GameStop Online Clearance

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Some decent stuff on the GS website on clearance actually, I included a link with all the items that are in stock for shipping, sorted by low to high price. Remember to use SAVER to get free shipping if your total is $25 or more, you will still need to pay some for handling, but some of these items are worth that.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-clearance,28zu0,136

SOLD OUT

I know this is older, but since RB3 is rare and who knows how long this will be around for especially new I figured I'd pass this along.

The Wii version is I think $3 as well. 

I ordered two of the keyboards for just under $9 shipped. Figured at $4.50 inc shipping each you can't go wrong.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78041

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accessories/wii-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78040

Last edited by a moderator:
That's actually a really solid deal.  These things also have a midi out and can be used as a real midi controller for those musicians out there.  Even if you don't have Rock Band 3, 97 cents is a pretty ridiculous price for a velocity sensitive 25 key midi controller.

Of course I need the 360 one and it's the one unavailable.
I can't remember the last time I saw any Rock Band instrument for 360 out in the wild (I'm talking 4-5 years here except for the keyboards, which you could still find for a few years later) . The PS3 ones, however, still linger in some places. I don't think I know anyone who played RB on PS3 back in the day.

Threw in the Sniper Elite 3 Collector's Edition so I could get free shipping with promo code "Saver" and find out that GameStop is still going to charge me $2 for "processing." OMG, whatever. Cheapest company on Earth. Bought anyways.

Thanks OP! DEAL. OF. THE. DAY.

Damn, nice find.

Did some major impulse buying.

Band Fuse for 360 (don't even know if a cable is included)

Rocksmith Guitar & Bass for 360 (says it includes cable, which I can use on XB1)

Optical cable

Xbox 360 Holiday 2011 bundle (controller, HDMI cable, headset)

after a $9 handling, it was $37

While the keyboards are gone, maybe change the title to be a general Gamestop clearance thread? There's a lot of good stuff for under a dollar.

This thread can go die in a fire.  Just ordered $27 worth of stuff for $37.  Damn fuck you fees.

Got some Skylanders/DI/Amiibo storage, a Red Hood shirt, Wii U Pro Controller charging base, and an extended battery for the Wii U game pad.  Wound up dropping a half dozen other things because I wasn't paying even more in fees.

This thread can go die in a fire. Just ordered $27 worth of stuff for $37. Damn fuck you fees.

Got some Skylanders/DI/Amiibo storage, a Red Hood shirt, Wii U Pro Controller charging base, and an extended battery for the Wii U game pad. Wound up dropping a half dozen other things because I wasn't paying even more in fees.
I have 6 of the Disney Infinity storage units for figures. I really like them honestly.

xKBX4An.jpg

Looks like 3DS Prof Layton & the Azran legacy is being clearanced out at $20.97. The game appears to be disappearing everywhere as far as new copies go (its currently $60(!) on Amazon), so now might be the time to grab it if you want it

Looks like 3DS Prof Layton & the Azran legacy is being clearanced out at $20.97. The game appears to be disappearing everywhere as far as new copies go (its currently $60(!) on Amazon), so now might be the time to grab it if you want it
They still haven't shipped me the one I ordered in December...

100% these will be gutted copies though since they'll be shipped from stores.

Snagged 2 Xbox 360 Holiday 2011 Bundle. Recently ordered some knock off controllers off Ebay for $22. If they don't work correctly or wear out at least I have a backup. Thanks for the posting.

I would say something snarky but in reality it's on items that are being shipped from individual stores.
Although, I'm guessing they probably aren't paying their employees any more to add "shipping out games" to their work duties, so, in reality, it's probably cheaper for them to ship from individual stores than it is to pay their warehouse staff. So snark away :D

They're paying more in shipping. If you have an order of five items and each has to come from a different store, that's more expensive than from a centralized warehouse. The alternative is that none od these items would be purchasable online and would continue to languish in store backrooms.

Ugh, I don't see $25 of stuff that I actually want, and shipping costs are murder below that. This makes no sense, how do a handful of small items cost $9 minimum for shipping when a big box of amiibo I bought from them a while back only cost $3.50 for shipping? Totally not raising prices just for clearance items or anything...

EDIT: I guess it makes sense that they're coming from different stores, but it's still annoying. GameStop always seems to hit me with the heaviest shipping costs compared to any other store, no matter the item or situation.

Although, I'm guessing they probably aren't paying their employees any more to add "shipping out games" to their work duties, so, in reality, it's probably cheaper for them to ship from individual stores than it is to pay their warehouse staff. So snark away :D
They're paying more in shipping. If you have an order of five items and each has to come from a different store, that's more expensive than from a centralized warehouse. The alternative is that none od these items would be purchasable online and would continue to languish in store backrooms.
It's this. I mean from a rational standpoint I understand why they need to do it if I'm ordering a bunch of $1-5 games that are shipping from individual stores. That being said fuck them for doing it.

We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895.

WTF._.

We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895.

WTF._.
I'm guessing stuff in your cart sold out before it processed. Stuff is flying fast. Every time I would load a new page my cart would get smaller.

One by one the stuff I wanted went out of stock in my cart.  All that was left by the time I was ready to order was the vita cradle so I gave up :(

Another reason why GS is slowly dying, physical disc will be thing of past soon, and their CS has always been atrocious.

I looked through 600+ pages at all the clearance items a week ago and the really good stuff is in the first 40 pages. After that, it's mostly junk with some occasional gems in psp games like patapon and loco roco 1 and 2 or even the 2 two games in 1 pack.

This list is pretty good compared to looking at all the crap I looked through...I feel depressed now...

What rocksmith stuff was on clearance? I can't find shit.
Rocksmith and Bass. Its $11.99 new and should come with the cable. It be F Up if they ship the game without the cable. Also, Saver does not work. Was going to buy stuff, but go turn off by the shipping cost. It sucks that B2G1 only works once and cant get like 6 games to discount correctly

bread's done
Back