* * * - - 26 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Kingdom New Lands [Switch/PS4] & MUSYNX [PS4/Vita] Pre-orders up this Friday 6/22!

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#18631 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11224 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:02 PM

Got one as well.  When I was done with checkout it stated 15% remaining. I was done before 12:01.

#18632 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2516 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Both me and my buddy got one.  Damn that shit blew out fast lol

#18633 Donnums   Great Scott! CAGiversary!   601 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Managed to get Ruiner very easily, but the remaining went by insanely quick.

#18634 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3822 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

Glad I got one, that sold out fast.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#18635 Jurai  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

how much is chris selling ruiner for on ebay

#18636 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2516 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

Yeah, I keep telling people that, the paypal checkout is much slower since you have to leave the site and come back

PayPal Checkout is actually way faster if you pre checkout before you buy a game.  Add a box to cart, go through the checkout and when you get to Complete Order, click on the LRG icon to take you back to the site.  Wait for the game to drop, add to cart, and breeze through.

#18637 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22386 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

Yeah, I keep telling people that, the paypal checkout is much slower since you have to leave the site and come back

Interesting, I haven't shopped here much over the last year or so but didn't the traditional method have issues with it not remembering CC or address details? 

A little off topic- but if I had an order for Oddworld Much's Oddysee PAX Varaint and Skullgirls, shouldn't my order have shipped already? Oddworld is noted as being ready to ship and Skullgirls was already produce. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Horizon Frozen Wilds - :)

:3ds: Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - :)

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#18638 Jurai  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

Interesting, I haven't shopped here much over the last year or so but didn't the traditional method have issues with it not remembering CC or address details? 

A little off topic- but if I had an order for Oddworld Much's Oddysee PAX Varaint and Skullgirls, shouldn't my order have shipped already? Oddworld is noted as being ready to ship and Skullgirls was already produce. 

mine always remembers my info fine, not sure why some people have that problem tbh

#18639 darksurtur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   440 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

I entered the SMS authorization number with a dummy item about 10 min. beforehand to prep for checkout, and it said authorization expired when I tried to hit finalize order with Ruiner. I had to manually enter the payment info in again. Any way to avoid this in the future?

#18640 Jurai  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:15 PM

I entered the SMS authorization number with a dummy item about 10 min. beforehand to prep for checkout, and it said authorization expired when I tried to hit finalize order with Ruiner. I had to manually enter the payment info in again. Any way to avoid this in the future?

yeah, don't use paypal

#18641 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2516 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

I did the same on a browser, not mobile, about an hour before RUINER went live.  Zero issues at checkout.

#18642 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11224 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

I usually sign in before I order and check out with credit card, not Paypal.  All of my info is prefilled until the payment method.  I just enter that info super quick and its done.  Whole process usually takes under a minute.

#18643 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6896 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

I tried checking out with a single display stand first.   It sent me a verification text to my phone where I had to enter 6 digits.  Once verified, it's just one-step auto-complete and then go, when the product goes live.

Still, I have used Paypal for every purchase in the past and never missed out on an item before.  It just takes several more seconds, maybe 15-40sec depending on traffic and loading.

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#18644 darksurtur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   440 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

I used traditional checkout over desktop. Not sure why the payment authorization came up as expired, I used the same info to complete checkout.

#18645 lakers714  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

Damn havent bought an LRG game since August of Last Year and this was one I wanted and had in it cart and went thru checkout but got it sold out once I hit confirm payment. 

Posted Image

#18646 Sito  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:46 PM

Ran out of a meeting at 12:01 to see it sold out :( Will try with SRG but if anyone grabbed a copy as a trading piece please let me know.

Thanks!

I love lamp

#18647 buddha_mjs   Banned Banned   285 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

buddha_mjs

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:07 PM

Sooo... what does sony no longer making vita games and "requests for Vita games must be submitted by June 28" mean for LRG?  I'm never getting a physical salt and sanctuary am I?...

#18648 buddha_mjs   Banned Banned   285 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

buddha_mjs

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

for anyone interested in reading about the end of vita carts:

http://comicbook.com...ita-cartridges/

#18649 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6219 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

Sooo... what does sony no longer making vita games and "requests for Vita games must be submitted by June 28" mean for LRG?  I'm never getting a physical salt and sanctuary am I?...

It's still coming as per Josh as stated within the last few days. The 28th of June is just to get the ball rolling, so Sony knows the plan. I doubt anyone with last planned offerings will not get the proper info filed by the proper time. As this is what they always had to do, now it's just the end of the road, so it's a "final" date that was never there before.

"Listen y'all, if Chris of all people isn't complaining, then you know it's a non-issue." -tonyxvx

#18650 srocky26  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

Straight from their updates page: https://limitedrunga...duction-updates

Skullgirls

There was some damage to a small amount of Skullgirls copies we have - Sony is reprinting artwork for us to resolve the issue. If you received tracking with no further updates, your order was likely affected. Dates TBA.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#18651 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   884 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

Can someone please remind me on how to use these “reward tickets”. Just counted and I have 107 not including unfulfilled orders. Just been throwing them in a box.

#18652 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36503 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

Can someone please remind me on how to use these “reward tickets”. Just counted and I have 107 not including unfulfilled orders. Just been throwing them in a box.

https://limitedrunga...m/pages/rewards

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: Owlboy  :ps3: FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns; WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: Volgarr the Viking

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps3: AC: Brotherhood (4.0/5) :vita: Devious Dungeon (3.5/5)

#18653 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   884 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:09 PM

https://limitedrunga...m/pages/rewards

Thanks. Appreciate it

#18654 falsedichotomies  

falsedichotomies

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:20 PM

Is it true LRG DDoSed Special Reserve themselves in order to maintain hegemony?

Talk about anti-consumer! They'll do anything for a quick sellout.

#18655 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   399 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:42 PM

Very shady!

#18656 Equippt  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:01 PM

LOL! Who came up with that one? That may be my new favorite LRG conspiracy theory!

#18657 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4508 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

I've missed that level of stupidity in this thread. That's some funny shit.

My YouTube Channel (Not in active use)

https://www.youtube....HellDestroyer77

My Complete Game Collectionhttps://drive.google...cpj5oe8EOPSQ1JQ

My Twitter:https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Complete DVD/Blu Collectionhttp://www.blu-ray.c...id.php?u=102540

#18658 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   425 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:10 PM

It was a bot. I blame Wario64

#18659 Equippt  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:53 PM

My money's on Super Rare Games. There can be only one SRG!

#18660 srocky26  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:04 PM

Josh just stated on Twitter that they have at least 11 vita games ready for the rest of the year,
Including progress on Salt and Sanctuary and Rabi-Ribi.

So these seven are already confirmed
Cosmic Star Heroine (May 25)
Antiquia Lost (May 25)
Super Hydorah (June 8)
Va-11 Hall-A (June or July)
Mercenary Kings
Rabi-Ribi
Salt and Sanctuary

I would assume some of these may also release this year
Read Only Memories
YIIK
Battle Princess Madelyn
Nuclear Throne (I doubt this will ever get patched)
Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (Rumor)

So that doesn't really leave much wiggle room for anything really unexpected for Vita fans.
Is there anything I maybe missed from this list or other rumored titles?

https://twitter.com/...868518862839808

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere