action.

As of right now no you can't. You can get a 1 year ea access code from gamestop for $30 just ask them at register ,and will be printed on receipt.
Ok that's good to know. Using my CC isn't a big deal but I thought I'd just cover it anyways with some Xbox money. I will just pay for it and use my credit in the Ultimate Game Sale :cool:

From the looks of the voting, the weekend sessions may be very active!

Will try to jump on for MCC tonight as well if the latest update doesn't take forever on my internet.

My GT is Cydoniac
Couple things I forgot to mention in the prior post.

I dont have a headset currently for XB1 but I can follow along well enough.

Only other game I own on the list currently is Titanfall, went with PS4 for all multiplat games and traded off Sunset and Forza. If theres enough interest though I might spring for a copy of Garden Warfare.

Couple things I forgot to mention in the prior post.

I dont have a headset currently for XB1 but I can follow along well enough.

Only other game I own on the list currently is Titanfall, went with PS4 for all multiplat games and traded off Sunset and Forza. If theres enough interest though I might spring for a copy of Garden Warfare.

Yeah, I have a headset but the xbox is right outside the baby's room so I could hear you guys but I wouldn't be able to talk.

Real talk: I spend more time buying games than playing them, so if somebody can guide me through the process of how to join the group when the time comes, that'd be great.

I'm gonna set up a custom game room and just start sending invites like mad. Will also set the room to friends only so that people can join

Ooh, I'll have to snag these 5 GS tonite...

4rg65Fp.png

BF: Hardline isn't an option?
Not for tonight but I'll throw it in the mix for next week. Tonight is Halo MCC starting in about a half hour. Make sure you are friends with one of us so u can join if u want. Gamertags are in the OP. Post here if you want yours included

Not for tonight but I'll throw it in the mix for next week. Tonight is Halo MCC starting in about a half hour. Make sure you are friends with one of us so u can join if u want. Gamertags are in the OP. Post here if you want yours included
Oh naw..didnt mean for tonight, I just meant in general. I didnt see it in the list of games. I thought maybe ya'll voted it out or something

I'll likely won't join you guys/gals tonight, but I'll send a friend request for future nights. I got my Xbox One about 2 weeks ago, so I only really been playing Arhkam Knight, & few demos. The only multiplayer games I have for now are Halo: MCC, & the Smite beta. I actually played Halo a few years ago when I got my 360, & didn't really like the story. I'm willing to give it another try, especially when it didn't cost me anything extra.

I'll add more games in the future. I'm just trying not to make the same mistake I did with the 360, & buy a bunch of games from the get-go. I'm open to any day of the week, but I think Friday-Saturday will be the best days for everyone. Sundays for me, it depends on what shows are on.

I probably won't be playing tonight. Power is out due to major storms & tornadoes in my area. I looked forward to this all day and now I can't play anything. Have fun everybody.

Last night was pretty good stuff. Thanks everyone for joining. Things went really smooth while playing Custom matches but in true MCC fashion fell apart when we switched over to matchmaking. Looking forward to our next session

Came in late last night and missed out on the working Halo action (plenty of non-working though), but got a couple rounds of Garden Ops in PvZ last night after midnight. Good fun and can't wait until Friday.

Wish u guys had been there when we did custom matches and actually worked. Darby gets the moment of the night for his responses to the chick trying to group chat, had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

I think Friday is MCC custom matches unless there is objections and then this weekend I'll toss up a new poll for next weeks game

Wish u guys had been there when we did custom matches and actually worked. Darby gets the moment of the night for his responses to the chick trying to group chat, had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

I think Friday is MCC custom matches unless there is objections and then this weekend I'll toss up a new poll for next weeks game
First night, & I missed that? It wasn't going to happen for me. Plus, I had to actually redeem the code, & download it. I serious don't think I won't be able to join Friday, I'll be out. When I am able to, & actually have the game you guys are playing, I'll let you guys know. Then again, it's not like I planned on getting an Xbox One 2 weeks ago.

Shit just got real. So damn excited for this game on Game Night...

indkFex.png
Nice!

I used to play a lot of the first Vegas online, and in coop. The four player coop was so cool with all the rooms that had multiple entry points in the game. It was kinda weird they went with 2 player coop in the 2nd

Also if anyone who expects to make it Friday night wants to post it I can start to get a list together over the next few days

What time are we starting Friday night? I'll be on for sure at some point. Only plan I have is going with my brother to a retro video game store here to see what they have to offer.

Nice!

I used to play a lot of the first Vegas online, and in coop. The four player coop was so cool with all the rooms that had multiple entry points in the game. It was kinda weird they went with 2 player coop in the 2nd

Also if anyone who expects to make it Friday night wants to post it I can start to get a list together over the next few days
I've been trying to get a code with no luck. Also, what's the game for Friday?

I'm down. Off all day so should be on from the beginning this time.

Now I'll just have to remember to mess with my control scheme before we start this time.

I've been trying to get a code with no luck. Also, what's the game for Friday?
I got the R6 Beta code because I preordered the game a few days ago. All preorders should get you in. Doesn't start until end of Sept. Game launches few weeks later, in Oct.

Looking forward to Friday for more MCC...

I got the R6 Beta code because I preordered the game a few days ago. All preorders should get you in. Doesn't start until end of Sept. Game launches few weeks later, in Oct.

Looking forward to Friday for more MCC...

I doubt I'll make it to this one. Friday is my only night off this week and I'll probably end up falling asleep by 8 pm. That, and I only have 81 gigs left on my hd so I probably won't be picking up MCC until I get a second external.

I doubt I'll make it to this one. Friday is my only night off this week and I'll probably end up falling asleep by 8 pm. That, and I only have 81 gigs left on my hd so I probably won't be picking up MCC until I get a second external.
I bought this a couple months ago (a CAG recommendation) and my gaming life has been full of smiles. (I just wish PS4 supported externals, too.)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3RH61W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Alright... real talk. You guys getting Black Ops 3? I said I would never buy CoD at launch again after AW dropped in price just a couple weeks after its release... but after seeing that noir Zombies trailer today I might snag it right away.  If a few of you guys are gonna get the game, then I will buy for :xb1:. Otherwise I might get it on PS4.  

I'd rather play with my CAG-buddies, tbh.  Look into your crystal balls and let me know...

Alright... real talk. You guys getting Black Ops 3? I said I would never buy CoD at launch again after AW dropped in price just a couple weeks after its release... but after seeing that noir Zombies trailer today I might snag that Blops 3 Hardened Edition. If a few of you guys are gonna get the game, then I will buy for :xb1:. Otherwise I might snag it on PS4.

I'd rather play with my CAG-buddies, tbh. Look into your crystal balls and let me know...
I haven't ever bought a CoD at launch if I remember correctly. I haven't seen any trailers, but people seem abnormally excited about it so I may have to look into it. But today I got a 28% raise at work so I'm gonna definitely reward myself with a few more new games over the course of the year

^ Congrats, man! Good shit - time to buuuy moooar gaaames.

I might end up waiting until Black Friday for Blops 3. I might've gotten wrapped up in the hype from the noir Zombies trailer today.

I'm no longer pre-ordering games, so I'm unsure about Black Ops 3. Depends on the beta, I guess. As for MCC tonight I cant guarantee I'll be able to play as my college friends are possibly having a game night as well. Hopefully I'll be able to join in one of these nights.

Gonna fight to stay up tonight. Tough week at work as the usual. Had a monster when I got home and I think I'll put some espresso on after dinner.

I realized I have no headset or mic that works with the xbone. Shows how much I use the thing lol. I don't mind if you guys don't mind, im Going old school.

You don't still have the headset that comes packaged with the XB1?

So, tonight, at 9 PM EST for Halo?

FYI, I have COD: BO3, Forza 6, Rainbow Six, Halo 5 & Assassin's Creed pre-ordered. 

(sorry this is 3 separate thoughts in one post ;)

Alright... real talk. You guys getting Black Ops 3? I said I would never buy CoD at launch again after AW dropped in price just a couple weeks after its release... but after seeing that noir Zombies trailer today I might snag it right away. If a few of you guys are gonna get the game, then I will buy for :xb1:. Otherwise I might get it on PS4.

I'd rather play with my CAG-buddies, tbh. Look into your crystal balls and let me know...
I'm only getting it at launch if I can get the Fridge edition preordered.

I should be on tonight after the boosting session on TA that I'm doing right now.

And if you want a free R6 beta code, just preorder it on Amazon, get the code, and cancel the preorder.

I was going to make it home from cincy in time for game night but now I'm on the side of the road waiting for AAA to get here sometime in the next week. All because my cheap ass wanted to go to the speedway ten miles farther so I could get rewards points toward an Xbox gift card.

Okay nice. Never got to update the OP cause work has been out of control. Actually still working right now, I am on call and currently fixing people's central air, but hoping to be able to get on a lol after 9. I'm sure one of you guys (Darby maybe?) Can get everyone partied up and organized before I get on (if I ever get home)

I was going to make it home from cincy in time for game night but now I'm on the side of the road waiting for AAA to get here sometime in the next week. All because my cheap ass wanted to go to the speedway ten miles farther so I could get rewards points toward an Xbox gift card.
Damn... I'd rather be working

Wait, do you live in Ohio?

You don't still have the headset that comes packaged with the XB1?
Yes I guess I do I didn't even know one was in there lol thanks.

Sorry guys can't make it on tonight. Just about to sit down to get on but got word from the boss that I have OT in the AM. Would have liked to stay up late and get some MCC in for once. Maybe next game night.

I'm guessing the game night didn't happen as I just jumped in and have no friends playing MCC. Oh well. Always next time I guess. SAT night a Halo night as well?

bread's done
Back