- - - - -

Best Buy Ad 6/10-6/16

#31 EinCB  

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:17 PM

You selecting shipping in your cart before going to checkout? I Got the $1 off my Horizon Zero Dawn Complete last night when the deal first showed up.

Think I figured it out; the item in question has to be in stock at the store you plan on picking it up in order for you get the $1 discount.

#32 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11387 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:23 PM

Didn't Moss already come out? Is this a non-VR version because I wish they'd make one. . .

Also, I'd keep an eye out for a possible PM on that samsung TV in case you can make it a sweet deal on the X1X. Wouldn't be hard to place an order online and contact a rep for a PM.

Previously Moss came out digitally.  This is the physical release, which of course is eligible for GCU.

#33 SonyFanboy#1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

SonyFanboy#1

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:38 PM

Is the $100 off the PSVR just the Days of Play promotion?

#34 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1145 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:34 AM

Goddamn. How awful is Destiny 2 doing that BB is constantly putting it on sale for $10?

#35 PapaSlaughter  

PapaSlaughter

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:58 AM

Goddamn. How awful is Destiny 2 doing that BB is constantly putting it on sale for $10?

It's because the base game is now useless without the expansions.

#36 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2128 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:39 AM

I still have almost 2 years left of my gcu and I’m saddened that it will probably get cut off before it expires :(

Do you think they will avoid telling everyone the cutoff date until last minute to avoid a rush of discounted preorders?

Turn those frowns upside down. They've said they're going to honor your current subscriptions. There is no cutoff date you just can't renew it. 

#37 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:49 AM

Sorry if this is a weird or lame question but can people share gamers club unlocked? I want to buy a game from BB but don't have GCU. Can someone PM me their code or number or whatever it is that you need? It's about to end right so might as well stick it to them buy sharing your code so everyone else can get as much discounts as possible.

No panhandling.

#38 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1054 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

finally we can see what best buy can do without GCU in the way

Nothing?

#39 Bombarded   Banned Banned   2531 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Bombarded

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:47 AM

You selecting shipping in your cart before going to checkout? I Got the $1 off my Horizon Zero Dawn Complete last night when the deal first showed up.

Wow wtf I didn’t even know the price dropped! Thanks!

And lol destiny 2

#40 TruthynessStrategery  

TruthynessStrategery

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:59 AM

I’ve never heard that before and it makes no sense considering conservatives are generally the ones in favor of the constitution

Nice deals though Bestbuy

No one can seriously be this naive.

#41 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1413 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:58 AM

I’ve never heard that before and it makes no sense considering conservatives are generally the ones in favor of the constitution

That's because his 'joke' was as lame as Barrack Hussein Obama.

#42 dontBlink86  

dontBlink86

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:13 PM

Bought MHW at launch and was none too impressed with the performance on regular Xbox One. Can anyone speak to the post launch patches improving the experience. Either PS4 Pro or Xbox One X owners, as I have both.

My friend bought digital and we game share...I wasn't impressed on VCR Xbox.

I bought it and played on my ps4 pro... huge difference in fidelity and frame drops. Just upgraded to a One X and tried again... same boost as the pro. MHW well worth playing on one of the updated systems.

#43 element676   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   169 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

element676

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:05 PM

It is hilarious that people keep believing this fallacy. Actually it is really sad.

#44 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

Will BB allow a 15-day price adjustment on a game that was originally price-matched itself? I got them to PM Far Cry 5 down to $44.99 less than 2 weeks ago.

#45 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:31 PM

Will BB allow a 15-day price adjustment on a game that was originally price-matched itself? I got them to PM Far Cry 5 down to $44.99 less than 2 weeks ago.

Nope. Only one price match.

#46 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

Nope. Only one price match.

Interesting. I can't find any info on BB's website about their 15-day price adjusting policy, only their basic Price Match guarantee to other stores.

#47 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13495 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:03 PM

Previously Moss came out digitally.  This is the physical release, which of course is eligible for GCU.

Damn, so still VR. Oh well, at least Ghost of a Tale is coming to PS4.

#48 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13495 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:09 PM

Worth full $60. Amazing game with hundreds of hours of content

Yes. . .but with a steep learning curve, reliance on good teammates, and no end game. Once you've hunted every monster possible, the game turns into a mindless meatgrinder of monster parts for gear and decorations. It is a great game, but once you dive down below the surface it is just another aZn grind game that lacks any substance other than kill monsters to get gear. Once your gear is 'done', well, it's up to the personality of the gamer whether they enjoy killing monsters over and over for the sake of killing. That's the part that was a letdown for me at least.

#49 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13961 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:00 AM

Just the second and fifth Amendments.

My GCU expires tomorrow, and it looks to end with a whimper.

#50 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1054 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:49 AM

Hoping for a surprise sale.

#51 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   475 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:12 AM

Dragon Crown is $30

#52 SriLankanGod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   328 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

SriLankanGod

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:36 AM

Do you guys see MHW going to this price again relatively soon?

Forza 7

Luigi Dark Moon

Animal Crossing 

puts me at $50 ish after GCU

I'd like MHW on ps4 to play with a friend but I prefer pc... 

If the 3DS games weren't on sale I'd get MHW instead

#53 Biggquis   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2314 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

I still have almost 2 years left of my gcu and I’m saddened that it will probably get cut off before it expires :(

It's not like you paid for it, anyway :)

#54 Kylearan   Hell Drifter CAGiversary!   1405 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:45 AM

Hoping for a surprise sale.

Preach it.

Sitting on three $10 codes that expire Monday and nothing of real interest yet.

#55 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3758 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

Dragon Crown is $30

That dropped fast. Guess I'll get a price adjustment ($16 back).

-Update- Got $16 refunded. It's past 15 days, so you'll need to be elite or elite plus to pm adjust.

Btw, I'm loving playing Dragon's Crown again. I put 50 hours in on my Vita maining Elf. This time I've been playing as Sorceress and she's pretty fun (though I will probably always prefer the agile Elf).

#56 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13495 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:30 PM

Elf is hands down the most fun once you start experimenting with air juggles and becoming a mobile artillery station on bosses. Although I've heard she pales in late endgame DPS-wise, she's still the most fun I've ever had in these type of games.

#57 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   338 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

Elf is hands down the most fun once you start experimenting with air juggles and becoming a mobile artillery station on bosses. Although I've heard she pales in late endgame DPS-wise, she's still the most fun I've ever had in these type of games.

Thank you for the insight, played some sorceress on vita, but will give elf a go on ps4.

#58 NoThanksBro   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   334 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

NoThanksBro

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

I noticed that South Park: The Fractured But Whole is on sale for $20 / $16 GCU as well

#59 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3077 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:54 PM

Anyone know how many xbox game pass i can buy from best buy?  Also somehow they let me use best buy gift card to pay for it.  

#60 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12220 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

Since my sister got me Detroit imma pass on these weeks deals as nothing is calling for me gaming wise. I decided to use my $5.00 coupon on justice league for Blu ray. Under $8.00 for it is pretty solid 😁