* * * * - 5 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/15: Attack of the Blockbusters Sale! $8 FF7 PS4, $18 Outlast 2, $9 Alien Iso, $20 KOFXIV, & More!

PSN PS4 Vita PS3 PlayStation Plus PSVR Pre-orders Games PSP

#1471 Vigilante   CAG is the Key CAGiversary!   35977 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

I asked this before, but it got buried amidst other weekly-sale discussion: Will a save file for the physical version of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita) work with the digital version?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing:  :ds: Dragon Quest VI :ps4: Metro 2033 Redux :ps3: TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel 2 :vita: AT: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom; Ys: Memories of Celceta

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Wheels of Aurelia (3.0/5) :vita: P4: Dancing All Night [UK] (4.25/5)

#1472 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1886 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

So I bought the King of Fighters XIV DLC fighters set on sale for $7.99.  They show up gray in my game and are not select-able.  I can't download them either (grayed out on my Download option, unlike the free costumes I had grabbed before, which show white and select-able).  I deleted the whole game and re-downloaded everything - still didn't work.  

I forgot to restore licences.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do to get those characters or get my money back.

8pMY1T8.jpg?2990877.png

#1473 Jackie Chandler   Jamanandayo! CAGiversary!   3162 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Jackie Chandler

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

So I bought the King of Fighters XIV DLC fighters set on sale for $7.99. They show up gray in my game and are not select-able. I can't download them either (grayed out on my Download option, unlike the free costumes I had grabbed before, which show white and select-able). I deleted the whole game and re-downloaded everything - still didn't work.
I forgot to restore licences. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do to get those characters or get my money back.

I actually just had the same problem with Xrd DLC colors I just bought. You'll probably be fine to just restore the licenses, but if that doesn't work, you can do what I did (which was before I even knew about the Restore Licenses option). Delete the game, start the PS4 in Safe Mode (hold the power button when turning on until the second beep), then choose the fifth option which is Rebuild Database. THEN Restore Licenses, and you should be good.

#1474 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1886 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:14 AM

Thanks. Restoring the licenses worked.

8pMY1T8.jpg?2990877.png

#1475 Mister Squirrel   I play in traffic CAGiversary!   235 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Mister Squirrel

Posted Today, 04:24 AM

Raiders of the Broken Planet beta code:

NJDA-7FN8-HF22
I enjoy hoarding acorns, running up trees, and playing in traffic.

#1476 Blinking-Pixels  

Blinking-Pixels

Posted Today, 05:25 AM

I asked this before, but it got buried amidst other weekly-sale discussion: Will a save file for the physical version of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (Vita) work with the digital version?

Should be. There is cross save.

#1477 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1195 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:53 AM

Yes but you have to manually upload the save using the in-game cross save option. Hopefully you still have the disc

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#1478 Vigilante   CAG is the Key CAGiversary!   35977 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

Yes but you have to manually upload the save using the in-game cross save option. Hopefully you still have the disc

It's the Vita version, but yes, I do still have it. Thanks.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing:  :ds: Dragon Quest VI :ps4: Metro 2033 Redux :ps3: TLoH: Trails of Cold Steel 2 :vita: AT: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom; Ys: Memories of Celceta

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Wheels of Aurelia (3.0/5) :vita: P4: Dancing All Night [UK] (4.25/5)

#1479 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65065 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Today, 10:14 PM

Spoiler

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#1480 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   3778 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted Today, 10:40 PM

https://twitter.com/...030727089569792

Spoiler

While the game is a lot better now and is not as much of a disaster as it was painted, this is sad to hear as it reads to me like EA is throwing in the white flag and cutting their losses until the next entry which will likely be 5-10 years away

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PS4, Vita, PS3, PlayStation Plus, PSVR, Pre-orders, Games, PSP