* * * * * 1 votes

The Official 2016 Yard Sale Thread

2016 yard sale yard garage garage sales finds haul

#631 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4409 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:48 AM

I didn't go out much, probably less than 10 days total all summer but I got a Tecmo SuperBowl II Complete and Tecmo Superbown III Box and Cart for $5 each.

An Xbox 360 w/ 60Gb HD, Wireless Controller a really nice expensive HDMI cord, a cool Xbox 360 Flightstick controller and COD Black Ops III for $22.

A Samsung 42" Plasma TV, $55. I wasn't too excited about it being Plasma but they showed me it worked fine and my parents really needed a new replacement for their 40" Toshiba LED as the HDMI ports went out on it. I took a chance on it because of the price and it's a Samsung. It worked out great as the picture is awesome and my folks are happy.

Plasma has the best PQ you're going to get aside from OLED. Nice find!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

#632 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3909 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 18 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

had quite a few good finds but the best this year is either rule of rose cib for $20 or a gamecube system with the component cable for $40.

The CAG that got a gameboy micro probably had the best find. You also got the best luck finding stuff luckycollector.

Been slow since its winter, but found the following:

A wall-e mini speaker $1 (Great for the office desk)

A wall-e bigger mid size $3

Both wall-e make sounds, blue eyes light up. The small one use to dance, but doesnt sometimes. Anyone have  these? Dont know much about them.

A As Seen On TV VR headset for Android and Iphone $1 (It was only a $1, so why not)

Battlefield 4 xbox one $5

Gears of war with rare replay xbox one $5

Lego Jurassic world xbox one $5.

Anyone know Gungrave dvd complete series? Whats a fair price? Just want to watch it since never seen before.

#633 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12522 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:00 AM

Closing the thread. Here is the 2017 one!

https://www.cheapass...sing-the-torch/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016, yard sale, yard, garage, garage sales, finds, haul