• :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: PlayStation VR Worlds $9.99 Save $5
  • :switch: Hollow Knight Plush + Digital Game Code $34.99
Console Deals:

• Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Bundle $229.99 Save $70
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $399.99 Save $100
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Limited Edition Spider-Man Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox Controllers
  • Select DualShock 4 Controllers $39.99 each
  • Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $119.99 Save $30
  • Insignia Rocker Gaming Chair $29.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Crazy Rich Asians $22.99 Save $2
  • Kin $14.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Kin Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Blindspotting $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLLOW KNIGHT PLUSH? FML, is it sold separately?
I haven't seen it yet but it's probably like the Unravel Yarny plush where the code for the game is added to the transaction when scanned at a register. You can have them just delete it but who knows if that will make it any cheaper. :whistle2:k

I haven't seen it yet but it's probably like the Unravel Yarny plush where the code for the game is added to the transaction when scanned at a register. You can have them just delete it but who knows if that will make it any cheaper. :whistle2:k
That's what we did last time or I think it was some sort of deal where the game was free with the plush? I forget but that would be ideal. If not, think I'd end up giving the code to a friend for Christmas.

Project Highrise and My Riding Stables used to have a free $10 egiftcard offer with preorder but it looks like that is no longer the case.

Black_Friday_blog_v01.jpg

That's not really an early access to the Black Friday Ad...if it was Forza Horizon 4 wouldn't be that much...it should be $29.99 according to the main flyer.

That's not really an early access to the Black Friday Ad...if it was Forza Horizon 4 wouldn't be that much...it should be $29.99 according to the main flyer.
Only the consoles are labeled as "Black Friday Deals Now." It should be that price anyway on Monday with the actual non-Elite Early Access.

Only the consoles are labeled as "Black Friday Deals Now." It should be that price anyway on Monday with the actual non-Elite Early Access.
So if only the consoles are labeled as "Black Friday deals" right now then the rest of those items shouldn't be advertised on here as they are far from being a deal.

Glad they have the slim early but I’m conflicted as frys in store says they still have stock on the Pro anniversary clear blue edition. Then again that might not be latest quietest revision

Glad they have the slim early but I’m conflicted as frys in store says they still have stock on the Pro anniversary clear blue edition. Then again that might not be latest quietest revision
Yeah anything prior the RDR2 revision is just asking for unnecessary noise in your house....plus it's too bad the PS4 pro still $50.00 bucks too expensive to even consider it regardless of noise or not

Surprised Dark Souls remastered won't drop to $20.

Any news on which of the games in the BF ad will be available during the early access?

Will that XBox One X $399 deal be available into BF or will it end before? Can't imagine they will last long, both online and in-store.

Will that XBox One X $399 deal be available into BF or will it end before? Can't imagine they will last long, both online and in-store.
Fairly certain it will be a holiday drop, possibly even the new price going forward. And I wouldn't worry about stock, it's that price everywhere so there will be plenty of opportunity.

Lol they're trying to sell us on GoW $40 being an "early BF deal" on their site. Is baiting a few morons worth insulting their entire consumer base?

When does Best Buy update their website again? 2am EST?
1am Est

Tyrok, will Best Buy carry Crazy Rich Asians 4K in store?
Nope. I don't think Target and Walmart will either. Warner announced it only 2 weeks ago and probably couldn't get enough made with this being the busy season.

Lol they're trying to sell us on GoW $40 being an "early BF deal" on their site. Is baiting a few morons worth insulting their entire consumer base?
No they aren't. If you click on the actual sale page there are no games. The link on the homepage for games just goes to the general discounts for this week which always includes recent price drops. ;)

Their entire consumer base is those "few morons". Regular customers don't track prices or know when items get new MSRP.

Does Dark Souls Remaster include the Switch version as well?!  (Probably not because it just released, but worth a shot.)

Is the Hollow Knight bundle w/plush available now? Can't find it on their site.
Not sure when it comes out but it likely won't be available on the site just like the Unravel plush.

Does Dark Souls Remaster include the Switch version as well?! (Probably not because it just released, but worth a shot.)
Only says PS/XB.

So BBY sent me a 25% of coupon on one game since my GCU is about to expire. Anyone else get this recently? If so, does it work with the GCU also?

bread's done
Back