* * * * * 3 votes

Target Clearance Thread XXIV

#271 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted Today, 02:49 AM

I went back today and asked a rep about repackaged games. He explained that these are games Target wants to move at a reduced price, and "repackage" is a way to avoid calling them clearance. They are still in original packaging. Personally I think calling them clearance makes more sense, but whatever. These are not returns reshrinked. Target doesn't even accept returns of opened games.

My store has an endcap of repackaged PS4 games that I posted yesterday, plus another endcap with XONE games. The prices are currently 30% off. Since these are not considered clearance, I'm not sure if the discount will increase over time the same way, but it seems reasonable that they will.

They put :ps4: Yakuza 6 as normal price $19.99 even though it is $39.99 everywhere, including Target's website. I picked it up for $14 (65% off compared to other stores).

qz2hrc.jpg

Strange...a Brickseek search for "Yakuza 6" doesn't show any list of items...says the lowest price at Target is $31.49...only gives you a link to its listings on Target and other sites. 

#272 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   971 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Found a set of RE2 Pins on a clearance end cap, they’re free with a RE2 Purchase Friday but scanned item not found as of right now, I imagine they’ll hit clearance eventually

#273 Renzler   Dude CAG Veteran   942 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:39 AM

Strange...a Brickseek search for "Yakuza 6" doesn't show any list of items...says the lowest price at Target is $31.49...only gives you a link to its listings on Target and other sites.

I've been seeing a lot of N.A. prices for in stock items at brickseek today, maybe earlier.