* * * - - 4 votes

Pokemon Go

#541 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14090 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:20 PM

I'll add the both of you.

#542 io   ... Super Moderators   24724 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2018 - 06:30 AM

Still playing strong here... Rig and Z-Saber, we should exchange codes too. I'm currently upgrading my phone so I can't access mine but I'll get your guys' codes from here. Especially now with the PvP coming out.

#543 io   ... Super Moderators   24724 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:05 AM

Rig, please PM me your code.  Z-Saber, just sent you a request.  It's from Odibee.

#544 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2988 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:33 AM

Holy shit, managed to catch a shiny Latias. Idk how rare it is, but in the pokemon games shiny legendaries seemed insane to get. So that was pretty cool.

#545 io   ... Super Moderators   24724 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:16 AM

Holy shit, managed to catch a shiny Latias. Idk how rare it is, but in the pokemon games shiny legendaries seemed insane to get. So that was pretty cool.

Yeah definitely not as rare as in the main games but cool nonetheless.  I think shiny rates for legendaries are supposed to be about 1 in 20?  I managed to get 2 of them last weekend and caught a shiny Rattata (which has much lower odds) last night.

#546 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14090 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:26 PM

I have a newborn, so I don't get on as many raid trains as I used to.

Never ended up with the shiny Latias.  I prolly did 15 or so of the raids while she was around this time.

Hopefully, I can pocked a couple Latios when he has a go, and then trade one locally.

Feels like it's been a long while since I had a non Community Day shiny.  :/

#547 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14090 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Yesterday, I did get the shiny Latios.  Happy to have that one.

I got my first "lucky friend" too.  I think we're gonna trade shiny Lugia's for the guaranteed lucky trade.

Superswanton, we can go Best Friends when I open our next gift.  Do you want to coordinate a Lucky Egg?  Wouldn't want you to miss that XP.

#548 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2988 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 01 May 2019 - 04:39 AM

Recently went on vacation to Curacao and managed to catch a Heracross and Corsola! It was pretty crazy since there was little wifi and no data, and I had to search everywhere for it, even when sight-seeing and enjoying the locale. But finally found them during one of the last days of the trip. First time I've caught a regional like that and it felt pretty amazing.

Superswanton, we can go Best Friends when I open our next gift.  Do you want to coordinate a Lucky Egg?  Wouldn't want you to miss that XP.

Ah, I missed this comment, but it's alright, I'm actually not too focused on XP lately and just trying to fill up the pokedex. Especially with the recent surge of Sinnoh pokemon. 

I've also missed a lot of legendaries raids lately, still missing Heatran, Kyogre, Latios, Lugia, and Origin Giratina.