- - - - -

Xbox One X, Minecraft Xbox One LE Console Preorders

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

#1021 skrilla99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   462 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

skrilla99

Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:30 AM

So no one else had their X delayed via Best Buy? Mine didn't ship until 7pm on Monday and reached UPS at 9:30 which is apparently too late for next day air. There was no update on the tracking for 30 hours until this morning when it was suddenly in Kentucky with no indication of when it left Georgia. It did reach my area within a few hours of that and was listed as "out for delivery" at 10:16 (even though it was a few minutes before 10 when I checked :shock:).

Anyways, I don't think it was mentioned yet but the Battlefront II trial is available from EA Access right now. That will be the first thing I download once its hooked up (since I already have everything else installed and patched on my external drive).

Had a similar situation. Label created Sunday, no updates until Tuesday morning at 9:23 that it had moved from Oklahoma to Texas and was out for delivery. Finally showed up about 5:30 but I was home all day waiting for it because it said it needed to be signed for. Then he just left it on porch, didn’t knock or ring. My dog alerted me that it had arrived.

#1022 Acash  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:55 AM

Can I get some more info on this? I could have sworn I read about this somewhere but lost the info on it. I know there about 50+ reddit posts I've seen where people have had their X die on them. If it happens to you try a different power cable from the PS4/XBox S and leave it unplugged for awhile. Seems like the typical 3% failure rate regardless and happens on standard models and project scorpio models. I haven't seen any issues with the taco bell ones.

Thank you for the information. My issue was with the outer plastic shell of the console. I was worried that the misalignment on the back of the system would of caused conductivity  issues with the cables (HDMI, Ethernet  or power). I have not run into any problems. I had the system on for 4 hrs and then played 3 continuous hrs of AC Origins.

#1023 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3306 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:09 AM

This is the best deal I've seen so far outside of the other one. The other deal requires you to spend $50 more but you get AC Origins and Overwatch GOTY edition.

Can I get some more info on this? I could have sworn I read about this somewhere but lost the info on it. I know there about 50+ reddit posts I've seen where people have had their X die on them. If it happens to you try a different power cable from the PS4/XBox S and leave it unplugged for awhile. Seems like the typical 3% failure rate regardless and happens on standard models and project scorpio models. I haven't seen any issues with the taco bell ones.

I would much rather it be xbx + assassin creed for $500

#1024 PeeDeeJay   Who stole my hat? CAGiversary!   760 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

PeeDeeJay

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:20 PM

Just want to say it's amazing how quiet the X1X is. My PS4 Pro sounds like a lawnmower when it's working.