* * * * - 1 votes

(Prices now live) Gametop GameDays Summer Sale 7/2/18 - 7/15/8

#91 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:12 AM

Has anyone ever been told that the carrier for a phone couldn’t be traded in? I had a Verizon iPhone I was trading in but he kept saying that his system wouldn’t let him change it so it was listed as “other” lost out on quite a bit of trade in credit.

Couldn’t you just have said no?

#92 MasterSun1   Already Guilty CAGiversary!   1521 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:31 AM

Gundam Versus is $19.99 on Amazon.

#93 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3534 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:17 AM

Gundam Versus is $19.99 on Amazon.

yeah, it is! I specifically bought it from them because I want GS to fail and shut down like Dick Cheyney's heart.

#94 bill123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1217 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

Has anyone ever been told that the carrier for a phone couldn’t be traded in? I had a Verizon iPhone I was trading in but he kept saying that his system wouldn’t let him change it so it was listed as “other” lost out on quite a bit of trade in credit.

Corporate has come down on us pretty hard and stated if it doesn't pass the test or whatever the system scans it in as you MUST take it in as that or risk shrink. My DM also stated that we could be fired if taking in stuff wrong. So, yea sounds like they were just doing what corp has told us.

#95 Braindropping69   Braindropping CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Braindropping69

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:10 AM

Monster hunter world worth $30 if you haven’t played a monster hunter game before?

#96 inkcil   Banception...Baseball Ban in a Best Buy CAGiversary!   1099 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:52 AM

Stay away from MX vs ATV All Out on XB1...horrible graphics and framerate.  Alive on PS3 looks and plays better. 

#97 Kb824  

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:56 AM

Monster hunter world worth $30 if you haven’t played a monster hunter game before?

Yes it is. It's a fantastic game. The summer festival starts next week, so this is a good time to get into it.

#98 bassec   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   897 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Yes it is. It's a fantastic game. The summer festival starts next week, so this is a good time to get into it.

If you do get it, look me up! bassec is my PSN.

#99 ritchardf  

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:17 AM

yeah, it is! I specifically bought it from them because I want GS to fail and shut down like Dick Cheyney's heart.

this is ridiculous

dick cheney has no heart

#100 Braindropping69   Braindropping CAGiversary!   31 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Braindropping69

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:23 AM

If you do get it, look me up! bassec is my PSN.

I ended up ordering it I’ll hit you up next weekend when it delivers

#101 Minkyboi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   183 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Minkyboi

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

I know you already bought the game but i'm gonna be honest... I really enjoyed playing it but its a type of game thats pretty much all about endless grinding to get better gear to fight a stronger monster that gives you items to craft better gear to fight an even stronger monster, and you keep repeating that over and over. Its not for everyone and the fight mechanics are closer to a casual Dark Souls than say Dynasty Warriors (which is what it looks like). Getting to join your friends in your first story play though is a pain if you're not in the exact spot in the story (you'll understand why), and you're gonna get frustrated to hell grinding for one specific mat over and over again.

However, its one of the best games I've played in a long time. And one tip, if you want a class thats closer to a hack n slash with speed, go for the Dual Blades. Super easy to learn for beginners and they're fun to use.

#102 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4267 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:38 PM

Digging Gundam Versus, it's just horde mode and boss battles or 2v2 online matches. They you give a large variety of Gundams to use though. I think it was worth it, also used $15 cert so was only $5+tax.

#103 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10611 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

Prices on the website no longer reflect sale prices. Looks like they pulled the plug early!