* * * * - 8 votes

Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

#151 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:37 AM

Sports is sports.

#152 r00kie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   379 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:21 AM

With all these games coming from stores you gotta remember not all gamestop employees are created equally.

#153 JuGgAlObOyZ69   rainmaker CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

JuGgAlObOyZ69

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:02 AM

e28cb26e373851a0f28f7f229c348324.jpg Guess I'm collecting DS games now. Was feeling impulsive.

Elite Beat Agents, Trauma Center, and Metroid Prime Pinball are all terrific for what they are, and you are in for a treat.  :)

#154 Bing147   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1152 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:27 PM

Got my first 4 yesterday from the latest batch and was happy to get Etrian Odyssey II complete and in fantastic shape.

#155 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1375 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone had any GameCube stuff ship yet? I bought some wireless controllers and controller extension cables and they have yet to ship.

#156 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1283 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:14 PM

I haven't been charged or gotten a shipping confirm. I ordered Friday. Kinda considering cancelling....hnnnnnnnnnggggggg I just really want cases :C 

DS tho. 

#157 AionTelos   is PLUS ONE PIG! CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

http://www.gamestop....bbit-king/34073

In stock!

#158 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14429 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:01 PM

Not anymore. Can add to cart, but no discount is applied.

#159 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:23 PM

I just add couple games in like Turok and Red Faction and discount still applied

#160 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:26 PM

What game(s) did you add? I think if it doesn't apply means not available even you're able to add to the cart.

#161 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   2248 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

What game(s) did you add? I think if it doesn't apply means not available even you're able to add to the cart.

Probably Ribbit King from the post they quoted...

#162 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14429 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

The link from the post I quoted was for Ribbit King. He said it was in stock, but it isn't discounted in your cart. Yeah, that means it's OOS.

Also, I just got some of the games from my order. Most of them were right, but some dumbass from Fairless Hills, PA, sent me NAMCO TRANSMISSION instead of Van Helsing and Cabela's Outdoor Adventures instead of Syphon Filter: Omega Strain. How hard is it to read the game disc and see that it doesn't match the label? They're in sleeves so both are very obvious. Morons.

#163 AionTelos   is PLUS ONE PIG! CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

Yippi, picked up all the Monster Hunters for PSP!

Thanks OP.

#164 Jawabreaker   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Jawabreaker

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

I didn't have the cash to pick up Nostalgia on DS yesterday, and today, it's sold out again. :(

#165 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5295 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

Wait, so if Gamestop is sending products from stores now, is the product locater still accurate? I missed a game I wanted on the website but a local store shows they have it in stock. It's an hour away, so I don't want to make the trek if it's not there.

#166 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   2248 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:14 PM

Wait, so if Gamestop is sending products from stores now, is the product locater still accurate? I missed a game I wanted on the website but a local store shows they have it in stock. It's an hour away, so I don't want to make the trek if it's not there.

I'd guess it's the same as it normally is.  Doesn't the stock update every so often?

You could always call the store.

#167 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12279 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:32 PM

A Gamestop manager I was chatting with a few months ago said the stores were going to begin sending out in-store stock to website orders so maybe this is the beginning of it?  Our conversation specifically was referring to CE and other big box games and hard-to-find items that are sold out on the website but available in stores.  So don't be surprised if you start seeing some older CE's go in stock on the website but just be aware that they are likely being sent from B&M locations and are very possibly gutted.

#168 blacktrinary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   263 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

blacktrinary

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

The link from the post I quoted was for Ribbit King. He said it was in stock, but it isn't discounted in your cart. Yeah, that means it's OOS.

Also, I just got some of the games from my order. Most of them were right, but some dumbass from Fairless Hills, PA, sent me NAMCO TRANSMISSION instead of Van Helsing and Cabela's Outdoor Adventures instead of Syphon Filter: Omega Strain. How hard is it to read the game disc and see that it doesn't match the label? They're in sleeves so both are very obvious. Morons.

I have very low expectation from them. Any interaction with them is always a gamble.

#169 Raww   Special Agent CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

Is 'SAVER' no longer working?  It's giving me "Oops!  The coupon you entered is not currently valid. Please check the spelling of the code and the expiration date of the coupon."

UPDATE:  Looks like it won't combine with CAG16; it's one or the other.  When did that start?

#170 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

I used both just a couple days ago.

#171 spooie_redux   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

spooie_redux

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:30 PM

Which namco trans|mission did you get?  I ordered Popcap Hits Vol. 2 a few months back and I received one of the those as well in the wrong sleeve. 

Back in 2012 during the beginning of the Gamestop purge, I managed to find a Kibbit King in-store.    For those that do order one, I will be curious to know how many include the extra bonus disc. 

#172 AionTelos   is PLUS ONE PIG! CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Back in 2012 during the beginning of the Gamestop purge, I managed to find a Kibbit King in-store.    For those that do order one, I will be curious to know how many include the extra bonus disc. 

KIBBIT KING!

#173 spooie_redux   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

spooie_redux

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:11 PM

KIBBIT KING!

It's the king of Kibbles & Bits. 

Also, I received Batman Vengeance for Gamecube.  Didn't order any peripherals (there weren't any when I ordered), but I did nab a microphone from them a few months back.   It's the black one. 

#174 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14429 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:14 PM

Which namco trans|mission did you get?  I ordered Popcap Hits Vol. 2 a few months back and I received one of the those as well in the wrong sleeve. 

v1.03

Lu6vHk2.jpg

#175 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:40 PM

Got another shipment in today. 2 Wii games were complete, ther rest of the games were disc or cart only. In a few instances theY shoved the Wii disc was in the bubble mailer by in nothing but a DVD sleeve. Luckily they weren't damaged though.

#176 Tygamr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   266 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:44 PM

Got the first couple of games from my order, and they sent me FF IV instead of FF: The 4 Heroes of Light. Not sure whether I'm happy or mad. FF IV does cost $20, so I got it for a decent price. Annoyed that I didn't get the right game though.

image.jpg

#177 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3099 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:18 PM

I got a bunch of games from all over the fucking US. These mailers are flimsy as shit, especially when you're sending me loose PSP games assholes.

#178 mariodog  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:36 PM

Make sure you check your credit card statements. I was charged almost $80 more than what I paid.

#179 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4337 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

Gamestop is so shady lol

#180 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2910 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:48 PM

Make sure you check your credit card statements. I was charged almost $80 more than what I paid.

So glad I went to my local Walgreens and just bought a GameStop gift card in the amount I needed.

I tend to do that when available. The less companies with my debit card info the better, lol.