Kmart: New 3DS XL $100, PS4 $200, Splatoon $30

It is posted already, but not in its own thread. I dont think BBY would hook me up. Wish they would but my luck sucks ass

I would try and get this, but I would have to sell it. I have the Zelda Edition and I have that pink 3DS XL from Kmart. I'll try my luck, lol.

How do you actually find that new 3ds link through kmart.com? No matter what I search I can't find it. They always double check and look through the website at my best buy. If they ask how I got to that page, I want to be able to guide them through kmart.com (rather than a CAG or Slickdeals thread :p    ). 

How do you actually find that new 3ds link through kmart.com? No matter what I search I can't find it. They always double check and look through the website at my best buy. If they ask how I got to that page, I want to be able to guide them through kmart.com (rather than a CAG or Slickdeals thread :p ).
Both links are from mobile Kmart and both listings say: "This item is not available on mobile. Please try the desktop site or an actual store." <--- Strange wording here

Kmart.com doesn't even have PS4's ....

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you actually find that new 3ds link through kmart.com? No matter what I search I can't find it. They always double check and look through the website at my best buy. If they ask how I got to that page, I want to be able to guide them through kmart.com (rather than a CAG or Slickdeals thread :p ).
You can't they can only be accessed with the direct links

Both links are from mobile Kmart and both listings say: "This item is not available on mobile. Please try the desktop site or an actual store." <--- Strange wording here

Kmart.com doesn't even have PS4's ....

You can't they can only be accessed with the direct links
Damn. That blows. Thank you for the quick replies. I have some madden 15 games to trade, so I might as well ask and show the link on my phone while I'm in the store. Hopefully I get the most lenient cashier ever.

I was able to view the links by changing my user agent to iphone 3.0 in firefox, that was the only way to see it on a desktop. Not going to really bother with doing this, I'm sure a bunch of resellers are though... will be fun to troll the classified ads and waste their time.

Today, I became someone's hero.

SOg4cTg.jpg

Dude that rang me up didn't even question it.  The CSR that came over to do the override walked over, punched in her numbers, and walked away. Didn't even look at what was going on.

Was at Best Buy and asked for a price match on a New 3ds XL. Was denied right way because "I'm not suppose to price match those today".

Then tried price matching on Staples website over the phone. Spent about ten minutes explaining to the CSR Jeff (fucking Jeff) that the "New" 3DS XL is different from the 3DS XL and then just gave up.

Oh well, would have been nice to upgrade from my original 3DS.

How are you getting stores to price match, it's says unavailable for me.
on mobile it is showing the price. If you are on a desktop and have firefox (or any browser that lets you change the user agent), go to the tools menu -> default user agent -> iphone 3.0 and you'll see it.

Got the 3ds without any hassle. In and out no problem. I probably could have even got the PS4 without any issue. But do I need another PS4??

Is it worth it to even try to go to kmart and see if it rings up that price or you guys think its widly ymmv? There is still a kmart by me wih games but its 45 minutes away

I scared out of my pants to price match a new 3ds xl or ps4....50% off..... Pay some one to do it lol. But then again I dI did get smash 3ds for 19.99 and Mario kart 8 for 17.99.....

Dang, this reminds me of my Slickest Deal ever. Spanking new 160 gig Skinny PS3 for 100 bucks at Target.....what a rush!

Man I would so try to get a PM, but the Walmarts around me are shysty as hell and check with everyone on the damn payroll before the make their own damn decision.

bread's done
Back