The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Taking in the comments and feedback from numerous threads from last year, it seems it would be the most beneficial to just do one main pick-ups thread now, instead of doing one every month.

Show us what you got for 2016!

Hah, I was just thinking recently that you should make a yearly pick-ups thread this year. And you did!

I guess I'll start off. Came on the 31st, but opened the boxes right before the 2nd!

8VjnR8I.jpg

Second half of Barnes and Nobles order (though only SAO/Isolator are mine)

oIsVsxg.jpg

GoHastings B1G1, Gamestop B2G1, ToysRUs sale (had $15 coupon due to their canceling Christmas present), Nendo from Amiami. I have every released Lego Dimensions pack now.

rM0Md8R.jpg

Also Amiami. The counterpart hasn't gotten here yet.

a16WVDp.jpg

Mega Man board game from Kickstarter.

vRG4EhU.jpg

10-18 lens for landscapes...

EBeYOl5.jpg

...which I tested on my wall (unsorted since about Thanksgiving).

46RFltC.jpg

When I saw that Chino nendo, it made me giggle like a little girl working in a coffee shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
got another stack of dollar games

these two were also a dollar but they are sealed

Being wanting to get ikaruga and i found it and a wavebird both for $50. i played it but i only managed to get to the second boss battle.

i pick this super famicom up today for $60. i don't know much about imports i got it because i though it was a good price and looks brand new still. Is the case it came with a rental case because i could only find a white one that looked similar to it. also can i use just the power supply with the wire by itself or do i need both or can i use a super Nintendo power supply instead?

i pick this super famicom up today for $60. i don't know much about imports i got it because i though it was a good price and looks brand new still. Is the case it came with a rental case because i could only find a white one that looked similar to it. also can i use just the power supply with the wire by itself or do i need both or can i use a super Nintendo power supply instead?

Can a import SNES play SNES games that is in USA?

I got a 1999 Hallmark school Days The Jetsons lunchbox $11.

Can a import SNES play SNES games that is in USA?

I got a 1999 Hallmark school Days The Jetsons lunchbox $11.
no it cant play them i got it since it looks like it has never been used and to play import games that never came out here. i could of easily modded my snes to play the Japanese games instead of buying it but i liked it and it was an impulse buy.

no it cant play them i got it since it looks like it has never been used and to play import games that never came out here. i could of easily modded my snes to play the Japanese games instead of buying it but i liked it and it was an impulse buy.
Why mod? That's a nice looking console. Was this from a goodwill or a friend trade? Can u post the one u stated about the case being white? I would also like to find that SNES like the one pictured. When search, what is the name of the SNES and what gen if any?

Wouldnt mind playing imports plus isnt the import games are cheaper?

Why mod? That's a nice looking console. Was this from a goodwill or a friend trade? Can u post the one u stated about the case being white? I would also like to find that SNES like the one pictured. When search, what is the name of the SNES and what gen if any?

Wouldnt mind playing imports plus isnt the import games are cheaper?
the console was from a store that buys and sells lots of different things like video games, books, and blue rays. Here is the picture of the other case i found. It on is ebay for $80 plus 70 to ship. i just searched super famicom carrying case. if you want just the system search for super famicom on ebay i don't know where else would sell one. For the most part the import games are cheaper. Megaman x2 and x3 are around 30 each instead of a hundreds.

the console was from a store that buys and sells lots of different things like video games, books, and blue rays. Here is the picture of the other case i found. It on is ebay for $80 plus 70 to ship. i just searched super famicom carrying case. if you want just the system search for super famicom on ebay i don't know where else would sell one. For the most part the import games are cheaper. Megaman x2 and x3 are around 30 each instead of a hundreds.

Thanks for the info. What did u mean by mod? Did u mean swiping out the internal USA SNES into this?

Picked up for $6 a power player? Looks like bootleg of old games.

Gucci shoes $10.

A odd buckle down black butler belt for $2.50. It was with the women hats/belts. Caught my eye and decided on it.

At Savers store there was someone that got a Nintendo system with maybe 7 games.

Anyone know anything about the thermos food jars from like 1980's? Seen some with the bottom filler. The filler is stainless with a rubber on the bottom. Do u fill it with hot water to keep food warm?

Just a few of the many I have gotten in in the past week (Light Novels/Manga)

The thought of how many omnibus' volumes of Yowamushi Pedal I'll have by the end (If they keep them going) amazes me just because there's already 43 volumes out in Japan.....

Finally got that 4inch Samus figure

Nvidia Shield Tablet and Arcade Block- Last Of Us double figure set, JC3 teeshirt, Space Invaders arcade machine piggy bank, $3 G2A giftcard, pack of cards in a Gameboy box (the cards have Nintendo characters on them), Street Fighter 5 patch, and an arcade machine shaped notepad (Pirate Cats In Space).

here are my picks for the past two weeks

here is  another stack of dollar games

these games and controllers were $5 each

these were $10

i got these both for $100. both the super famicom and dreamcast look brand new and work perfectly

Most people that say they will buy anything for a dollar. I'm their dealer.

bread's done
Back