- - - - -

RPG Thread XX has over 100 hours of gameplay

#301 JEKKI   JEKKI WOO FOO FOO CAGiversary!   7029 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:12 AM

whooo~!! finished FFXV after roughly 70 hours!

by finished meaning I have no desire to do the remaining post-game stuff; I'm happy with what I have done 

(I did the easiest of the handful of post-game dungeons, not too tough but not fun either... cant imagine doing more of them).

I also was able to beat

Spoiler
thanks to youtube tutorial.

overall, I really enjoyed the game, it's just so strange that I find it so fascinating! of course it's not without its problems, but I really did love it.

and once the episodic DLC comes out I'll play those too! I'm now officially part of the problem, but I'm OK doing it for a game I really liked!

also apparently I'm only 3 trophies away from Platinum (unless the PS4 is hiding secret trophies), but they're all max level each character's individual skills (I only got Prompto to level 10). But no more grinding for me lol, so won't be getting any platinum here. 

next RPG will be Yakuza 0, but won't be able to start it until late March due to my travel schedule, so gonna enjoy some smaller non-RPGs in the meantime.