Xbox One CAG Game Night

Been playing Destiny. Last night I found a helmet that took me from close to 26 to close to 28. It was cool.

Gonna be playing some Destiny again tonight if anyone else is interested

Last edited by a moderator:
I snagged CoD AW Atlus Pro as part of the Prime Day shenanigans. Guess we could add that game to the long list, too.
I bought it too, maybe we can play (and others, if interested) the co-op stuff sometime - not sure if it works like Ghosts co-op mode (Extinction? Evacuation?), but that was only four players. I'd like to try it, but the co-op stuff in Ghosts was long, repetitive, and, at times, obtuse/frustrating.

I bought it too, maybe we can play (and others, if interested) the co-op stuff sometime - not sure if it works like Ghosts co-op mode (Extinction? Evacuation?), but that was only four players. I'd like to try it, but the co-op stuff in Ghosts was long, repetitive, and, at times, obtuse/frustrating.
Awesome, stranger! Let's co-op it for sure. Exo Survival mode sounds great.

Been playing Destiny. Last night I found a helmet that took me from close to 26 to close to 28. It was cool.

Gonna be playing some Destiny again tonight if anyone else is interested
I need to get a legendary helmet. After purchasing an exotic chest armor from Xur I realized my only helmet was an exotic so I couldn't level up my new chest armor. I play so casually that I've never done a raid and don't have friends to run Nightfalls with so it may never happen. I'd be willing to play with you tonight if you are available... Do you have any DLC or just the base game?

I need to get a legendary helmet. After purchasing an exotic chest armor from Xur I realized my only helmet was an exotic so I couldn't level up my new chest armor. I play so casually that I've never done a raid and don't have friends to run Nightfalls with so it may never happen. I'd be willing to play with you tonight if you are available... Do you have any DLC or just the base game?
I don't have any exotic gear but am in the process of working on a exotic hand cannon bounty... I am just getting back into it, and have never done a raid or nightfall before either, but plan on spending a lot more time with the game. I do have the expansions, which definitely make the game more worthwhile.

I should be on tonight, either early evening if my girl isn't watching TV or after 9:30-10 if she does use the TV

Hi ya'll, tossing my name into the list. Unfortunately I wont be able to join this week.

:xb1: GT: SmithAwesome

From the original list, I own all of the games with the exception of Forza Horizon 2, Far Cry 4, and Evolve. Hope to join in one of these nights.

I don't have any exotic gear but am in the process of working on a exotic hand cannon bounty... I am just getting back into it, and have never done a raid or nightfall before either, but plan on spending a lot more time with the game. I do have the expansions, which definitely make the game more worthwhile.

I should be on tonight, either early evening if my girl isn't watching TV or after 9:30-10 if she does use the TV
The Thorn bounty? I got that one but have pretty much resigned myself to never completing the void damage part as a hunter. I rarely play PvP and hunters don't have a void class yet, so it's more trouble to me than it's worth. I just got home from work, so I should be on soon. Anyone else interested in joining?

The Thorn bounty? I got that one but have pretty much resigned myself to never completing the void damage part as a hunter. I rarely play PvP and hunters don't have a void class yet, so it's more trouble to me than it's worth. I just got home from work, so I should be on soon. Anyone else interested in joining?
I'm not sure the name of the weapon, but I am currently at the part of the bounty where I have to kill 500 guardians with void damage. Fortunately I play as a Warlock so it s doable, just time intensive. It also says death will slow my progress. I'm hoping that doesn't mean that in penalized for dying as well

I'll be on again, although not sure if I'll be on to start. If I feel like going to town tomorrow, there's a chance I'll be at Friday night magic and wouldn't be home until 10 or so.

There may still be a problem with voting. Tried to vote and this error occurred:

"You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

Unless I'm mistaken, there's only one option now, not three like there was in the past. So something may be screwy in that regard.

There may still be a problem with voting. Tried to vote and this error occurred:

"You must cast your vote in each question of the poll."

Unless I'm mistaken, there's only one option now, not three like there was in the past. So something may be screwy in that regard.
Odd. I think HTZ added my vote which was FC4, but it looks like someone was able to vote for Smite. If whoever that was could explain how it worked for you that would be helpfuk

Odd. I think HTZ added my vote which was FC4, but it looks like someone was able to vote for Smite. If whoever that was could explain how it worked for you that would be helpfuk
Could it be possible said person never voted previously? Logged into another browser on the off chance it was a cookie issue and the same error popped up there as well (never logged into CAG on that browser in the past).

That said, I'm fine with most options as the only games I don't own in the poll are CoD, Destiny, and Hardline.

In a few hours my girl is taking the kids out to her moms so I'll have a few hours of free gametime if anyone wants to play anything

Re: the voting... It still wants me to delete my old vote(s). Is that right. I don't care - just want to make sure I am CAG-ing right.

Re: the voting... It still wants me to delete my old vote(s). Is that right. I don't care - just want to make sure I am CAG-ing right.
I'd say try to delete your old votes or whatever it wants. I only see the new poll that htz brought over from the old thread, are you guys seeing the other questions too?

I'm only seeing the new question, but it's as if the poll wants me to vote for the old non-existent options as well. In comparison, last week I was able to vote with zero issues.

As for being on today, hard to say. I'm hitting the card shop this afternoon, but have to wait until my friend gets off work (which could be as early as 1pm EST). If I happen to be on though, I'm down.

Same issues voting its the only time I've had an issue. I should be home gaming all day. What game are you playing today PvZ?

I'd say try to delete your old votes or whatever it wants. I only see the new poll that htz brought over from the old thread, are you guys seeing the other questions too?
I just deleted my old vote. I only see the week 3 question, but it won't actually let me vote.

I get this message:

78aZuOu.png

Whatever - I vote for FH2 or Evolve... or BF4... or BF:H...

Lol. I guess everyone just vote in the old thread and I'll message htz about it. I am on now. Let's get some Evolve or something going!

Can you guys give it another try? I think doing a poll reset while the thread is pinned to the top might have disabled the poll feature.

Played CoD AW Exo Zombies for the first time just now. Wow - it is very fun. I haven't played CoD Zombies since the first Blops. Fun as fvck. I'd love to play with you guys sometime.

Stranger, you down?

Excellent about the voting. I also voted for FH2. Figured it would be different.

Also redeemed my promo code from Amazon on the ubi website for the R6 beta. We should try the beta for game night. It's free to get in so everyone can participate

Also if you voted in the 2.0 post but not this one please recast your vote here

I should be in for tonight depending on which game we do decide to play (that is if I have the game we are playing). Just may be on later because of wrestling.

student, is your disc drive still acting up? Will it impact game nights moving forward?!
It is. But it shouldn't. Most of my multi-player games are digital and as long as I'm persistent enough I can eventually get the disc to read. I'm gonna get it fixed at some point. Just wish I had a backup

How do I sign up for tonight?

GT: The Lerm
There's an official waiver form you will be getting in your pm box soon. Then we'll need a photocopy of your ID AND SS Card.

Your already signed up now... You'll get a party invite around 9pm eastern time

Tonight we start with Forza Horizon 2. And we usually play something else along the way

I dont have Forza but if you play any other games tonight that I have I'll join up.  I have Titanfall, PvZ, Killer instinct, Destiny, Sunset overdrive, and Worms Battlegrounds.

GT= Sinfulfate

How many people have FH2? If we don't have enough we can start with something else that will give us more numbers. I know Titanfall had some votes so we can kick it off with that if you guys want. I know Champloo was hoping for FH2 but he usually don't come on til later anyway

bread's done
Back